Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for Corruption? (F/F or F/M)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SexySophie

Moon
Hi! First of all, hello! It's nice to meet you <3 I'm Sophie, and I'd love it if you'd call me that, though feel free to think up a cute and/or sexy little nickname if you'd prefer, I don't mind <3

I'm uh, I'm kind of busy masturbating right now, so this'll be rather bare bones, but I'll update this later with more details. *giggles*
What I'm looking for right now is a corruption RP, and so, although I myself am a switch, and can play dominant women, my characters here will all be submissive. I'm not a fan of anal though, I have to say.

I have three angles I want, so please specify which you're interested in when PMing ^-^

PLOT #1 - From Innocent Recluse to Everybody's Bitch - Craving!!
The first angle features a withdrawn, lonely, and shy girl that I want you to manipulate and seduce until she becomes gives in to her inner desires and succumbs to being a complete whore. Like a biker gang making her their wanton bitch or something, or a pimp deciding to create himself a new top whore. I want her given confidence in her body and sexuality, but for her to lose her gentleness and morals, and for her to objectify herself and let anyone fuck her. I want her to go from the wallflower no one ever notices to the town bicycle that everyone gets to ride.

PLOT #2 - From Nervous Wallflower to Head Cheerleader
The second angle features a different, but similar girl, and a different, but similar concept. This is very much the lightest of the three in tone, and unlike the other two, I think things should be painted in a more positive light. Instead of being turned into a willing sex object, I want this girl to be instead liberated and set free. If I want manipulative scoundrels above, I want an oversexed prince here. I want her to realize her attractiveness, and become happy, without losing her kindness. That's not to say she can't dabble, though. Maybe she had a boyfriend when she was shy and her 'liberation' involved being seduced into cheating on him at a party with a group of guys, or something.

Plot #3 - From Sweet Rich Girl to Devoted Sex Kitten
The third features a spoiled sweet, sheltered rich girl who likes to sneak out and explore, who I likewise want you to get hooked on sex, but I'm torn as to how. I either want her to be seduced into being a sex pet/slave, losing all will except pleasing her master, or instead seduced by someone close to her family, who wants her inheritance, and so grooms her into the perfect submissive sex kitten, who fucks the very staff that have looked after her since childhood and waits all day for her corrupter to return so she can have him fuck her brains out, not caring for her money at all.

I'm looking for all three (four) ideas, and am willing to do them concurrently ^^ (IE, if someone fantastic applies for idea one, but then someone else equally fantastic applies for two, I'll do both <3). In fact, I'm actually kind of looking to do them all.

I'm also looking for a focus on sex over plot. 75:25 is an ideal ratio. I want the plot, I want the plot immensely, but, well, I'm horny. I like to masturbate to this kind of thing, so I want sex. And a lot of it.

What I'm looking for/am willing to include:
-Hourglass figures with big tits (for girls)/Decent (but not too much) muscle definition with big cocks (for guys)
-Coercion
-Semi-hard sex (hard, but not too hard)
-Willingness to work with me
-Multiple partners (Huge part of breaking down those morals is crushing the monogamy out of them)

What I'm not looking for/not willing to include:
-Blackmail
-Too gentle/too rough (I like gentle, but short of idea #2, it doesn't really fit here; having said that, I also dislike too rough. Corruption is about addiction, and showing them they like sex - a lot - not about force)
-Rudeness
-Godding
-Trying to dictate my character's actions or appearance
-Trying to tweak the plots too much, or adding twists that compromise, or negate, my vision.

Girls and guys equally welcome, I'm bi (though admittedly, I find a pair of huge tits more tempting than a huge cock), and so are my three characters! (Who do have personalities, appearances, and names set, but I'll tell you about those if you ask in your PM (one thing I will say, though, is that they're all eighteen) ^~^)

Oh, and another thing! Pics on your end are fine, but I prefer to describe my characters instead - and if I absolutely have to give a pic, it'll be anime, not rl (sorry, I'm a total weeb, lol)

Well! That's it for now! Thank you for your time, and I hope to be screaming your username at the point of my next climax very soon <3 *winks*

Just cum once, so I've modified the wording a bit, added a few more details (such as their ages) and I'll be periodically adding more, so keep checking back! Been getting some great responses so far <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom