Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A gallimaufry of MxF story seeds (IM only)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rook Seidhr

Supporter
Supporter
Rook's Rules:

I'm an experienced roleplayer who enjoys both long- and short-term stories, both plot- and smut-centric. I play only via instant messaging systems: Skype, AIM and Discord are the ones I currently have installed. (Kik is not an option since it's only for phones, and I'm having some technical issues with Google Hangouts.) Don't inquire about forum threads, PMs or email.

I play male, female and other characters, but I will not play with other people's male characters in sexual situations. I almost never play characters over the age of 30 (female) or 40 (male), and generally prefer characters significantly younger than that. Please include the word "saxifrage" somewhere in your introductory PM to verify your reading comprehension skills. I do not play canon characters, nor original characters in canon settings, with the occasional exception of published tabletop roleplaying settings such as the World of Darkness.

If you identify as male or primarily male…it's not an absolute rule, but you will have to work harder to convince me to write with you than if you were female or genderfluid. I've just never had a good erotic roleplaying experience with a male. We seem to want different things.

I have an F-list. It brims with kink. You don't have to be that kinky to RP with me—I'll do vanilla scenarios if the plot is right and you strike me as a good partner—but I won't deny that a partner who's interested in some of the same things I am has an advantage. In particular, teenage incest (including steps) is one of my favorites. Generally, if you look at my F-list and think to yourself, "Hey, I have an idea that would fit with those preferences," I'd love to hear your pitch, even if it has nothing to do with the ideas in this thread.

Some general guidelines:
  • The reason I RP only on instant messengers is that I like to set aside a few hours for intense interaction with a partner, even if it's only once a week, possibly even less often than that. If you can't do that—if you reply when you're free and then have to get back to work or whatever—I'm sorry but we're not going to work out.
  • I usually write one or two solid paragraphs per post, sometimes more for scene-setting or dramatic moments, sometimes less for dialogue-heavy scenes. I expect the same from you.
  • When I'm RPing, I might chat a little in the background while waiting for your replies, but my highest priority is the RP, and I never try to juggle RP with two or more partners at the same time. The same courtesy from you would be appreciated.
  • I am up all hours of the day and night, but sometimes fall asleep suddenly. I will try to let you know when I am about to crash, but if I suddenly stop responding, it doesn't mean I'm ignoring you or bored with you—it means I have fallen asleep and am still logged on. Ditto if you message me and get no response within a few minutes even though my IM client shows that I'm online. When I wake up, I will see that you've tried to reach me, and I will apologize for missing you.
  • If you say you're going to be available to RP at a certain time, and it turns out you're not, please let me know in advance if you can, or as soon as possible afterward. If I'm not online, send a PM. Getting stood up without a word is frustrating.
  • I like to make friends with my writing partners. I don't want to exchange RL names or pictures, or locations closer than a time zone and maybe a state or province (even a metropolitan area if it's large enough that the name won't tell me exactly where you are), but I will routinely ask "How's your day been?" and similar questions, just to be chatty. If you want to keep it strictly business, with no OOC discussion except about the story itself, we're probably not meant for each other.
THESE ARE MY HARDEST NO'S:
  • scat, water sports, vomit, etc.
  • diapers, infantilism
  • gore, amputations, etc.
  • smoking
  • raceplay
Do not ask for these things. You will turn me completely off and I will bid you goodbye.

A note specifically with regard to raceplay: I don't mind what ethnicity you want your character to be—in fact, that's exactly why I don't do raceplay. I don't find racism sexy. A realistic exploration of the consequences of institutionalized racism for an interracial relationship might be interesting story fodder, but BBC is not going to happen. I hope you see the difference. Sorry for preaching.

Do not reply to this thread. You will not get an answer. Send me a PM instead.

I also have a thread for FxF requests here.

Rook's Requests:

Both of these stories involve involuntary mental and physical changes to your character, resulting in her complete sexual submission. I have ideas that don't involve those things, but I haven't gotten around to typing them out yet.

Archaeological investigation is still going on at the Derinkuyu underground city in Nevşehir Province, Turkey. My character, an archaeology student (grad or undergrad depending on your preference for his age), finds a previously undiscovered side passage off a gallery that had been marked as fully explored. Too curious to head back immediately, he explores, and finds…something interesting. Something with great potential. Something that's been locked away for a very, very long time…

Cut to a few months later. He's back in the US, ahead of schedule, the dig having been put on hold after an unprecedented earth tremor caused part of the city to collapse. How lucky he was to escape alive! It's time for a vacation, a visit with the family and friends he hasn't seen in a few years, the demands of school being what they are. Boy, he looks like a new man—fit, muscular, poised and charming, not the cute but shy nerd he was when he left. And his eyes—his captivating eyes—and the sheer sense of presence he carries with him. It's hard to look away!

(Yeah, he sold his soul. You would have too, admit it.)

This could go in a variety of directions, but the essence of it is that my character, now invested with Dark Power, uses it to turn women into sex toys. If you're into incest, maybe he decides to take his adoring younger sister and raise her up as his Dark Queen? Or maybe his sister's never been anything but a pain, and he breaks her from fierce independence into mewling neediness. Hey, maybe he has two sisters, one of each kind! (No mother/child incest, though—Mom's away somewhere or just doesn't cotton on.)

If incest isn't your thing, maybe it's his best friend's sister, or his ex, or the MILF next door. Maybe all of the above, in a growing harem. Maybe it's the asshole jock who picked on him in high school who needs to become a helpless female forced to submit to the taming power of a massive evil cock. All kinds of possibilities.

This could be a quickie, but I'd rather it went long-term, either delving into the psychology of the relationship between my character and yours, or following my character's exploits with a variety of women—maybe doing both, as your main character helps mine to form a cult of devoted sex-slaves. Mental and physical transformations will be involved. Non-con, dub-con or fully consensual, or more than one of the above over time or with different characters. •••

Magic is real, though mages keep it quiet—think The Magicians more than Harry Potter: almost anyone with enough determination and brainpower can master the arcane arts, but only a very few are allowed to find out that magic even exists. My character's a mage, recently graduated from magic college, an up-and-coming figure in the magical world. Your character is someone very important to him, a sister or close friend who knows nothing about the magical world. My character's insane ex, who was thrown out of magic college and blacklisted when my character reported her for delving into forbidden subjects, decides to get her revenge on him by torturing your character, turning her into a barely-human sex toy, a horrible caricature of her former self, with just enough mind left to hate what's happened to her and wish she were permitted to take her own life. Fortunately my character finds out what's going on, and interrupts the process—but not quite in time: your character's body has already been changed, and her identity's been partly overwritten. She's still an intelligent, self-aware human being, but with the need to submit to a Master. In fact, if she doesn't, she'll sicken and die.

What's a kind and caring, not to mention both horrified and extremely turned on, fellow like my character to do? I guess he's got a new pet now. But only until they can find a way to change her back! Right?

This is definitely a long-term plot, where we explore the dichotomy in your character's personality and how it changes over time as the two versions of her merge and adjust to one another, as well as the practical aspects of making a life together. Room for plot twists, too. ••

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom