Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The awkwardness of pregnancy

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, this request will be heavy on the pregnancy (no pun intended) so if you don't like the idea of playing opposite a very, very pregnant woman than this certainly will not be for you.

This is something new that I would like to explore on Bluemoon, as the focal point will not be on smut for any potential scenario. Sure, if sex comes about naturally or feels right in the story that would be great, but I'm tiring of scenes where two characters just jump into bed with each other with little to no rhyme or reason.

I want to focus on the awkward aspects of pregnancy. Have you ever been at your job and winced when you saw a fellow employee waddling down the hallway, looking like a weeble-wobble, who seems like she has been pregnant forever? I want to play THAT character and really go into the details of what makes her pregnancy so hard. Being massive? Check. Huge, swollen breasts? Check. Insanely ridiculous popped out belly buttons? Double check. Hormones that maker her super into girly things at one moment, and then sex the next? Check plus!

I love the idea of playing someone who is sick of being pregnant, sick of her situation, but can do little about it.

Here are some character types I'd enjoy playing:

- A former athlete who is used to being in shape, now nearing the 39th week of her twins pregnancy and who desperately still tries to stay in shape despite her advanced condition.

- A goth girl who is fighting off her new, girly desires as she goes into her third trimester. Maybe she finds herself insanely attracted to the color pink? Maybe she finds that it turns her on to knit now? Lots of options here.

- A high powered business woman who is nearing the end of her pregnancy and has to waddle into the office everyday. Once feared, many now just take pity on her because of her size and condition.

- A superhero who has basically lost any semblance of her powers due to her pregnancy.

- A former adult film star actress that is trying to be convinced by her agent to get back into the adult film game. Obviously this would include sex, but I am more interested in how they try to get her to film more movies, why they want her too...etc. etc.

NEW IDEA!

- I've always loved the idea of those sushi restaurants in Japan that serve their sushi on naked women...what if a customer with a pregnancy fetish has his/her eye on a rather heavily pregnant hostess at an upscale sushi restaurant and pays an exhirbinant fee to eat a meal off her belly? She'd be tied down, in plain view of everyone, and it could easily veer into the land of the sexual.

I'm very open to hearing any other ideas/scenarios you may have. Just remember a few things:

1. I want to play someone who is very, very pregnant right off the bat. No exception. I'm not looking for an impregnation scenario, sorry.

2. I could easily play opposite another woman or a man, either or is fine by me as long as we have fun!

3. The more humiliating/embarrassing scenarios we can think to put her in, the better!

I hope to hear from anyone who is interested!

Just a quick note, please no incest plots. Several people have approached me with those. I'm not interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom