Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Kitsune in a Harsh World

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello all my name is Rei the kitsune and I'm here looking for some new role players to have fun with. I'm new to this site but not new to roleplaying with nearly ten years doing it. If you wanna know more about me personally please inquire!

As for why I'm here I would love to play with males and females alike who would like to play with a kitsune as their partner for the roleplay. As for scenes and ideas I would like to do a world where there are both humans and people with animal like features, I know in the show Ruby they use the term Faunus so we can go with that if you would like. My idea shares that idea that Faunus are considered not human and treated poorly by most and the few that don't treat them poorly are pretty neutral about their condition of life. In this idea it wouldn't be uncommon for their kind to be used for cheap labor or not so secretly slavery being used to those that are unlucky enough to be in the wrong areas of the world.

In short I am open to many ideas involving my character and a world which she struggles to live in where men and woman treat her poorly because what she is. As far as kinks go I'm very open to most things, suggest and we can see about it happening.

What I won't do consists of, death, dismemberment, pregnancy and feces.

If I have to name a few kinks I find really hot, large cocks, beastiality, non-con situations, bondage and being degraded.

As for my ideas a couple animes this works well if you prefer using a premades world and more adventure would be Naruto and RWBY.

Hope to hear from you soon!

Some plots I have come up with on this idea for any that are unsure if they have anything:

1. Rei is looking for a job and finds a human who isn't as negative towards her kind on the surface but sees her as another animal. She is hired to work his farm and he gives her a couple days to get use to the work then starts coming out with her, watching her work and then starts calling her degrading names and forces her to work with less clothes on if she wants her pay. eventually this idea would lead up to him having her fuck his animals and work on his farm as slut take care of the animals basic sexual needs and his own.

2. Again Looking for a job and goes to a job interview dressed up nice but the guy has guards armed which concerns her. When she enters the room they check her for any weapons and then tie her hands behind her back only for her to be brought to an underground auction for half breed slave girls where she and the other girls have their nice outfits tore off and put on display for humans to buy. Open ended way this can lead from there.

3. Rei is use to humans degrading her with name calling and the occasional cursing but one day she gets a new look from a human or group of humans and she is cornered either on a train or in an ally where the human or group of humans proceed to play with her body and using her. From there she can get dragged off to their home and turned into some kind of personal sex toy against her will.

4. Cornered on the outskirts of town and forcibly stripped of her cloths, a group of teenage boys pour wolf pheromones all over her body soaking her in them and force her to head into the woods by blade and she is then followed by the group until she encounters male wolves and is raped on camera by the beasts. This can be a one shot or leading to the next day when the boys humilate and blackmail her into willingly serving them or else everyone would see what happened to her.

These are all just dark ideas that I was thinking of while in a rather dirty mood. Feel free to think of more story filled ideas if you wish something with more context besides smut. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom