Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Armour Down | Search Thread; MxM

Status
Not open for further replies.

C h a i n e d

Planetoid
Introduction
»–––––––––––––––––––––––––«​

This is a redesign of my old search thread. It was a little too... cluttered, and therefore very disorganized. So, here is my new and not very improved search thread.

My name is C h a i n e d, I am a female in real life if you must know, and I play males. I can not play a female character for the life of me and I don't know why, so don't ask... I wouldn't give a good answer. I've been role playing for about six years now and, I feel like this rings true for a lot of people, I got my start in wolf role playing. My friend roped me into it and I actually had a lot of fun, so, the rest is history.​

Requirements
If you are interested in a role play, I ask that you follow these "guidelines":​

× Minimum of two paragraphs, maximum of eight. I get that writer's block happens, however, if you are stuck for inspiration we can brainstorm ideas.

× Aesthetic. I am very picky about this. A well organized character sheet and organized posts are all I'm asking for.

× Availability. I have a full-time job right now and I will be going to college next year, so I won't be on all the time, at the very least once a day. I ask that you understand I can't reply all the time and if I am to disappear, I will let you know.
(Unless it's because I became ill. My immune system doesn't work like it should.)
All I ask is that you extend the same courtesy and let me know if you are going to disappear.

× Spelling and grammar. It is important that you understand proper grammar rules and have little to no typos. The occasional one I understand or even if you are on your phone. But if you have a typo every other word, then we will have a problem.
(Please, please, please be able to tell the difference between "your, you're, they, their, they're, and lose, loose.)

× I typically play the more submissive character in the sense that they like to take it up the ass. Most of my characters aren't the shy, mousy type that most would imagine but they actually have their own personality.
× Do not tell me which face claim you'd like me to use. It is my character, not yours. I use Korean idols as my characters and if you have a problem with that, then I have a feeling we will not get along role play wise. Just. Don't tell me which face claim you would prefer as I've had people do that and it ruins the experience.

Other than that, I don't have too many preferences.

Plots will be below, but if you are interested, please shoot me a PM c: I would like to keep this thread clutter free and specifically for plots.

If you do post on this thread, I will not respond, even if you send a pm after.

Current Craving
Ruin me

General Pairings
»–––––––––––––––––––––––––«
- Master x Slave ♥
- Vampire x Human ♥♥
- Incubus x Human
- Idol x Fan
- Prince x Soldier
- Prince x Servant/Slave ♥♥
- Prince x Prince
- Sugar Daddy (Thirties) x Sugar Baby (College aged) ♥♥

Fandoms
Dragon Age
- Fenris x Hawke
- Zevran x Warden
- OC x OC

Skyrim
- Dragonborn x OC
- OC x OC

World of Warcraft
- Sin'dorei (Blood Elves)
- Kaldorei (Night Elves)

Fallout
- Lone Wander/Sole Survivor/Courier x Raider Leader
- Lone Wander/Sole Survivor/Courier x Wasteland Resident
- Wasteland Resident x Wasteland Resident

Naruto
- Sasuke x Naruto
- Gaara x Neji
- Shikamaru x Kiba

Free!
- Haru x Mako

More to be added!

Kinks
In the list above, I really only listed my hard 'no's and my hard 'yes's. If you see something in the No category and you still ask me about it (read: incest or mpreg) then I will not respond and probably wish pain and suffering on you.

Anything in the Maybe category are up for discussion and, obviously, the Yes category contains things I would like to incorporate in our role play.

There is one that I hadn't included but I am interested to try... the *ahem* daddy kink. I'll elaborate more if you wish, but yeah.
Same with cheating. I would love to try this, however, I do not have any plots for this.

Plots
One sentence starters

Character A has done something naughty and needs to be punished. Character B cuffs them to the bed and performs his/her own special “interrogation”.

The maid accidentally breaks something expensive and offers to make up for it by attending to the boss’ every need.

Character A has noticed how sexy their kid’s babysitter (Character B) is and decides to make a move one night when Character B needs a ride home.

Gay jocks release some pent up stress in the locker room.

We always see each other in the elevator during our walk of shame and it’s gotten to the point where we just share our escapades now and why haven’t we slept together yet?

Crime
Kinks: Dub-con, light bondage.
Muse A is a police officer who doesn’t exactly go by the book, in fact they probably spend more time cavorting with criminals than capturing them. When Muse A finds themself romantically entangled with Muse B, a criminal, it’s easy for them to turn a blind eye to Muse B’s illicit activities (especially when Muse B’s boss puts Muse A on a special payroll for keeping their business off police radar). Over time, Muse A is welcomed into Muse B’s crime family, so long as they leave their badge at home.

This year, Muse A is up for a promotion - it’s so close that they can taste it. If they can arrest a notorious boss, they’re certain that the promotion is theirs. No problem. Muse A can simply hand over one of their lover’s enemies, right? As Muse A is scheming, the police chief calls a meeting. The chief unveils the newest person-of-interest, expressing in no uncertain terms that this is the perpetrator they want brought down next. Muse A is conflicted when they immediately recognize the person-of-interest as Muse B’s relative/boss, someone whom they’ve sat across from at the dinner table on several occasions, someone very dear to their lover, someone who will go after everyone in Muse A’s family if there’s even a suspicion of betrayal.
While on a trip overseas, Muse A can’t help but act like a typical tourist. They sign up for a sight seeing tour and whip out the fancy camera they brought along for this special occasion to take dozens of hi-res photos they can share on their blog later. Muse A accidentally bumps into Muse B, a fellow photographer, as they’re getting off the tour bus and their cameras mistakenly get swapped as they part ways. Muse A doesn’t notice that they have the wrong camera until they develop the film/check the thumbnails on computer. Muse A is appalled by what they see in the pictures– graphic evidence of brutal crimes– and starts to fear what will happen when Muse B realizes that they have their camera along with the incriminating photos on it; Muse B must get those photos back at any cost.
When Muse A (someone who’s led a comfortable life in a stable home) encounters Muse B (someone who’s struggled since birth and was raised by members of the neighborhood gang) on a hot summer night, an unlikely romance blossoms. As opposite as the pair of them are in circumstances and attitudes, they click somehow; initially, Muse B sees no reason to share that they’re affiliated with a notorious gang. As long as they’re careful it won’t ever be an issue, right? Muse A and Muse B’s relationship progresses in a positive direction until one night when Muse B’s car is tailed by someone from a rival gang while Muse A and Muse B are on a date. Without warning, the blissfully-ignorant couple are caught up in a drive by. No one is critically harmed, but Muse A is definitely shaken. Though grateful that they both survive with minimal injuries, Muse A’s entire world is turned upside down when Muse B admits that they were the intended target due to their gang ties. Muse A- who couldn’t be further removed from that type of lifestyle- is devastated. Despite Muse B’s attempts at reassurance, Muse A is fearful for Muse B’s life and also for the safety of their own loved ones now that they know the truth of Muse B’s background. Muse A has to wonder if the feelings they have for Muse B are enough to justify putting themselves and their friends/family in danger. Will Muse A end up giving Muse B an ultimatum? Will Muse B choose loyalty to the one they love or to the only family they’ve known?
Muse A, a tenacious crime boss, is frustrated by yet another news headline about a big crime bust in the city which has ties to their own illicit operations. It seems that the mayor’s been making good on his promise to eradicate crime as of late (probably because he’s looking to run for Senator in the upcoming elections) and that ultimately spells trouble for Muse A. It’s only a matter of time before someone from the Mayor’s camp comes sniffing around Muse A’s nightclub, which operates as a front for their money laundering, but Muse A wants the Mayor dealt with before that happens. As fate would have it, Muse A isn’t the only one who wants the Mayor gone.

Muse B, the Mayor’s child, sees right through the tele-prompted speeches, contrived family photo ops, and the empty promises of a crime-free city. Muse B has seen and heard their father conducting his own illegal practices and knows firsthand that the Mayor is not a good man. Muse B has lost all respect for their corrupt father and only feels disdain and fear toward him. It’s by coincidence that Muse B enters Muse A’s nightclub after a volatile confrontation with their father, but it isn’t a coincidence when Muse A recognizes Muse B and invites them to the VIP area to talk. In this secluded area of the club, Muse B spills all of their concerns to Muse A and Muse A offers protection in exchange for information. Muse B agrees to spy on their father for Muse A with the understanding that, at the opportune moment, Muse A will get rid of the Mayor.

Fantasy

Muse A is the child of wealthy man living in a seaside town; they’ve always been afraid of the sea, yet oddly fascinated by it. When Muse A was a child, the ship they were sailing on was attacked by pirates and they were barely able to escape. Although the lure of the sea has always been there, Muse A has since refused to ever board another ship. Several years after their brush with pirates, in the dead of night, a suspicious ship sets anchor a little ways away from shore. Pirates make landfall and begin to pillage and plunder the town. The militia stationed in the town are quick to react and a fierce battle breaks out. With the perfect distraction created, the captain of the ship, Muse B, heads for the most opulent-looking manor.

Muse B breaks in to Muse A’s home and begins to raid Muse A’s late mother’s jewelry. In an attempt to stop Muse B, Muse A steals one of their father’s swords and holds the pirate at sword point. Since Muse A has never had any kind of training, they are easily overpowered by Muse B. Upon taking a closer look at Muse A, Muse B decides that they are worth far more than any bejeweled trinkets. So Muse B offers a proposition; in exchange for ending the bloodshed and leaving port, Muse A must come aboard Muse B’s ship as a captive. Muse A is terrified, but they are kind-hearted and wish to protect their town, so they reluctantly agree. So now Muse A must face their fears and leave their life behind. How will they fare and what will their relationship be like with Muse B?
According to sailor legends, merpeople are beautiful and benevolent beings who guide lost ships to harbor and bring great fortune to kind fishermen who empty their nets for a chance to hear a merperson’s song. The song of a merperson is an ethereal treat that few people at sea (and even fewer on land) have the privilege of hearing, but those who do are said to be blessed for the rest of their days.

Muse A is a merperson, born to a merman and a sea witch. Cursed by wicked blood, Muse A’s song is doomed to bring misery and death to anyone who hears it. Though it is not their fault, Muse A has been forbidden from singing to anyone (human or merperson) for as long as they live. Unable to sing freely like their seafaring kin, Muse A is an outcast and believes they will never know the joy of changing a human’s life for the better. Always lonely underwater,Muse A secretly travels to the surface in the hopes of finding companionship. Merely speaking to a human couldn’t hurt, they suppose. One afternoon, Muse A encounters Muse B strolling along the shoreline, pitching small pebbles into the surf. Fearing rejection from the first human they’ve ever seen, Muse Athinks to swim away but Muse B spots their shimmering tail and calls out to them. They keep their distance from one another as they speak, one on land and one at sea, but are too intrigued to part ways. As it gets dark and the air becomes cold, both must take their leave of the beach. Uncertain if Muse Awill ever see another human, Muse A hastily promises Muse B that they will bring them treasures if they come back. Muse B is uncertain if its wise, but they agree to return. True to their word, Muse A brings a valuable trinket from a shipwreck far below in simple exchange for Muse B’s company. As the days pass and Muse B continues to return, it seems that Muse A has finally found a friend. All will be well, as long as they don’t ever sing to Muse B.
While driving home on a quiet backstreet, Muse A spots a wounded animal on the side of the road. Having a soft spot for suffering creatures, Muse A pulls over and scoops the animal up into the backseat of their car. Muse A drives home with the good intention of nursing the poor animal back to health, unaware that the animal (Muse B) is really a shapeshifter. After making a comfortable place for Muse B to sleep, Muse A heads off to bed. By morning, Muse B is feeling a bit better and they shift back into their human form just as Muse A enters the room to check up on them. Muse B tries their best to explain what’s going on without terrifying Muse A. According to shapeshifter law, Muse B now owes Muse A their loyalty and must stay with them until the debt is repaid.

Historical
Muse A is beloved member of the Imperial family. During a surprise birthday celebration, Muse A is presented with a beautiful performance by Muse B, a very popular Geisha. Muse B sings like an angel and is the most graceful dancer that Muse A has ever laid eyes upon. After just one evening, Muse A is enchanted by Muse B and insists on becoming their Danna (patron). Muse B will enjoy all of the luxuries afforded by Muse A’s riches upon the condition that Muse B be available to entertain Muse A whenever asked.
When their successful, merchant father amasses enough wealth to afford a valuable piece of property, a rather unrefined Muse A finds themselves thrust suddenly into the upper class. Though they have no title by birth, Muse A is now considered eligible for courtship by noble sort. Now more than ever, it’s of great importance that
Muse A​
learns proper deportment- how to conduct themselves in society-from a professional; Muse B is hired for this purpose, to prepare Muse A for their debut to society at a grand ball. Every day Muse A attends etiquette lessons, in which Muse B attempts to teach essentials such as how to dress, how to ride a horse, and how to behave at a formal banquet and so on. Muse A proves to be an exhausting student, never quite behaving as they should, questioning every rule.

Hogwarts AU
All of my characters will be Slytherin or Hufflepuff, respectively.
Muse A always knew they would end up in Slytherin. They came from a proud family, a long line that had been sorted into the same house for centuries, save for a cousin that no one talked about. When the day came to get on the train, Muse A found a compartment that held only Muse B. The two talked, shared their excitement, and bonded over what houses they wanted to be sorted to. By the time they reached the school, Muse A had Muse B convinced that they should be in Slytherin too, but the hat decided otherwise. While Muse A ended up in Slytherin, Muse B was most excited to learn everything they could, and was placed in Ravenclaw. Muse A, too proud to admit they were saddened by the sorting hat’s decision, simply turned to their housemates and began to chatter about all the food. They never saw the disappointed look on Muse B’s face.

Fast forward a few years, and Muse A hasn’t talked to Muse B since. Muse B is top of the class, a fact which Muse A and their friends often joke about. The two get partnered together for a project, and Muse A is surprised to find that Muse B is the same clever person they met on the first train ride; they haven’t changed, and Muse A is intrigued. Their friends are quick to poke fun that the long-lost friends have been reunited, but Muse A just waves them off, only to realize that they’re right. From then on, Muse A sees Muse B everywhere. Muse B was there all along, but Muse A never noticed, and now that they have, they can’t stop thinking about Muse B. The only thing stopping them from acting on their feelings is what their friends might say.
"You walked in on me practicing for Defense Against the Dark Arts in an empty classroom, and have now inadvertently discovered that my boggart takes the form of a butterfly, please stop laughing."
"You’re muggle born, and you insist on wearing your muggle clothes on the weekends, and I just cannot get over the way you look in those jeans, like, god help me."

Musician
Muse A and Muse B are in a long-distance relationship. Muse B is a musician, who’s just been signed to a record label and has begun their first national tour. Muse A is Muse B’s #1 fan and high school sweetheart, who’s counting down the days until Muse B returns to their hometown. Though they talk over video chat and texting almost every day, it’s just not the same as them being in the same room together. After the first month apart, Muse B’s chats are getting shorter and Muse A’s calls go to their voicemail more frequently. It makes Muse A nervous, especially because of fan photos Muse A sees posted up on Muse B’s band page every couple of days. When one particularly suspicious photo of a fan kissing Muse B surfaces and Muse A can’t get a hold of Muse B for an explanation, Muse A is heartbroken, assuming the worst. Enter Muse C, who’s Muse B’s best friend and next door neighbor to Muse A. When Muse C encounters Muse A, someone they’ve secretly cared for as more than friends, crying on the porch over Muse B’s questionable behavior, Muse C sees the opportunity they’ve been waiting for. Muse C offers themselves as a shoulder to cry on for Muse A, purposely fanning the flames of Muse A’s suspicion and hurt to encourage Muse A to forget about Muse B and open their eyes to what’s right in front of them – a person who’d never ever betray their trust and would treat their heart with the respect it deserves. Muse A gradually listens to Muse C and a relationship begins to blossom between the two of them.

What’ll happen when Muse B has a break between tour dates and makes a surprise visit home to Muse A?
Muse A is a musician, just on the cusp of breaking into the big time. They have a loyal underground following that they love dearly, but their lifelong dream has always been to be a major headliner and to see their name lit up on the marquis of the biggest venues. Muse B is a well-known talent manager, looking for a new artist to lend their skills and expertise to. After seeing a flyer on the street, Muse B attends one of Muse A’s shows one night and is absolutely blown away by their magnetism and raw talent.

After the show, Muse B introduces themselves to Muse A and makes it known that they are very interested in working with them. Muse A isn’t sure at first. They don’t want to be constantly told what to do or play. To be known as a sellout among their loyal legion of fans would ruin everything. The pair spend time together, share a few stories, their dreams and aspirations and begin to hit it off really well. Muse B offers their services, but Muse A is hesitant to accept, even though this may be what they really need to make it big. After a bit of cajoling and a few more meetings, Muse A finally agrees. Muse B utilizes every resource they have to propel Muse A into stardom.

Ship Option : Wrapped up in the whirlwind of success, Muse A and Muse B find themselves growing closer and closer. One night they decide to cross the barrier of personal and professional to try and make a relationship work.

Angst option: As Muse A gets closer and closer to achieving A-list status, Muse B steers the artist towards more questionable behaviors (alcohol, drugs, outbursts, etc.) in order to get additional publicity and headlines.
Muse A has been an aspiring musician for years. They have finally hit it big; their music quickly climbing the charts, labels scrambling to sign them, screaming fans waiting outside venues. Muse A meets Muse B at an industry event, and the two hit it off immediately. Muse A invites Muse B out after the event, and they end up going home together afterward. As they continue to bump into one another at industry events over the next few weeks, the pair decides to act on their chemistry and try dating. It isn’t long before they start to fall for each other, but Muse A’s rising fame sweeps them up, leaving Muse B behind while Muse A travels the world. Muse B does their best to deal with the distance and the insecurities that come along with dating a musician but, they finally reach their limit when a photo surfaces of Muse A kissing a fan after a show. Muse A expresses regret about the incident, but can’t promise that they’ll be 100% faithful while on tour. After a difficult talk, the two agree that they shouldn’t be together right now, and they’ll just have to see what happens when the tour is over. But when it’s time for Muse A to write their sophomore album, nothing is more inspiring than their relationship with Muse B. Their first single is released and it’s a break-up song that’s all about missing Muse B.

Optional: Muse B is a radio host and their listeners keep calling and requesting the song.

School
All characters are eighteen or older, as per site rules.
The most prestigious Greek organization in the country has a dirty little secret. Once a new pledge is accepted, they must sign a contract agreeing to be featured on an exclusive, amateur porn website run by the chapter’s president in order to maintain their membership and all of the benefits that come along with it. At various times throughout the day/night, cameras fitted throughout the fraternity/sorority house will go live and viewers (successful alums with private login keys) will be watching. Students may be as PG or X-rated as they like, but they will have better odds of gaining sponsorship (e.g. financial support, gifts, etc.) from a viewer if they cater to their whims and fantasies. Ultimately, if a sponsor likes their sponsee’s performances enough they may offer them an invaluable career opportunity upon graduation or much much more.

Muse A is a new inductee to the Greek organization. How far will they be willing to go to impress their potential sponsor?

Muse B is a wealthy alum who takes an interest in Muse A and actively seeks to sponsor them.

Optional: Sponsors’ identities remain anonymous until they choose to reveal themselves to their sponsees. This typically happens at mixers where sponsees and sponsors may get up close and personal if they so choose.
Muse A has been sheltered for most of their upbringing, coddled by loving but overprotective parents well into their teenage years. They’ve yet to experience most of the milestones that their same-age peers take for granted, like attending a school dance or getting their driver’s license. The only time that Muse A isn’t under the watchful eye of their parents is when they’re at school and even then, they’re under strict orders to come straight home once that dismissal bell rings. Muse B hasn’t resided with a parent/guardian since they were legally able to live on their own. They didn’t come from a nurturing environment, not even close, but they’re not looking for a pity party about it. Muse B fends for themselves in this world and they’ve earned a bit of a reputation for snubbing their nose at authority at every opportunity.

Muse A encounters Muse B one afternoon as they’re making their way to the bus. Muse A can’t help but stare with envy as Muse B mounts their motorcycle—able to ride off whenever and wherever they please. Muse B catches Muse A staring and they offer Muse A a ride. Muse A accepts, hastily snatching up their first little taste of freedom.
Muse A is a college student, reeling from a bad breakup/stressing over midterms/(etc.). Drowning their sorrows/worries at the campus coffee shop one night, Muse A encounters their professor, Muse B. Muse B is looking for an outlet to plug in their laptop and Muse A offers the one beside their table. Muse B joins Muse A for a coffee and they exchange small talk as Muse B grades coursework. As the evening progresses, the conversation continues and by the time the cafe is ready for closing, the pair is left with a desire to keep the conversation going. Feeling it inappropriate to “hang out” together off-campus, Muse A and Muse B make unofficial plans to continue their chat at the cafe the following night. Muse A and Muse B have such deep/meaningful/enjoyable conversations that they resolve to start meeting each other to talk once a week.

Optional: Gradually, an attraction develops between the pair and they cautiously embark on a relationship. The pair must keep their affairs secret because of potential repercussions for them both.
Muse A and Muse B meet one night at the carnival that comes to town every year before school starts. They hit it off well—maybe they kiss, maybe more. They exchange numbers and agree to go out sometime—there was undeniable chemistry that they both wanted to explore. All of that comes crashing down when Muse A, who is a senior in high school, walks into class on the first day and finds Muse B sitting behind the teachers desk. How will they cope with the discovery that a relationship would be illegal? Will Muse B break it off before it goes any farther? Will Muse A be disgusted and beg to switch classes? Or will they work something out, both knowing that, if caught, Muse B will lose their job, and Muse A will be expelled—or worse?

Summer
Muse A lands a part-time job at the local ice cream shop for the summer. Though the pay is better than minimum wage, Muse A’s not enthused to spend sunny afternoons inside, scooping cones for bratty kids and demanding customers while their friends are catching waves at the beach. To make matters worse, the shop manager’s a little weird and Muse A’s sole co-worker is standoffish for no apparent reason, making the work environment pretty awkward. The first few shifts seem to crawl along for Muse A, causing them to contemplate quitting before their starting week is up. Muse A’s outlook begins to change, however, when Muse B strolls into the shop. Muse B is a relative of the manager and the last new hire of the season. Muse B is cool to Muse A (unlike their other co-worker), always lending a hand when Muse A makes a mistake or taking the blame whenever the manager is looking to scold someone because Muse B knows their relative won’t fire them. Muse A and Muse B become good friends in a short span of time, happily spending hours hanging around the shop even when one of them’s not scheduled to be at work. They make the most of their slow summer together.
Muse A and friends rent a room at a beachfront hotel. It’s super convenient that said room is on the first floor because they can simply toss the beach umbrellas and chairs over the balcony rail after a long day of baking in the sun and sand. Muse A gets back to the room first and plays catcher as friends toss up items over the balcony rail, but they can’t account for their friends’ poor aim. When a frisbee sails over to the neighbor’s balcony, Muse A decides to climb over and retrieve it before anyone notices. Of course, as Muse A gets halfway over the rail, Muse B, the hottie next door, steps out onto their balcony and catches Muse A trespassing.

Vampires
Kinks: Bloodplay and bondage
Muse A is a vampire who is tied to Muse B, a human. Instead of the vampire having all the power in the relationship, they have to trade in "favours" in order to get any of Muse B's precious blood.
Muse A is one of the first of a small group of humans to transfer in to a formerly all-vampire boarding school. Muse A and their human counterparts are selected to attend this school not only for their impressive GPAs but also because of their rare blood types. Tuition for the human students will be paid by means of bi-weekly blood draws administered by the school nurse; this blood will be rationed and used as nutrition for the predominantly-vampire student body. For the safety of the humans, vampire students are by no means allowed to drink directly from their classmates.. or at least they’re not supposed to.
Muse A has attended the same Halloween party at a popular nightclub for the past few years. Each year, Muse A sees Muse B at the club. Muse A knows nothing about Muse B and has never been able to work up the courage to talk to Muse B. All Muse A knows about Muse B is that Muse B is the most gorgeous person Muse A has ever seen, and they always come dressed as a vampire. It is another Halloween night at the club Muse A frequents, and just like every time before, Muse B is there. After downing some liquid courage, Muse A finally works up the nerve to approach Muse B. They end up drinking, talking and dancing for the rest of the night. Muse A invites Muse B back to their place, where Muse B confesses that they are an actual vampire. Muse A, drunk with liquor and lust, laughs off the confession and falls into bed with Muse B. When Muse A awakens the next morning, they find Muse B is gone and blood droplets on their sheets. Muse A is left wondering if maybe things got a little rough in the heat of the moment or if they really did bring a vampire to their bed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom