Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A salmagundi of FxF story seeds (IM only)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rook Seidhr

Supporter
Supporter
Currently craving: (see 2nd message in this thread)
  • I'm your dark what now?!?
  • Fluffy f/f teenage D/s, no title

Rook's Rules:

I'm an experienced roleplayer who enjoys both long- and short-term stories, both plot- and smut-centric. I play only via instant messaging systems: Skype, AIM and Discord are the ones I currently have installed. (Kik is not an option since it's only for phones, and I'm having some technical issues with Google Hangouts.) Don't inquire about forum threads, PMs or email.

I play male, female and other characters, but I will not play with other people's male characters in sexual situations. I almost never play characters over the age of 30 (female) or 40 (male), and generally prefer characters significantly younger than that. Please include the word "saxifrage" somewhere in your introductory PM to verify your reading comprehension skills. I do not play canon characters, nor original characters in canon settings, with the occasional exception of published tabletop roleplaying settings such as the World of Darkness.

If you identify as male or primarily male…it's not an absolute rule, but you will have to work harder to convince me to write with you than if you were female or genderfluid. I've just never had a good erotic roleplaying experience with a male. We seem to want different things.

I have an F-list. It brims with kink. You don't have to be that kinky to RP with me—I'll do vanilla scenarios if the plot is right and you strike me as a good partner—but I won't deny that a partner who's interested in some of the same things I am has an advantage. In particular, teenage incest (including steps) is one of my favorites. Generally, if you look at my F-list and think to yourself, "Hey, I have an idea that would fit with those preferences," I'd love to hear your pitch, even if it has nothing to do with the ideas in this thread.

Some general guidelines:
  • The reason I RP only on instant messengers is that I like to set aside a few hours for intense interaction with a partner, even if it's only once a week, possibly even less often than that. If you can't do that—if you reply when you're free and then have to get back to work or whatever—I'm sorry but we're not going to work out.
  • I usually write one or two solid paragraphs per post, sometimes more for scene-setting or dramatic moments, sometimes less for dialogue-heavy scenes. I expect the same from you.
  • When I'm RPing, I might chat a little in the background while waiting for your replies, but my highest priority is the RP, and I never try to juggle RP with two or more partners at the same time. The same courtesy from you would be appreciated.
  • I am up all hours of the day and night, but sometimes fall asleep suddenly. I will try to let you know when I am about to crash, but if I suddenly stop responding, it doesn't mean I'm ignoring you or bored with you—it means I have fallen asleep and am still logged on. Ditto if you message me and get no response within a few minutes even though my IM client shows that I'm online. When I wake up, I will see that you've tried to reach me, and I will apologize for missing you.
  • If you say you're going to be available to RP at a certain time, and it turns out you're not, please let me know in advance if you can, or as soon as possible afterward. If I'm not online, send a PM. Getting stood up without a word is frustrating.
  • I like to make friends with my writing partners. I don't want to exchange RL names or pictures, or locations closer than a time zone and maybe a state or province (even a metropolitan area if it's large enough that the name won't tell me exactly where you are), but I will routinely ask "How's your day been?" and similar questions, just to be chatty. If you want to keep it strictly business, with no OOC discussion except about the story itself, we're probably not meant for each other.
THESE ARE MY HARDEST NO'S:
  • scat, water sports, vomit, etc.
  • diapers, infantilism
  • gore, amputations, etc.
  • smoking
  • raceplay
Do not ask for these things. You will turn me completely off and I will bid you goodbye.

A note specifically with regard to raceplay: I don't mind what ethnicity you want your character to be—in fact, that's exactly why I don't do raceplay. I don't find racism sexy. A realistic exploration of the consequences of institutionalized racism for an interracial relationship might be interesting story fodder, but BBC is not going to happen. I hope you see the difference. Sorry for preaching.

Do not reply to this thread. You will not get an answer. Send me a PM instead.

I also have a thread for MxF requests here.

Rook's Requests:

I'm your dark what now?!?: The forces of Light and Darkness approach the final battle! Odds are looking pretty good for Light, actually, ever since the Dark Queen was captured in battle and fell in love with the Prince of Light. (Well, that's the propaganda. There may have been a certain amount of torture and brainwashing involved, but it was in the service of the Greater Good. Omelet, eggs, etc., right?) In this crisis, the Black Circle of warlocks who advised the former Dark Queen have decided to summon a mighty demoness from beyond the Void to lead the forces of Darkness—a being whose alien magics will be so powerful the Light cannot help but fall before them!

Yeah, they get a nerd from Earth with no magic powers at all. Bet you saw that coming.

My character is an AMAB engineering student struggling with gender identity issues, torn from our world and conjured into an extremely female body (Darkness has always been led by a Queen, after all). Yours is the most junior sorceress in the Black Circle, assigned to keep the Demon Queen in line and make sure she does a good job as figurehead to keep up morale while the Council searches for another ultimate weapon. Sparks of passion fly—but is it a doomed affair, or can the two lovers figure out how to combine magic and engineering to stop the Light from conquering and enslaving the world in the name of the Greater Good? Be ready to help build an original fantasy world. ••••

Fluffy f/f teenage D/s, no title: I want to play a young woman who, for some reason, is thrown into a situation outside her normal experience. Maybe she's been sucked through a portal to another world; maybe she's just developed magic powers; maybe she was a he until 15 minutes ago. For that matter, maybe she's just transferred into boarding school, or her family's moved to a small town from the big city and she doesn't know how to live without Starbucks. (Not the other way, though—I don't think I could play a convincing country mouse.)

In this unfamiliar environment, she has only your character, another young woman (perhaps older than her, but not much older), to show her the ropes. Literally. Because my character, tough and clever and resourceful out of bed, needs some serious comforting during downtime. She needs a loving Mistress to collar her and use her gently and tell her everything will be all right.

There's lots of kinky shit in my F-list. This is not the story for (most of) that. This is fluffy romance, ownership fetish and light bondage smut, with exciting plot twists in a strange new world. This is two girls falling in love and lust, not necessarily in that order. Got it? ••••• Craving this right now

Library Kids: Maybe live-in library superintendents still exist. They raise families, with kids. The kids grow up reading anything and everything…possibly some books that, shall we say, aren't available to the general public? A library kid and an ordinary kid meet and become friends, then lovers, in the course of defending the world from Horrible Things. I could play either the library kid or the outsider.

Did you know that the House of Lancaster hardly ever used the red rose as a battle standard? It was basically made up by Henry VII so he could combine the red and white roses into the Tudor Rose as a symbol of national unity. Also, bump.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom