Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Simple Biology (Jemnai x KnightCreep )

Jemnai

Supernova
It was start of another school year at James Porter High School. Mr Ballway sits at his desk as the students file in to the seats at lab tables. He was dressed in White collared shirt and black slacks.

RE: Simple Biology

A black wolf with DD cup breasts sat in the front row of desks. She was wearing a pair of jeans and a blue top. Her name was Chloe, and she was a shy young bitch.

David waited till all students were seated after the bell had rung. " Welcome Biology AP , I am your teacher Mr Ballway and welcome you to an exciting year. I am going hand out silabus for the clasd " he said as pull them out of folder and starts to handle them out. " In this packet you find permission slip will deal with sex ed. I will need that signed and returned letting me know whose parents will bve okay subject matter in that part of the course" he said

Chloe skimmed through the packet and put it in her binder. She was a good student, so she planned on making a good first impression.

" Okay like you all to introduce yourself and say one thing nice about yourself " he said as every goes around til it get to Chloe. " Tell us about yourself and one thing you like about yourself " said

"Um... My name is Chloe... I'm a Star Wars fan... And... Um..." Chloe couldn't think of anything else to say. She hated being out on the spot.

The other students laugh as he silents them. " Alright looks like were about out of time see you tomorrow " he said as the bell rang and students leave. He goes to his desk the get ready for the next group.

Chloe felt completely humiliated. She didn't move from her seat. Instead, she buried her head in her hands.

Chloe was crying into her hands. "What's the point? I'll only make a fool of myself again..."

" Hey its only the first day everyone trips up" he said consoling wolf girl. " Listen it will get better " he sais

"How can you be so sure? This happens every year," Chloe whimpered. Her tail was tucked between her legs.

" Yes it happened to me when I was in High School " he said as next class was coming in.

Chloe wiped her tears away and walked out of the room. She dreaded her next class.

A few months passed in school year. It started rain school was letting out. It was real nasty storm. He was heading out to his car when he notices Chloe getting drenched. " Chloe come over here" he said to her.

Chloe hurried into the car. "Thank you, Mr. Ballway. Thank you so much." She had to keep herself from shaking the water off of her body.

" Nothing to it" he said as they drive off. He had heater on and defroster. " I been talking wiith principal about having you be my student aid in my regular biology class " he said to her.

Chloe's eyes widened. "Really? I would be honored!" She then remembered something. "Mr. Ballway, my parents are out of town. Could I... Stay at your house for the night?"

"Good already cleared it. Mmmm normally I dontbhave students over but you can't tell anyone about this," he said as they drive to her place to get clean dry clothes it was Friday night so no worries about anyone finding out.

The wolf shook herself off when she got inside. She hurried upstairs and packed a bag of essentials. She came back down wearing a clean t-shirt and a pair of short shorts.

David waited in the car. He knew he could lose his job if anyone found out about him having a student sleep over at his home. He turned radio onnas waits

The wolf came back with her clothes and other essentials. "Let's go." She smiled at her teacher.

He drove them to his house it was modest one as they park in the garage and head inside. Once inside, " What would you like to drink"he asks.

" Sure" he said getting glass of whole milk. " So tell me about your folks they didn't come to open house" he says

Back
Top Bottom