Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

ღ LadyAthene's (Mostly Fandom) 1x1 Search [♂/♀, ♀/♀, or ♂/♂] ღ

Status
Not open for further replies.

LadyAthene

Supernova
Introduction & Rules:

Hello there. My name is Athene. I'm a 29 30 year old woman who enjoys writing along with some other hobbies. For now though, I'm focusing mostly on the writing aspect. However, I do have a few rules that I do enforce. They're relatively basic, really but please follow them?

Respect: Give this to me and I'll return the favor. Plain and simple. If you are rude to me OOC in any way, I reserve the right to ignore any PM from you. If you're portraying a ruthless character, that's one thing. But let's keep any hostile words in character and not out of character, please?

Reading My Thread: In the past, I have gotten PMs which give hints that my thread has not been fully read. I put this underneath the 'Respect' rule because - to me - this is a form of respect. I take the time to fully read other people's threads. I expect that common courtesy returned. Failure to do so can and likely will result in me ignoring your PM; plain and simple. I will be incredibly strict on this rule too; if you send me a PM simply saying something like "Hey" or "Want to RP?", I will ignore those. Give me a title, pairing, plot idea -- preferably all of the above! But yes, I do want to RP; that's the point of making this thread; to find partners who want to create a story with me. If you can't take the time to read through my thread, then please do not contact me.

Godmodding: Don't do this, especially without consent. If it moves the plot along, you may do so. But ask. Don't assume I want my person automatically kidnapped or whatnot. Speak to me about these things. I can and am willing to negotiate though. Just ask; that's all I request.

Creating A Story: Don't make me think of the entire plot, please. That's incredibly frustrating. RPs are for two people, not just one. As such, teamwork is needed.

Story Vs. Smut: I thought I had this in here somehow but oops. That's my bad. For those who have visited my test thread, you will take note that I tend to follow a 50/50 to 70/30 ratio, with story being heavily favored. Please take this into consideration when you PM me for an RP. While this site is for smut, that isn't what I'm here for. I'm here to create stories with other people who are as passionate as I am about writing and roleplaying! If an idea comes off as too smut-heavy, I can - and likely will - decline/ignore the idea/PM.

Characters: I can play as canons or OCs. My OCs tend to be aged between the years of 18-27, depending on what is figured out. I seldom play anyone past 28 but exceptions - mainly in the forms of certain canons - can be made. As far as my OCs go, do not try to demand the final call on their appearance, personality, etc. Opinions and input are fine. But the end verdict is otherwise up to me. My characters are mine just as yours are yours. I can play both male and female characters although I tend to portray the fairer sex more often. Just remember, however, that I am otherwise capable of doing either gender.

Canon Characters: So this is probably going to turn out to be a slight mini-rant but, apparently, I need to include this in. So, here goes. Okay. For all the love that is holy [or otherwise, either/or works], do not ask me to alter a canon! The only exception is if we're using the plot of the same name in my thread. Otherwise, if you want me to play someone who is a more feminist character, don't expect me to just suddenly turn them into a mindless bimbo/slut. Doing this completely ruins the point of the character and because of that, I absolutely refuse to ever alter a canon, unless the plot calls for it. Even then, it's not just going to be shifting them into a wanting whore or anything.

Logic/Realism: I also thought this would have been somewhat of a given but please use some common sense. This especially applies if the series/fandom in question was originally done when the canons were under 18 and they will thus need to be aged up. If they seem like they have changed in the past years, how so? What about the setting? Be willing to talk these possibilities over with me. It doesn't have to be perfect in this aspect, but it must be included in some form or fashion.

Relationships of Said Characters: I tend to primarily do MxF pairings. However, I can try FxF and am also willing to give MxM a chance. I don't have much experience with writing either types of slash, but we all gotta start somewhere, right? For the record, I lean towards playing sexually submissive characters, especially women. This does not, however, mean they don't have some fight in them. Please note the keywords there; sexually submissive. They are otherwise fighters in some form or fashion, not a door mat. My male OCs can range, from playing the 'charmer' to the 'outright jerk', depending on what is decided and figured out.

No Cybering: I shouldn't have to include this but I will as a safety precaution of sorts. I am here for writing. Nothing more, nothing less. I am happily married so do not send over personal PMs, thanks.

RP Partners: I do not care if you are a male or female behind the screen. As long as you're willing to give ideas, contribute to our RP, all that good stuff, your real gender isn't a concern. If you really want to RP with me though, don't just drop and vanish out of nowhere. Or, if you must quit/go away for X days, at least notify me. I'll give that same courtesy back.

Why Athene Prefers Fandoms Over Original RPs: Allow me to explain more why I'm so adamant on favoring fandom RPs over originals. It isn't solely due to personal preference, though that is slightly true also. More than that though, I have a much easier time keeping fandom-based RPs going. I don't know why it works that way for me. Even with planning and preparing with partners for original/OC-using plots, those tend to die ridiculously fast. And I hate that. So if I decline, it's more likely out of not wanting to disappoint you than the actual idea presented to me.

Athene's Thoughts On People Who "Can't Do Canons": Honestly? It's bullshit. Most people simply refuse to try and that, in my book, is pretty horrible. You're voluntarily restricting yourself as a writer. I would rather play against someone who tries - even if they don't perfectly portray a canon - rather than someone who simply will not make any attempts at all. Plots and the characters are two huge factors that draw people into a fandom. If you like even just one canon, you can be that character. So don't say 'I can't play them' unless you really, actually have tried. Even then, I'd prefer/encourage you to try them, especially for certain fandoms than others. Just remember; I don't ask for perfection. I'm asking you to give it a shot. I'll give anyone who does far more credit than those who won't even do that.

Contact me via PM: Do not post in this thread, please! Just send me a PM. Include at least an idea, genre, something of what you wish to do. I do have messengers though as of late, I only really use Skype. Even then, it's only really for OOC talk/planning so you'll be more likely to do an RP with me on the threads here. PMs will only be for OOC talk/planning! I have tried using PMs for RPs; it just doesn't work out. So don't ask for that, please! If you're not going to take the time and/or effort to finish planning an RP idea, don't bother PMmig me. Contact me only if you're serious about wanting to RP with me, please.

Your Posting History: Sorry if this sounds a bit weird/creepy/unnerving/whatever, but this is something I do with any potential partners who PM me. This tends to give me the best, most accurate feel of whether we would be compatible or not, as well as any additional links included in your signature. If I feel - from glancing at your posting history - that we may not match for any reason, I reserve the right to use that in my favor and decline all RP offers. Most likely, it'll be if your posts/RPs come off as too smutty, lacking details, or both.

The Final Verdict (Rejecting/Accepting RP Offers): This will be 100% my call. A lot of factors can make or break whether I want to RP with someone or not. Failure to comply with any of these rules will make it much more likely to make me want to not reply to your PM/suggestion. I reserve the right to not send an answer back. If we start planning and either of us stop talking/communicating with one another, I reserve the right to assume you've lost interest and will stop answering you. If it was me who lost interest, I can choose whether or not to inform you of this though - more often than not - I will give you a kind 'No thanks'. These are a few of the many things that can fall under here and more. I've included this as a sub-rule for contacting me due to it linking to the above rule in its own forms and fashions. I'm sorry if this comes off as too demanding or strict, but writing/roleplaying is my passion! I want to find partners who feel the same and are willing to show it in their posts!

ღBump/Updateღ

My preference is for anything with 4 or 5 hearts at the moment. However, if a decent plot/pairing/both is offered with anything that has 1-3, I'd be more than willing to discuss things over.

ღBump/Updateღ

My preference is for anything with 4 or 5 hearts at the moment. However, if a decent plot/pairing/both is offered with anything that has 1-3, I'd be more than willing to discuss things over.

ღBump/Updateღ

ღBump/Updateღ

ღBump/Updateღ

I think/hope that I truly am better. I've been sick most of this month and ... ugh. It sucks. I wanna write, not be stuck resting and shit like that. So here's to hoping!

ღBump/Updateღ

ღBump/Updateღ

ღWeekly Bumpღ

ღWeekly Bumpღ

ღWeekly Bumpღ

ღWeekly Bumpღ

If anyone I was originally RPing with wants to resume, feel free to contact me via a PM here or on Skype and give me an answer. I'll understand any negative responses considering the rather abrupt nature of my disappearance. I definitely didn't meant for it to happen, and I am sorry for that.

ღWeekly Bumpღ

If anyone I was originally RPing with wants to resume, feel free to contact me via a PM here or on Skype and give me an answer. I'll understand any negative responses considering the rather abrupt nature of my disappearance. I definitely didn't meant for it to happen, and I am sorry for that.

ღWeekly Bump/Updateღ

-Added a new section with immediate canon cravings. It's located below my inactive/dead threads. Feel free to check it out!

ღWeekly Bumpღ

ღWeekly Bumpღ

ღWeekly Bumpღ

-Added a "Create An RP Section" below the "Canon Cravings".

ღWeekly Bumpღ

ღWeekly Bumpღ

ღWeekly Bumpღ

ღWeekly Bumpღ

ღWeekly Bumpღ

ღWeekly Bumpღ

ღWeekly Bumpღ

ღWeekly Bumpღ

Also, I've added a few new titles/ideas over the past several weeks!

ღWeekly Bumpღ

Also, I've added a few new titles/ideas and adjusted the cravings accordingly!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom