Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Can A Demure Female Lure Him?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ladies, please pour yourself a glass of wine, sit back and relax. I have been role playing online for about seventeen or eighteen years, starting out when MSN and Yahoo had adult chat rooms and switching to Blue Moon a few years ago after the chat rooms disappeared. Now I find that I prefer to role play via private messages here because it lends itself to more paragraphed based and detailed responses. While, one and two line responses on messenger services may be okay for quick hit smut, they do not provide the same level of responses that should be part of a good plot with smut role play. You may be able to convince me to do a short term role play on AIM, Yahoo doesn't seem to work as well since the last upgrade and they don't have an app for the iPad at this time. To be honest though I prefer long term stories using private messages. I am okay with using either private messages or AIM for OOC. I don't do threads and I will not be checking this request thread on a regular basis so the best way to respond at first is through private messages. Third person is preferred but I have written in first person in the past when my writing partner didn't feel comfortable with third person.

While I can be very flexible as far as story lines and kinks there are a few basic but fairly easy rules that need to be followed. All rules governing this site must be followed. I am a straight male and enjoy reading the female point of view during role plays so with all due respect for the LGBTQ community I will only role play with female partners although I don't have a problem playing with biological females who are bi-sexual. I have never and will never judge anyone for their sexual preferences but I do expect my own preferences to be honored. I am not an English teacher and I will not be grading your posts or looking for perfect grammar, punctuation and spelling. We all make mistakes so as long as I can understand what you are trying to say we will be okay. As far as quality vs. quantity, give me good description and detail over hastily written short responses any time. I prefer at least two or three detailed paragraphs per post but certainly feel free to write longer responses if you like and I will probably match or exceed your post length most of the time. I understand that there will be times, like sexual scenes, when it might become difficult to write several long paragraphs because it is difficult to move forward with out knowing what the other persons response is. Keep in mind though it is always important to provide enough description and detail to keep a story moving forward. This forum is probably more of a past time activity for most of us and there may be times when real life can get in the way. I am a patient man and have on occasion waited for more then a month for a reply from my partner. Though I do not suffer from psychological issues I did go through a life changing experience a few year ago that I still deal with and hope none of you ever experience. Some of you, that I have role played with in the past, know what that is and others may find out over time though OOC conversations. There are also other events in real life, such as gigs, that may keep me off line for a few days or a couple weeks. I will try to let you know when something comes up but don't assume that just because I haven't responded for a while that the role play has been dropped and I will give you the same courtesy. There may also be times when one of us will experience writers block which to me is okay because once again quality is the most important thing. When that does happen let me know, maybe we can talk through it. Sometimes interest may wane during long role plays. If this happens let me know and we can discuss what may be needed to revive the story but if you just want to drop the story let me know that as will. I will not badger you for a response or to continue a story that isn't doing it any more.

Kinks and story lines are open for discussion but as the title indicates this post is primarily seeking role plays with a particular theme. Think innocent tease. If that sounds contradictory, think black lace with an angel's face. Although, in the beginning she will probably dress very modestly either because of her parents or because she is self conscious about her body. Wide bedroom eyes that when looking up at the man she admires seem to be saying that she is his for the taking, even if she is unaware of the way she arouses him. Slender and petite, long legs with a tiny waist and tight young butt and A or B cup breast size. Five foot three inches or less to his six feet or more. Of course that is my imagination and you are certainly welcome to describe your own character. While age play adds an interesting taboo to the story it isn't required if you are uncomfortable with it. Romance can certainly be a part of the story. After all, if she initiates the affair, she probably already has a crush on him even though it may take her a while to convince him that a prohibited romance is what they both want even if they have to try and keep it a secret. Sex should be consensual or at the worst dubious consent that becomes consensual. Fear and risk of pregnancy should be more then an underlying kink. Since she is innocent, she may not know what to expect the first time and while the orgasm is a pleasant surprise when he suddenly cums it would probably be met with mixed feelings. While the warmth in her womb feels good it also makes her realize the risk of pregnancy. After that I like to see something obvious for an encounter or two. Something like her asking him not to cum inside her but in the heat of the moment she tells him not to stop which he misinterprets as her desire for him to fill her womb with his potent sperm. After a couple times though she may decide that asking him not to cum inside her is useless or maybe she decides she like the feeling of his hot seed deep inside her. Dirty talk can be part included as well. Imagine a shy innocent young girl who has never said a swear word in her life suddenly saying something like "Oh...Fuck...Me", in tone of distress when she is about to orgasm. Of course all he hears at that moment are the words and not the tone. Don't mistake her initiating the sex in the beginning as her being dominate. It's more out of curiosity or desire but she is still primarily shy and submissive. The longer she can maintain those characteristics even after loosing her virginity the better. Once he over comes his inhibitions he will be the dominate one in the relationship but don't expect him to be a cruel or nasty dominate. I'm not into beatings, breaking bones, blood, or gore. Anything that belongs in the toilet stays in the toilet. Feel free to check the F-list although it has not been updated or modified for a couple of years.

No Good Deed Goes Unpunished

Of course punishment maybe a personal point of view. The story would be about a young girl (15-18) who does something for a much older man. They have probably met before but only in a public setting. Maybe he just moved in and she volunteers to clean his new home. While she is cleaning something happens. It could be something she does by accident or even planned so that he takes advantage of her. Or it could be something he planned. At least he will think he is using her in the beginning. The girl might even be a swamper and they have their own set of rules which often supersede civil laws. Swampers deal with rape a lot differently then the law does. If a man violates a virgin, especially if he puts his spunk inside her, he owns her and they are as good as married. We are talking shotgun time here if he rejects her. One way or the other though she will convince him that their relationship is more romantic. There are different directions the story can take though. Maybe they try to keep it a secret at first. Of course the whole thing might have been her plan from the beginning, Kind of a trap to get the man she wanted and maybe he is okay with that as long as she is the submissive woman he has been searching for.

What They Didn't Teach Her In School

This story can be similar to the No Good Deed Goes Unpunished or it can be a Favorite Niece/Favorite Uncle scenario. The girl (again 15 - 18) has been studying Home Economics, Nutrition and Early Child Development in high school. She plans on studying the same subjects in collage with the primary goal of obtaining an "MRS" degree and becoming a home maker someday. As a summer project she is suppose to find a home where she can practice the skills she has learned in school and of course it can't be her parents home. Her favorite uncle just happens to be single and lives hundreds of miles away from her strict and conservative parents. What better place is there to complete her summer project and there is no one else she would rather show what a good little home maker she is. What she may not have anticipated is leaning about the things a good homemaker does that they didn't teach her in school. The uncle may be a bit apprehensive at first because of her age and the fact that she is his niece but in her own innocent way she can break down his inhibitions and get him to accept her as the dutiful home maker he always wanted. Once they are in a romantic but taboo relationship we can see where the story goes. Maybe she can convince her parents to let her transfer to a school that is suppose to have better academics and just happens to be close to her uncle's home.

Curiosity Didn't Kill The Cat Because Satisfaction Gave Her Another Life

Don't worry, no one is suppose to be killed in this story about a young girl whose curiosity unintentionally helps her get what she secretly desires, her best friend's father. Imagine an innocent young girl who recently over heard one of John's ex-girlfriends describing his genitalia as huge and that he likes to sleep naked. The girl has also listened to her friends talk about sex with their boyfriends while she herself has never even seen a real penis, let alone touch or taste one. One night while staying at her best friend's for a sleep over, the girl waits until everyone, including the father is asleep. She then slips in to his room to try and satisfy her curiosity, possibly giving him a blow-job with a result that she didn't expect. The best friend's father has noticed her as well but would never do anything because of her age, she is his daughter's best friend and maybe he is friends with her parents or her father works for him. The first time the girl came to his room he isn't sure if it really happened or if it was some kind of strange dream he was having. Thinking she got away with it the first time, the girl slips into his room a second time and maybe goes a little further then she did the first time. At that point her friend's father is too horny to be stopped by his inhibitions. Although afterwards, he may feel guilty and be reluctant to do it again. Can she get him to over come his hesitancies and take control so that they can have a secret romance even if it is taboo? Can they keep it a secret from his daughter, the girls parents and her friends? What would happen is they are eventually caught.

School Librarian

This is more along the lines of a MILF role play, which I don't normally do but this one has a twist that might make it interesting. A young woman (21 -23) has just graduated college with a degree in library sciences. She has never attended anything but all girls schools and never had any contact with the opposite sex. The fact that she is shy, quite a bit naive and innocent and dresses very conservative and unfashionable probably doesn't help attract the opposite sex either. Right out of college she lands a job as the librarian for a public school with both male and female students. The girls wear more seductive clothing and there is a lot of flirting. The boys tend to be very mean to her, calling her names like "library mouse" and even "titless". That is with the exception of John who seems to be the "All American" young man. He is a natural born leader and the captain of the football, basketball and baseball teams and seems to have a very strong influence with the other boys when they get out of hand in the library. Because he is nice to her and maybe because she has become very fond of him the teacher decides to reward him. Then again maybe she has started reading romance novels and is becoming a bit sexually frustrated. When John shows up at her apartment, she quickly pulls him inside and he finds that she is wearing something more provocative, like see through lingerie. He will probably be a little hesitant at first but things end up going a lot further then the librarian ever expected. After that she finds out just how dominate John really is and of course he is in control because the librarian has become sexually and maybe romantically involved with a student.

Brief Description of John Hartman

John (aka Warm) Hartman is a very wealthy and successful business man with various investments. He is usually in his 40s or 50s but has played 30s and 60s. Around six feet tall and has been both an all star athlete and special ops in the military. Though he doesn't look like an muscle builder he has the strength but is more agile. He is dominate and never submissive. A pillar in the community he always gets his way not just with women but with anyone around him. He has connections all over the world in business and government. His normally deep voice can be very soothing and calming to women but if he drops it a couple octaves it becomes scary and intimidating to anyone who is around. Children, animals and adults alike will suddenly show fear and wonder what they can do to make that voice go away. Of course if need be he can physically back up the sound of that voice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom