Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Dragonborn Comes (pods6827 & Major Mario)

pods6827

Supernova
As the sun shined over the land of Skyrim, many of it's people did not know how close the world had come to ending. Despite the long odds, Rurik Steelbody had succeeded in slaying Alduin the World Eater, and returned to Nirn with his head held high, if a bit bruised from the battle in Sovngarde. With the world now safe from the threat of the dragons, Rurik began making his way back to Whiterun, where he knew there were people waiting for his return.

It was late by the time Rurik had arrived at Whiterun's gates. The sun had all but fallen below the horizon and the Guard were carrying torches as they patrolled the streets. The Nord managed to get into the city without the guards recognizing him and, eager to rest his weary head before seeing the Jarl, he made his way to Breezehome. Pushing open the door to his first real home in Skyrim, Rurik climbed the stairs to his bedroom, glad to be back here after such a perilous journey.

Indeed, while most of the people in Skyrim had little idea of how close they came to complete annihilation, that night there were more than the usual amount of people drinking, eating, laughing and singing in the Bannered Mare. Even some of the guards, both off and on duty, could be found there with a tankard in their hand or a good friend beside them. Spirits were high that night, and though none knew the real reason for the joviality, none were about to question it. For Rurik's good fortune, with all the high spirits going around no-one would notice the Thane of Whiterun retreating into Breezehome, and perhaps it was better that way. All the trials that Rurik had surmounted in his travels and right now all he could use was some peace, quiet and comfort.

As the Dragonborn climbed the stairs to his bedroom, he would be stopped by the appearance of a woman jumping out from a room at the top of the stairs. Hastily dressed in commoner's clothes yet wielding a fearsome steel sword, the woman wasn't one to be messed with. And yet, once the woman caught sight of Rurik she immediately dropped her guard and gasped. Ah yes, this was Lydia, a housecarl there in Whiterun.

"By the Eight, forgive me," Lydia muttered as she put away her sword. "I didn't realize that it was you, my Thane. You were gone for such a long time that I thought... Well, what matters is that you're back in Whiterun." With a smile the housecarl gestured to Rurik's bedroom. "I did some cleaning while you were gone and got some warmer sheets for you. Everything should be as it was when you left it last." She paused for a moment. "My Thane... Is the World Eater defeated?"

When a figure leapt out from one of the rooms on the upper floor of his home Rurik's hand immediately went to his side, where his sword was waiting. Fortunately he realized that it was his housecarl before any harm could be done, relaxing and moving his hand away from his blade. "All is forgiven Lydia, you were acting in defense of my home, and no harm was done."

Rurik gave a brief look to his bedroom, nodding in acknowledgment of his housecarl's tasks. "Thank you Lydia, you've always been a great help to me since you joined my household." That was putting it mildly. The woman was highly skilled, both in and out of battle. Not to mention, he mused, that she was also quite beautiful.

At his housecarl's mention of the World-Eater however, Rurik's smile flickered a bit. "I defeated Alduin quite soundly, he will trouble the world no more." He paused for a moment, considering the words of Master Paarthurnax. "Whether he is dead I cannot say, but if not then it will be a long time before he troubles the world again."

Whether or not Alduin was truly defeated was of no concern to Lydia at that moment. Judging by the small smile on her Thane's face, she knew that at the very least Alduin wouldn't be back to bother Skyrim or all of Tamriel for a very, very long time. Perhaps for centuries or millennia, but assuredly he wouldn't be around during Lydia or Rurik's lifetime. In any case, disaster was averted and Skyrim could rest easy- Lydia could rest easy.

"Well said," Lydia replied in agreement. "And thank you, my Thane, for the compliment, but such words aren't necessary. You've known for quite some time now that it's my duty as a housecarl. I guard you and all that you own with my life. And with you being the Dragonborn who defeated the World-Eater, not to mention being a strong, honorable man of Skyrim..." Lydia offered a polite, cheery smile as she picked her words. "My Thane, it's been an honor to serve you, and I hope to keep at it."

No matter the circumstances of Lydia's service or the adventures she embarked on with Rurik- or their interactions during said adventures- it was clear that Lydia thought highly of the man and quite possibly harbored strong feelings for him. It wasn't a no-brainer; many women in Skyrim found the Dragonborn to be attractive, whether it was because of his looks, his skills, his personality or his status.

"Do you need anything from me right now, my Thane?"

"Your humility does you credit, but it's the truth." Rurik placed a hand on Lydia's shoulder, standing before her so that they were only about a foot apart, if that. "You have always gone above and beyond your duty to me, and I'm proud to call you my friend."

After all that they'd been through together Rurik certainly considered Lydia to be one of his closest companions, and though he'd long suspected that she had feelings for him he'd never had a chance to discuss them with her. There was always a dragon to slay, an army to fight, or something happening that distracted them. Now though, Alduin was dead, and there was nothing to draw his attention elsewhere.

"There is one thing that you can do for me Lydia," and with that the Dragonborn leaned forward, capturing his housecarl's lips in a passionate kiss. His free arm rose to wrap itself around Lydia's back, pulling her close to his body.

Lydia didn't even get a chance to ask what the man wanted- and he knew full well that she was the type who was eager to serve (yet unenthusiastic about carrying extra weight). A shocked gasp escaped from the back of her throat and past her lips before it was drowned out by Rurik's own pair advancing upon hers. The housecarl hadn't ever believed that the man would express such interest in her, or for that matter, interest in any woman at all. As far as she could tell, the man hadn't worn an Amulet of Mara since she met him- but that was probably because there were much more important things going on. T-Talos, here Lydia was overthinking things... She had to reciprocate, lest Rurik thought the worst!

Adding to her gasp, Lydia soon let loose a soft moan of delight and pressed her body against Rurik's own, further proving that she wanted him just as much as he did. The arm wrapped around her back was such a wonderful feeling, and even better when she could actually feel it now that she wasn't wearing her armor. And his lips- his slim, firm lips that were the barrier between powerful, ancient magic and a foe- felt delightful upon Lydia's own plump pair. Her eyelashes fluttered and soon she closed her eyes to become enamored in the kiss, fully giving herself to Rurik as her heart began to beat like a steady drum.

But... Was this just a one time thing, or did Rurik intend to continue? Lydia could be patient- no, she would be patient. For him, of course.

Rurik almost grinned when he heard Lydia moan, the sound spurring him into deepening their kiss as they stood there. With his housecarl leaning into him the Dragonborn could feel every curve of her body, curves that were normally hidden by the thick steel armor that she was so fond of. He'd known that she was beautiful of course, but it was quite another thing to experience that beauty firsthand.

Slowly, Rurik pulled away from Lydia, ending the kiss but remaining close to her. He smiled, glad that he'd been right about her being attracted to him, before speaking. "I suppose the fact that you didn't stomp on my foot means you don't intend to spurn my advances eh?" He teased, his hand tracing small circles on the small of her back as they stared into each other's eyes.

The kiss was a wild rush for Lydia, one that went above and beyond the thrill of combat for her. Rurik's mere touch, the touch of someone who reciprocated her feelings, was capable of unleashing a potent cocktail of hormones into Lydia's system. When the two broke away, the housecarl was visibly flushed, breathing heavily and her attention rested solely on Rurik.

"E-even if..." Lydia shook her head after a short pause to answer Rurik's question and to cut herself off. She meant to say that even if she wasn't attracted to him, it was her duty as a housecarl to see to his needs, whatever they be, in the best ways possible. But she was attracted to him, so there was no need to put on a false smile. "I'm just... glad that you see me in this way. I feared that you would never reciprocate my feelings." The housecarl beamed and cooed in appreciation when she focused on the feeling of Rurik's hand tracing into her back. "Me in love... heh."

Lydia would then move in to embrace her thane, even pressing her chest up against the man's own as she sought more of his touch. Being the housecarl, it wasn't like her to take the lead in this situation- though she hoped that Rurik wouldn't be content with a simple heartfelt kiss, especially when he had so much pent-up-stress in his system after his victory.

Lydia's closeness had a noticeable effect on the Dragonborn, his breeches growing tighter as the housecarl leaned into him. Suddenly Rurik was filled with a great desire; to bring this woman to his bed and take her then and there. It was, he believed, a side effect of his being Dragonborn; the urge to dominate and rule of a dragon combined with the desires of a man, and he'd felt it increasingly often since his arrival in Skyrim. Ordinarily he'd have ignored it, but frankly there was no need to now.

So instead Rurik leaned forward, lifting Lydia into his arms and easily carrying her into his room before placing her on his bed with a surprising amount of care. From there he took a step back and began removing his armor, placing the dragonscale pieces on a rack in record time before turning back to the woman on his bed. "I don't know about you, but I'm not content to leave this at just a kiss," he said, his voice low and husky as he climbed onto the bed beside her.

Lydia knew very little about what it meant to be a Dragonborn or the effects of merely being one, but she did know that the touch of a woman could bring about a tightening in one's britches. She didn't see it- she felt it, and it made her feel a lot more confident about her abilities and her place in Rurik's heart. Her fingers glided over his armor for a moment before she felt Rurik pick her up, carry her into his private room and lay her down on his fur-lined bed. It was a cold night outside, but perhaps inside it would be much, much warmer- steamy, even.

"I wouldn't be content with just a kiss either," Lydia replied as she let her eyes roam over Rurik's figure. There may have been a few scars or blemishes upon the man's body, but it wouldn't do anything to detract from those muscles, or perhaps the thickness of his skin, the broadness of his shoulders and other turn-ons that women sought after. "It's uh... been a really long time since I last... Well, I just hope that I can satisfy you, my Thane."

Ah, there was Lydia as a Housecarl; always willing to please without thinking for herself! Alas, she was thinking about herself, as much as any woman should, and what kind of pleasure was in store for her. Her fingers absentmindedly went for her clothes and worked at the buckles, the latches, the buttons and straps, whatever it was that kept them together, as she fantasized. Despite all the adventures and time spent serving Rurik, Lydia had no idea what was waiting for her beneath his beltline. Just the thought of him in all his glory was enough to put a spark in the Housecarl's system, and soon she was reduced to naught but her smallclothes- her bra and panties, all cream-colored like comfortable, fur-lined hide.

Rurik watched with undisguised lust as Lydia stripped to her bra and panties, her body a vision of Nordic beauty. "You're so beautiful," he murmured, before he began to remove his own clothing until only his own briefs remained to cover him. Not that they were doing much of that; his muscular body was bare before Lydia, only a handful of scars marring his otherwise perfect form, and even his smallclothes did little to hide the large bulge that rested at his waist.

After a moment Rurik leaned closer to Lydia, his face mere inches from hers, "Don't worry Lydia, I'm sure that this will be satisfying for both of us." As he spoke his hands reached around her body, unclasping her bra and letting her impressive breasts free from their confines. Rurik's smile widened as his eyes took in her milky white flesh, "Very satisfying," he said as he removed his briefs, letting his sizable erection free and putting it on display before his lover. "Well then, shall we get started?" He asked, his hands slowly tracing their way down the Nord woman's body.

The warm air of the cabin combined with the cool breeze of the outdoors brushed against Lydia's breasts once they were freed. The plush, alabaster orbs bounced against her chest after tumbling out before falling still, save for the languid motions up and down that complemented the rise and fall of her chest. The housecarl's nipples were half-erect, and shamelessly so with her arousal and the soft chill in the air. When she noticed Rurik's sizable erection on display before her, Lydia's eyes widened just a little and her lips pursed in wonder and delight.

"Yes, please, let's," Lydia cooed, unable to contain her enthusiasm. She reached out to run her fingers along the length of Rurik's shaft before cupping it in a loose grip. Pulling herself a little closer, the housecarl's eyes flicked up to Rurik's own. "But where should we start?"

The feel of Lydia's soft fingers on his cock made Rurik groan, a smile forming when he saw the look on her face when she saw how large it was. Reaching out, one of the Dragonborn's hands grasped one of his housecarl's breasts, giving the mound a squeeze as his fingers tweaked her erect nipple. "I think that the best place for us to start," he said as his hand teased her breast, "Would be with you wrapping your pretty lips around my cock." Rurik met Lydia's eyes as his free hand reached down to stroke his shaft, ensuring that it was fully erect for both of their pleasure.

"Hnnn..." Lydia cooed as she felt Rurik's hand tracing around her breasts. The current position that the two were in didn't allow for them to touch all of each other in the most comfortable of fashions- not that it had been heavily described or documented before- and as such Lydia sought to help out her thane. "I'd love to, my Thane... Here, come here- get comfortable."

A strong nord woman like Lydia would have easily lifted Rurik up and over, but with her feminine charms all she needed to do was gently nudge the man about until he was lying on his back on the bed. Purring in glee, the housecarl crawled over the man's form and let one hand come back around to grasp his hard, thick shaft. From there she would give him a few idle pumps- her fingers squeezing around the shaft every so often as they slid up and down, even nuzzling the very tip- until her arousal began to get the better of her. Her other hand rested upon Rurik's chest as she lowered herself down on his body, scooting back until her lips were dangerously close to his cock.

The musk of a man was not to be taken lightly, and Lydia was already falling under its effects. She took a deep breath and leaned in to land a few kisses up Rurik's cock, starting at the base near his balls and ending right at his sensitive tip. From there, she let her tongue come out for awhile to lick and nuzzle around the bulbous cockhead; teasing Rurik while at the same time serving to excite him. Her tongue movements were slow and steady with occasional flourishes, and once she was finally finished Lydia pursed her lips and took in three inches of Rurik's cock right inside her warm, moist mouth. Her lips wrapped around the might of his cock, squeezing and sliding back and forth as they went before Lydia delved deeper.

Three inches, four, five... Lydia got six in comfortably and stopped to rest as her free hand came up to massage the base of Rurik's thick shaft. From there the housecarl would busy herself with her tongueplay and languid back and forth movements of her lips, seeking to make the man of her affections groan with delight.

Rurik leaned back into his headboard, a wide grin on his face as he watched Lydia move herself into a more comfortable position. With his legs spread the woman had easy access to his cock, an ease that she quickly took advantage of as he crawled over to him until her face was close enough to feel her breath on him as her fingers made their way up and down his shaft.

He watched as Lydia began to take in his scent, clearly enjoying it before she began peppering him with wet and loving kisses all across his cock from base to tip. From there she began using her tongue, and it took everything Rurik had not to groan in pure pleasure as she made his shaft slick with her spit. "By Dibella, you're good at this," he said, as his tip started to throb from the stimulation.

Still, that was nothing compared to what happened next, as Lydia pressed her lips around his shaft, slowly moving down it as she 'cleaned his spear'. A wordless moan left Rurik's own lips as she slowly descended, taking inch after inch of him into her mouth until only the last inch or so of his base was outside of it. Beads of pre began to form at his tip before quickly disappearing as his housecarl's tongue continued it's efforts. "If I'd known you were this skilled I'd have done this ages ago," he murmured, as Lydia swirled her tongue around his tip once more.

Flattered and honored that Rurik was so pleased with her initial performance, Lydia used the enthusiasm to really get comfortable with her work. She used both her mouth and her free hand to massage Rurik's cock at this point, rubbing up and down the base of his shaft while her tongue glided against the sensitive nerves that ran alongside that thick cock. Her lips, while not of a quality befitting a prized wench, were adequately closed around Rurik's member as they slid up and down, up and down, even kissing and sucking from time to time. Once Lydia was absolutely confident that Rurik was feeling nothing but pleasure, she let her other hand drift down to gently fondle and massage her thane's 'coinpurse', his balls. It wasn't something she was apt on doing for just anyone- she had learned of it from a few monks of Dibella and desired to try it out on her thane at that time. She just hoped that Rurik wouldn't mind!

After a minute or so of this, Lydia would disengage herself from Rurik's cock with a slow, lewd 'schlurp' before licking her lips in glee. She flicked her eyes up to her thane's face, smiled sweetly- if not sultrily- and purred.

"Only the best for you, my Thane... You should be proud of what you have here," Lydia said as her eyes monetarily flicked back down to Rurik's twitching cock. She brushed a bit of precum from the very tip of his cock and suckled on her finger for a taste. "Mhmm... Does your spear need more polishing?"

Rurik tilted his head back as Lydia continued to go down on him, his mind a haze of pleasure as her tongue and lips moved across his shaft. When her hand moved down to massage his heavy balls the Dragonborn opened an eye, grinning down at his housecarl. "You have a magic touch," he commented after one particularly thorough attempt to take his entire cock.

Watching Lydia, who he considered to be the epitome of a strong Nord woman, purr as she removed her lips from his cock and complimented his size was nearly enough to make him blow his load. But as much as he'd have loved to cover her in his cum he held himself back, not wanting this to be over just yet. "Hmm, great as your mouth is, I can think of another place I'd like to sheathe my spear." A grin formed on Rurik's face as his eyes flickered down Lydia's body towards her inviting pussy.

"Oooh ho ho ho... Eager, are we? That's just fine with me, because so am I," Lydia cooed. She pressed the palm of her hand against Rurik's chest and let her fingers sprawl out like water on smoothed iron. Inching forward, the housecarl soon rested her hips right above the man's crotch. "Just let me... take care of this..."

With her free hand Lydia traced her way down to her thigh and picked at the lace that kept her cream-colored panties fixed together. A few seconds later and the lace was undone, which allowed Lydia to remove her panties for good. She was hot and wet down there, and when she lowered herself down so that her mounds were kissing Rurik's shaft, he could feel it directly. Lydia made sure to avoid the tip of Rurik's cock for the moment. She just wanted to lightly slide back and forth along her Thane's cock, to tempt and tease him and to make herself comfortable with what was soon to come. After a few seconds of cooing, sweaty bucking and sultry, prolonged glances, Lydia decided that it was high-time to get down to business.

With Rurik sprawled out before her- whether willingly or not, perhaps even writhing in anticipation- Lydia raised herself up and grasped the base of his cock to steady the both of them. In the back of her mind she thought it was rather selfish of her to take the lead right then and there, but the other part of her desired to show Rurik just how much he meant to her, and so that meant taking the initiative. She wanted him- terribly so. With a proud and low moan of sensational pleasure Lydia slid down and felt the tip of Rurik's cock pierce through her folds, then the thick shaft followed. He was so thick, so hot and filling... It was everything a woman desired!

"Nnnggg... Oh, oh my Thane... F-forgive me for this impudence, I just couldn't wait any longer," Lydia mewled. She sat up straight with her full breasts on full display and continued to lower herself down until she had taken all of Rurik's cock inside her. Shivering with delight, the woman paused for a few seconds to take it all in before looking back to Rurik. "Haa... Alright, d-do with me however you wish, my Thane!"

Rurik watched with interest as Lydia began to remove her panties, revealing her dripping pussy to him before she started crawling across his body. As she teased him, rubbing up against his cock, the Dragonborn remained where he was, content to watch her attempts to pleasure him in her own way, and knowing that she wouldn't be able to hold herself back for long.

He was proven right a short time later, when his housecarl began lowering herself down onto his tip, slowly going down the length of his shaft. The pleasure was such that Rurik let out a groan of his own, the masculine sound almost drowning out Lydia's more feminine moan. He moved his hands upwards, gripping her hips and letting his fingers sink into her soft ass.

As Lydia lowered herself down to the base of his cock, Rurik considered her words. "Oh? Well then, for your impudence, I'll be sure to punish you." He pulled his hips back slightly, his cock sliding out of his housecarl's pussy slightly, leaving only his head inside her before starting to rub it up against her folds, teasing her and not letting her go back down on it. "Tell me what you want, I want you to beg for it."

The feeling of the Dragonborn's cock piercing her folds and his strong, capable hands pressing into her ass made Lydia shudder in pleasure. To think that he would grab her there... Rurik was certainly made of sterner stuff than most! Lydia had feared that the man would be too bashful to even consider touching anyone there, but here was grasping, no, letting his fingers sink into her plush bottom with a possessive quality to it all! And then he opened his mouth, and Lydia's pleasure turned to her being distraught.

"H-huh? My Thane, please... Th-that's just-" Lydia let loose a pathetic whimper when she felt her pussy drip with desire and anticipation, but also displeasure. She wanted her Thane's cock! Looking hurt beyond all measure, the housecarl gritted her teeth and tried to lower herself back down upon Rurik, but his hands and might kept her at bay. She quickly ceased her movements and looked to the man with pleading eyes. "Haa... M-my Thane, please, I want your cock. I want it badly, please, please give me your cock... Please don't leave me with just a taste!~"

Grinning as Lydia began to whimper and beg for him to continue to fuck her, Rurik gave her ass another squeeze, marveling at how soft it was. It was like holding a pillow made from the softest materials imaginable. Rubbing his cock up against her pussy, the Dragonborn made a show of considering her words. "Well, perhaps you've suffered enough." Slowly, he started to thrust into the Nord before pulling out again, leaving only his tip rubbing against her once more.

Without any warning, Rurik started to turn, flipping their positions so that he was on top of Lydia, pinning her beneath his body. With that, he decided that he'd teased his lover enough for the moment. "Don't worry Lydia, by the time I'm done with you you'll have gotten more than a taste of my cock." He began thrusting into her, pistoning back and forth at a quick but steady pace as the room filled with the sound of her moans, his grunts, and their hips meeting again and again.

"Oh... Th-thank you, my Thaaa-!"

Lydia wasn't expecting Rurik to turn the tables on her by pinning her underneath him, but in all honesty she was grateful that he did. Not only did it not seem right to be the dominant partner in this situation as the housecarl, Lydia got a wild rush of pleasure from being dominated. Pinned beneath Rurik with his strong, stuff cock pistoning deep inside her pussy just drove the housecarl crazy- she had dreamed of this sort of thing before, and knowing that Rurik was so... possessive like this only helped to further her appreciation for the man. She mewled and reached up to brace herself against his arms as she felt his cock slide back and forth inside her, pleased beyond belief at that point.

"Haa... I think I've... always wanted this!" Lydia moaned. "Dragonborn... P-play with my body... ah, anyway you'd like!"

As Rurik pinned Lydia beneath him, he could feel himself getting more and more into their lovemaking. A not small part of him was turned on even more by the sight of his lover begging for his cock, and the more she did so the more he wanted to fuck her. Hearing her moan out for him to play with her body, the Dragonborn gave an almost savage grin before deciding to follow through with her request. He moved his hands from her arms down her body, to her breasts, where he began to massage her mounds with a bit more roughness before. A moment later he began tweaking her nipples between his fingers, teasing the Nord maiden even as he fucked her.

"How do you like that? Having your body fucked relentlessly while your tits are played with by your thane?" Rurik punctuated his question with a few harder thrusts than before.

Relentlessly sounded about right to Lydia. Not even a few minutes in and already her nether regions were growing just a little sore and red, and oh-so raw which only helped to further increase her growing rapture. Every feverish thrust and wild slam against her hips echoed with the sinful smacking of flesh, punctuated by Lydia's sharp moans. She eventually dropped her hands from Rurik's arms and laid them beside her head to grasp at either the pillows or the furs beneath her. Fingers and toes curled, legs buckling, chest heaving... And pussy being properly filled and core quenched! Lydia was in Sovngarde!

"Haaa! R-Rurik, I... I love it, please, please more!" Lydia mewled between clenched teeth. Her eyes watered when she felt the man seize her breasts as if they belonged to him, as if Lydia herself was mere possession in Rurik's treasure trove. "Nnngg... M-my tits...!"

Her nipples were shamelessly erect at this point, and her breasts were very sensitive. Hidden away beneath armor for so long, the plump orbs were thankful to be massaged and squeezed. Lydia didn't know what to focus on at this point; the calloused hands on her tits, the cock pistoning through her hot folds or Rurik's terribly erotic, possessive nature! If he kept all this up, well, Lydia was bound to go through a massive orgasm. But by Talos, she wanted more of him!

Lydia wasn't the only one who was approaching an orgasm; the various pleasures Rurik was experiencing while fucking Lydia were quickly bringing him to the brink of his own release. A throaty growl left his lips, and his thrusts began to pick up speed as he approached his limit.

"Fuck Lydia," Rurik groaned, the sight of his housecarl mewling beneath him finally pushing him over the edge, "I'm gonna cum!" With that said, he buried his cock as deep as it could go, his balls slapping against Lydia's thighs one final time before a jet of Rurik's thick, white seed shot from his head and into Lydia's needy pussy, filling her right up.

A few more thrusts pushed Rurik's cum deeper into her pussy before he stopped, letting his body rest against Lydia's before placing a passionate kiss on her mouth. The Dragonborn grinned down at his housecarl, "So, was it everything you ever hoped for?" he asked, already knowing the answer from the look on her face.

Back
Top Bottom