Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A furry's request thread - open to anyone, but especially furries!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll be updating this little by little, so feel free to pop back in later and look it over again later.

I'm mostly looking to do snuff/dolcett RPs, bit that's not all I'm interested in! I love a wide range of kinks, which can be found on my F-list, which can be viewed Here

As the title says, I'm open to anyone of any gender, but I especially want to meet other furries.

A little more about me: I typically play a male Anthro wolf, but I can provide refs of other furs of any gender on request. I'm a submissive but can switch if the mood strikes me, so don't be afraid to ask! My post lengths vary, but I try my best to at least give a paragraph when i can. I can come up with plots if I'm given time to do so, but prefer to bounce ideas back and forth with my prospective partner, so let's brainstorm!

As for RP format, I don't particularly like forums, and would much rather use PMs or my Telegram, which can be found in my profile bio or you can just ask for it. If you do poke me there, I ask that you let me know you came from Bluemoon to avoid any confusion.

That's all for now. As I said, I'll update periodically. Looking forward to hearing from someone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom