Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

DRUNK THREAD

Got drunk last night with friends. Epic quotes. EPIC Quotes. I'll leave you with this one:

"Why are there tabs?"
"That's what she said."
"That doesn't fit."
"That's what she said!"

I should have posted in here last night. But Thankfully Drunk Hahvy couldn't find it.

I was drinking with friends last night but the only one drunk so I got made fun of. Being a goofy little drunk makes me question my Dominance. XD

started my night off with Guinness from the tap and jager bombs. Ended it with two shots of the four horsemen and a duck fart apparently. Came back with no hangover, just cottonmouth and thirst. Fuck yeah.

Worst hangover ever, I remember most of last night, just not how I got home >_< god damnit I hate myself, brb must hurrel

There are exactly 28 days before I can get drunk again. AND THE CHOSEN DAY COMETH, A GREAT AND TERRIBLE THIRST SHALL BE QUENCHEDETH, BY THE QUNARIIN I SWEAR!

It's not an often occurence but omg!when it happens!bazinga! and shit! baha!

I am fucking someone then watching the rest of darkn knight rises and shopping for a messenger bag becacuae the strap on mine broke for serious/.

Okay I fucking love you Rudolph, the reasons are three fold: I'm drunk that's why I'm here, and you have two pics of Shawn.

lillypadgirl said:
Okay I fucking love you Rudolph, the reasons are three fold: I'm drunk that's why I'm here, and you have two pics of Shawn.

I've loved that character since the show came out. I have a hangover now, but if you want, we could fan-talk in PM and comfort each other for drinking too much last night. Or you could just comfort me because I'm an idiot who can't hold my liquor.

While it's not the first time I ever got runk, I did buy my first 6 pack of beer legally yesterday. Too bad none of my friends were around to play Halo with. I did get the first episode of the Walking Dead, though, and could barely play it at all. :p

Knocking back some Samuel Adams and watching Surrogates with some friends. Bruuuuuuuuccce Williiiiiiiiiiisssssss.

Drinking Whsikey and cream liquer mixed becquse I'm a goddamm pussy and can't stand the way the shit burns. My mouth... fuck... XD

Also watching Supernatural. Made a game based on it. Every time Dean asks Sam "How are ya doing?" take a shot. Added bonus: every time Sam responds with "Fine/Good/Alright" but he's lying, take another shot, lol.

Drinking spiced whiskey and Kahlua. Omg, this shit is good. And talking artz with muffin. <3

Back
Top Bottom