Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

DRUNK THREAD

~ Boyfriend and I are gonna play a drinking game on my vacaytion.

I'm gonna drink him under the table so long as it's not tequila shots xD

My head is killing me. I'm a little wobbley because my gf's sister just gave me the rest of her 4 Loko and it was the best god damn drink I've ever had... nvm wiskey was the shit!

You damn well wish you had my charisma. And I know you wish you had my dick.

It may be a bit early for me; but I'm having a couple drinks after work.

Feels nice, my fingers are tingly.

That's right. I'm drunk. Hurricane is not yummy in the least. Much prefer citrus vodka in diet coke, despite the calories. XD
Question me and I shall answer no matter what you ask.

Numb numb tingly, I can't focus right because I;m so tingly. Woot for drunk thread, negawoot for people not asking me schtufgf!

Last weekend before classes start has officially gone out witha bang! I don't even know how mnay shots of sourpuss I've had.

Hrm.

I wonder how good of an idea it is, getting wasted the night before you have to be civilized and social...

I was sooo talking to this chcik I wanted to make out with sooo bad and she left. But its okay cuz my friend is putting in a good word for me. even if it doent work out, I got a coffee fdate on tuesday with this shyu nerdy girl in the corner of my eastern relgiions class on tuesday. I feel sexy and obliterated drunk. I jusrt ate a bunch of my brothers food. i hope he don't get mad. lol.

Back
Top Bottom