Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

DRUNK THREAD

Maker's Mark is my whiskey of choice. Knob Creek is also good. The new Wild Turkey Rye is worth trying - 101 proof, though, so watch out.

I got a bottle of Maker's Mark from a client today. Two hours until I'm off work and can open it.

Paradox said:
I got a bottle of Maker's Mark from a client today. Two hours until I'm off work and can open it.

Bloody hell, that is nice.

I wish my customers would do that for me.

Heh.... no, I'm not drunk right now... though I wouldn't mind some yummy sweet wine right about now. lol. BUT.... I had to comment on the Wild Turkey! Duuuude! I've been to that distillery! Did the tour and everything! Haha! It's like 30 minutes from me and on the Bourbon Trail! Freakin' funny coincidence. XD

hey everybody you guys are good people, like really good people.

You should all know that.

Man this forumn is amazing, I don't know why I haven't shead of it before.

Man I feel godo.

Kagger staraight form the bottle. yes.

Boilermaker boilermaker boilermaker.

What is a boilermaker?

Pint of English pale ale. Drop a shot of rye bourbon--in this case Wild Turkey 101--and proceed to drink the pint.

Boilermaker.

100722-002334.jpg

was full three days ago

Ok.... I'm very mildly buzzed right now..... but I had to let my drink wear off for the most part since I had to drive home. All I have to say is this though..... Pixy Stix Martinis are FUCKING YUMMY!

And man...... my cheeks flush a lot when I'm buzzed. I dun like it much either. Oh well. lolol.

i love wrestling so much i invented my own drinking game for it
signature move = 1 shot
finisher = double shot

its only been an hour and I've taken about 6 or 7

take the Megaman challenge. Play the old Megaman games, take a shot every time you die, doubles for game overs. You'll get plastered fast as fuck.

Back
Top Bottom