Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

~Looking for Long-Term Master for a Neko-Slave~

Status
Not open for further replies.

~Kayden~

Meteorite
Hello. I'm looking for a long-term role-player. My preference would be to use PM on Blue Moon, but I might be open to other methods. Note that Kayden is always submissive. My favorite themes are Master and Slave, Kidnapper x Victim (Later Slave), but I'm really open to almost any submissive action. I do write in 3rd Person. Also, Kayden is indeed a Neko.

Here's my main ideas/plots:

Master x Slave
Basically, Kayden a little 18 year old Neko has just been hurt, emotionally and is coming to his Master because of this. His master calms him down, seducing him into a sex scene basically. After this we have control over it, Kayden and his Master can go out, normal stuff... but behind closed doors is different.

Kidnapper x Victim (Later Slave)
Kayden is walking home from work (he's 18 still), but it's late at night, and he should be able to feel eyes on him, sadly the cold it messing with his ears, so he can't hear said person. This person ends up kidnapping Kayden and making him into a slave.

Extra Info
Sort of a character sheet:
~Kayden~
Race (In a sense): Neko-Slave
Personality: Submissive, Slave, Scared/Shy, Needs to be trained (by his Master)
Orientation: Homosexual
Kinks: Slavery/Forced Slavery, Spanking, Seductive/Dirty Talk
Hates: Watersport (Scat, Piss, Blood, ect), Permanente Markings/Wounds (Broken Arm, Death)

PM me on here to set it up! :heart:[/size][/font]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom