Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Blades Of Fate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mistail

Planetoid
Okay so I will post the roleplay story down below and pm me if you want to chat with me about it and do it with me

[Plot]

The kingdom of Paul has lasted over 30 years and in time the capital city once very bright and filled with happy cheerful people has become a place with many strict laws and many freedoms have been taken away even to the point where some of the people are being controlled by the king directly , now that leads us to the main character Erika (played by me) she is born in one of the slums far from the capital known as Red Bay she has dreams of becoming a master swordsman in hopes of applying to become a knight however after she starts getting really good she is then beaten and taken by people working for the king and is sent to the underground of the capital where she meets five other people and after that her life changes forever,

Note - while you are free to create your own character I do have one already thought out if you don't wanna make one.

also pm me if you want into the rp thanks :3

https://tse1.mm.bing.net/th?&id=OIP.M2429473f71c08c7dcc00ae6875dd518eH0&w=300&h=195&c=0&pid=1.9&rs=0&p=0&r=0 this is Erika

A rp that seems to promise a thrilling story, awesome combat, and possibilities of so much more? Sign me up! ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom