Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Married For An Alliance (me and darkest_fate

Cryanlin was a fairly modest kingdom nestled in one of the areas many forest using the trees as natural walls and defense post from it's neighboring kingdoms. For a while everything had been going smoothly as the kings first heir was born giving the royal couple a beautiful daughter. Though things went from smooth to shaky rather quickly of the life time of their daughter. They weren't in any major wars but was not exactly a time of peace as a few skirmishes popped up from two sides and two different kingdoms. The king did his best to negotiate as his people weren't the most war focused being an Elven race. No instead they focused on the arts and pursuit of knowledge which had flourished under the last stretch of peace. Not that their military was weak but lacked the training and man power to fight on two different sides of the kingdom.

After a week of small fights a ceasefire had been reach with the demons to the south and allowed the army to focus on defending their eastern border from a human kingdom.The king knew the ceasefire would not last long if nothing was done to further better relations between the two of them. Though only having one heir and it being his only daughter he had to make a tough decision after meeting with an emissary from the demon kingdom. They were willing to forge an alliance between the two but it would come at the cost of marrying his daughter to the demon princess. It was rather odd seeing the other side what the two of them to marry given that not much would come out of it. But the king was in no spot to question or argue and he agreed to the alliance.

Eleanor had just turned eighteen when the fights broke out on opposite sides of the kingdom, meaning she was no longer able to roam the woods and towns. She had been groomed her whole life to be a proper lady, learning how to read, write and other various arts to keep her busy. Along with learning the arts she was raised to have proper manners including saving herself for marriage and not be to flirtatious around men. For some it was a boring life but to her she didn't mind her princess duties and did her best to help when she could. She had told her father before he left that she would respect his decision knowing that she was the only thing he had to offer. Though when he returned and broke the news she was in complete shock and on the verge of tears, though she held them back not wanting to make it harder on her father. It still baffled her why the other king would purpose the daughters marry but if it meant peace she would despite hating the idea.

The ceremony came up rather quickly barely a week passing before the royal family left for the demon's kingdom in two carriages, one carrying the family and the other most of Eleanor's clothes and belongings. As for tradition in her kingdom she wore a long white sleeves dress paired with long white gloves. The bottom of her dress had a layer lace decorated in gold leaves and covered most of the dress except for an upside down V cut starting at her waist ans expand out down the dress. Her face was hidden by a veil of lace similar to that on the bottom of the dress. Once the ceremony was done her parts had to leave as the kingdom was still fighting and her father needed to reorganize the army. She hugged them goodbye a tear falling from her eye as she watched them leave with her standing on the castle steps. She still didn't like what had happened but was going to have to make it work.

See, there were definite advantages to being the demon princess that Solange had been taking advantage of for most of her life. The pampered living, the best servants, pretty well anyone she cared to have for a partner. There was, after all, a strong strain of succubus blood in the demonic princess, something that everyone recognized and either respected or tolerated or longed after, depending on whom you were asking. She'd been living a mostly carefree life up until this point, enjoying the freedom that came with being royalty in a royal line that all but rewarded improper behavior.

Thus it had been something of a surprise to her to hear about some sort of marriage alliance. Her parents had spoken to her about it, detailing the possibility of peacefully combining the two kingdoms. If the world saw the elf and demon kingdoms uniting together, then they'd stop judging the demon race so strongly. Given that it had been several centuries, at the least, since the demons had gone around conquering and doing their thing, this struck them as the way to go. It was tiring to continually work to convince the "World of Light" that no, you didn't want to take them over any more. No, they didn't want to capture all their people for slaves. Okay, fuck-buddies, certainly, but slaves? That was so a thing of the past. Plus, the demon kingdom of Sore (yes, really) was more than wealthy. Turns out that the sprawling southlands were a treasure trove of spices and metals. And since demons didn't often need weapons.

Still, Solange did not like the idea of being married. Married people didn't get to fuck around, or at least not often. They had to report into someone, and---

"Wait a moment, doesn't the king just have that one daughter?" she'd finally asked. "What's her name, Eleanor? The prim, proper one with the--" she held her hand out to about half her prodigious bust size (and what she knew to be very impressive for an elf. When her parents nodded, Solange smiled. "Okay."

Because she just knew that Eleanor, prim, proper, perfect princess Eleanor, had likely never seen another naked being outside of a textbook. To have that elfish princess as her bride? the beautiful virginal one? Oh yeah, literally a demon dream come true, especially if you had some succubus blood in you. Though Solange did figure a good portion of her marriage would be less about that and more about political ramifications and attempting to get an elf to somehow survive demon court.

Wedding time. They'd put Solange in male demonic wedding attire, which amused the demoness to no end. The black tunic clung to her body in ways that actually amplified her impressive curves, not that much wouldn't on Solange. Her breasts alone could just about take out men with a good swing. And she had the nearly perfect hourglass waist, with swollen hips (good for child bearing, though Solange was pretty sure that was going to be Eleanor's job), and a nice plump ass. Black silken fabric lined with gold now clung to nearly every inch, save for holes strategically placed for Solange's purple, bat-like wings (she preferred to think that bats had "demon-like" wings). The only real feminine thing on Solange was the official tiara of the demon princess: an intricate working of black gold inlaid with a fiery red gemstone. She thought it clashed with her lust violet hair, personally.

Now she stepped beside her bride on the castle steps. "Aww, don't look too sad, my beautiful wife," she said, putting an arm around Eleanor's shoulders. "We'll be touring the elvish kingdom in just a month or so. Plus, everyone will think you're not thrilled about your new marriage to your gorgeous bride," with that final word, Solange reached up to undo her hair, which had been twisted into an intricate design atop her head (again, likely to try and maintain the pathetic illusion of masculinity). Kinky violet fell in waves down to the demoness's rear, and she fluffed it a few more times before removing her crown. "Oh, how I hate this formal crap," she muttered under her breath. She smiled at Eleanor. "Though there are some benefits, eh, wifey?"

Admittedly Eleanor didn't know much about the demons that she would now be living with being a complete stranger in a strange land. She had read of their past and how the forefathers of Sore used to conquer and pillage the neighboring kingdoms for slaves. The lack of knowledge about their current ways was mostly the fault of her father as up until needing an alliance with them preferred to ignore them not trusting them out of fear from their history. It was clear in the short time that she had spent here that the royal families had different ways of raising kids as Solange was not like her in any ways.

"Well this formalities aren't crap as you so bluntly put it. They keep us in place and distinguish us from the barbarians and other wild folk." Eleanor replied her voice a little annoyed with her new wife's attitude towards the higher social rules. She had been raised to obey and follow them and despite being in a new kingdom she wasn't about to jut abandon her upbringing. It was clear that the two princesses were worlds apart and it would take some getting used to to adjust to Solange's rather care free manner. Eleanor wiped away the last of her tears and sniffled a bit clearing her nose. She had a long road ahead of her getting used to the demon way of living and even ruling.

"I'll state this now I'm not thrilled being your wife and am only here as it is hat is best for my homeland." She added looking at her new wife. She still shuddered a bit thinking that her life was going to be wasted with another woman. It wasn't just her royal manners that made the thought so odd to her but the kingdom as a whole was rather strict on dating and courting rules. Sure there were likely some couples like the two but it was frowned upon by most. The bright side she could see was that there would be no real way for the to of them to consummate their marriage. And with any luck she would be given a separate bed and living quarter and their marriage would be more of a show then anything else. The only thing she was happy about was that she would soon be able to visit her homeland and get an escape from here.

"Guess you should show your wife around and where she will be sleeping." Eleanor said walking past Solange a bit though waited for her to catch up and take the lead. It was odd being married not only to another woman but someone she had no emotion towards , well no emotion except being annoyed. She had imagined her wedding being in her homeland and getting to know her husband to be fully before the ceremony not after. Now all she could do was try and keep an open mind and heart though if the small dose of what she'd seen from her wife was an indicator that would be on the hard side.

The demon princess chuckled at the elf's protests. The little thing was just so adorable, with her rules and regulations and uptight manner. The demoness was already thinking of all kinds of ways of teasing her precious little wife. After all, they had to stay together for the sake of their kingdoms, so Solange didn't see any reason why she couldn't have fun. Plus, she was looking forward to seeing if Eleanor could be made to lighten up any.

Apparently that would be far, far in the future. "Well, I for one am just enamored with you," Solange nearly purred, reaching up to gently stroke some of her wife's hair with a hand. It did feel quite soft, making the demon wonder just how much of the elf girl was soft as well. Technically speaking, they were all but required to find out. Sure, there were all sorts of rules and regulations. The demoness had to smile, wondering if Eleanor realized that the wifely duty of consummation was still very much expected of her.

Perhaps she did? "My, my, my," Solange came up beside her new bride, snaking an arm around her waist, "I didn't think you'd be quite so eager to head to bed, my princess," the demoness flicked at the bottom of Eleanor's skirt with her tail, before quickly fluttering it away. "Are we that eager to see if all the rumors about succubi are true? I am mostly of that bloodline, after all," Solange preened a little, thoroughly enjoying herself and her appearance and, well, just about everything. She led her little elfish bride back into the castle proper. Most of the various staff were about enjoying the wedding feast. Given that they were demons they were perhaps only a half step above the barbarians that Eleanor had so haughtily derided only a few moments ago. A good deal of liquor passed, and several people were engaging on public displays of affection. The demoness smiled to herself, letting her gaze wander for a few moments, recalling all too well how eager she'd been to enter in such festivities herself.

As if realizing it, a she-demon with bright red skin and horns looked up from the boyish young imp she'd been teasing to wiggle fingers in Solange's direction. The demonic princess nearly purred, and certainly preened again, drawing perhaps a little away from her new bride as she did.

Eleanor blushed a little as her wife twisted her words making a lewd joke out of them that was far from her original intentions. She wanted nothing to do with that though she knew it would be expected of her. A slight gasp escaped her lips as she felt Solange's arm wrap around her waist and kept the two of them rather close. More close then the prim and proper elf was used to and she did her best to make a small gap between the two of them. It would take a lot of getting used to her new wife and using her tail to sneak under her desk wasn't helping relax any. Nor did her hair being touched as her kind were rather uptight and any form of affection was saved for the bedroom. Most of the elfish prince was soft as it was how she was raised. Most of her activities were never too physical or exhausting keeping her relatively weak.

"Succubus blood? I thought they were near gone when the human's finally managed to push your kind back." Eleanor asked curious how diluted her blood was and how much was what she claimed to be succubus blood. It did add a small wrinkle into her knowledge as most of what she knew was from ancient text none of which mentioned the blood line being carried on. Must scholars assumed it was an all or nothing type of trait.

As the two walked into the castle proper Eleanor rolled her eyes as it was clear the two races had little in common as the party reminded her of stories she had read about road side taverns that weren't held to any rules of society. Despite not knowing Solange well she clung to her as she didn't want to be left alone with the staff and other party goers. She looked up at her wife as she felt her pull away a little. She looked up and followed her gaze to the she-demon who was teasing her. She reached up slapping Solange on the cheek not hard but enough to get her attention. "I may be as enamored for you as you feel for me but that doesn't mean you can flirt in front of me. What ever your past lifestyle was ends now."Eleanor scolded her stepping in front of her to block her view. It was an odd choice as letting her be loose would mean less time with her but would make their union a joke if they were in her homeland.

"Actually, the succubi do pretty well," Solange said, still absently, as everything around her was pretty well distracting her from small details and the like. "We took a bit of a hit from the human pushback a while ago and all, but, well,' she looked to Eleanor smirking, "there are certain inclinations among succubi that mean we recovered pretty quick. Of course," she shrugged, "that also means that we kinda interbreed just a little," which was a gross understatement. Solange did have quite a few of the succubi characteristics though, which hinted toward a surging in the bloodline for her. There had been some rumor to the fact of her being the product of a threesome between her parents and a full-blooded succubus. Of course, Solange's mother also had a succubus grandmother or two, so it wasn't that out of the ordinary.

It did explain to some degree why Solange kept getting distracted. The light slap got her attention, and she looked down to Eleanor. "Oh really?" she said, before letting her hand slip to low on Eleanor's waist. "So, that means you want to be my one and only lover then?" she reached down to whisper teasingly into Eleanor's long ear, keeping her voice low pitched and sultry. "I didn't realize that you had quite that much stamina, my bride," she gave the tip of that elfish ear a coy little nip before pulling back.

Solange quickened her step a little to help move them along, knowing that the celebration was going to be incredibly distracting, and that she wouldn't be able to focus well. No need to anger her bride right away. Later, perhaps, but not right now. She hummed a little to herself, swaying slightly, remembering some of the dancing. She almost wanted to suggest that they go back to dance.

"We're going to be given special chambers for our first night," Solange almost cooed, wrapping her tail slightly around Eleanor. "And if you're going to take away my other fun, we can head straight there. Or I could show you around, I guess. There's this lovely dungeon we have... or maybe our garden? That's something elves like, right? I mean," she had to smile, "it's probably getting a fair amount of use right now," she was already steering them that way, "but whatever makes my new bride most comfortable, right?"

"Interesting, our scholars are behind on their research if that's the case." Eleanor commented not wanting to anger Solange or judge or too hard for the way her kind had acted. It made sense as a way to keep the blood lines pure, it was something her own kind would never do but then again there were a plenty of noble families in the kingdom to ensure it wouldn't have to be considered. If nothing else this marriage would serve as decent chance for Eleanor to widen her knowledge and hopefully share it when they visited her home.

The elf knew stopping her bride from wondering to another during would backfire on her but she wasn't going to let Solange make a mockery out of their union. It took her a moment to plan out her words as to not let the demon twist them and make her more flustered then she already was. "Want no, but we're married now so yes. You are my only lover and I am yours. I know you don't take these things seriously but I do and so do my people." Eleanor said still not knowing that the two of them would be getting closer in a more physical way down the line. As she felt her hand on her lower waist she moved it further up while shooting her wife a quick glare.

The words special chambers echoed inside Eleanor's head as she had prayed that the two of them would be given separate rooms as they barely knew each other. But then again they were married and the demon culture seemed so much more open then her own that it probably didn't seem weird to anyone else except her. "I'd like to see a bit more of my new home before we retire for the night. And the garden sounds lovely." Eleanor answered keeping up with her wife as they moved through the castle and headed out side.

As they walked she focused more on the layout trying to memorize it so she wouldn't be completely lost on her first full day of being able to roam the grounds. Her eyes shifted to Solange as she felt her tail wrap against her body keeping the two of them close together. She wasn't sure if her feelings for her would ever change as her wife seemed rather immature and had only served as a constant annoyance all night long. It was clear that the demon didn't hold very high opinions of her either as her last remarked implied Eleanor was a proverbial stick in the mud. She wanted to say something if nothing just to fill the dead air between the two of them. "What were or are your duties?" Eleanor asked her words rather forced but she was hoping to find some ground for the two to start on.

Solange just shrugged a Eleanor spoke of scholars. She didn't really know nor really cared what the other races thought about demons and how they worked out. It had never really affected her before now and she didn't see it affecting her much in the future. This probably did speak to some naivete on Solange's part: her own exclusion from most of her family's activities and events was drawing to a fast close, after all.

As Eleanor kept pointing out, in some form or fashion. Solange rolled her eyes. "Like all royal marriages keep to a single bed," she said, adding a snort. "I'm pretty sure I've fucked at least one king... or maybe a queen, who would argue against that," she smirked at that, partially from the words and partially from the memory. It didn't even occur to the succubus until after she said it that she'd also used fairly crass language in front of the prissy little elf. Well, why not stir things up a little further there? The girl was going to have to learn to lighten up eventually.

Maye the garden would help with that. The demon princess helped direct her bride that way now. "You'll probably enjoy it," she reiterated. "We specialize in these red and black plants pretty well. They're said to bloom best with blood, but that's pretty much just a rumor. We've also got entire sections that were cultivated by various... visitors to our lands." Meaning the demons had made captives work to make beautiful representations of their captivity. There would be elfish constructs of the finest flowers that they could manage that all but screamed of a tortured soul, assuming you could read the language of the plants and flowers. Solange mostly just used the place as somewhere for semi-secret liaisons, when she didn't feel like heading to a bedroom or whatever.

"Duties?" Solange repeated, moving her tail along her new wife, attempting to casually determine just how curvy that elfish body was. "Mostly just showing up to the occasional function. Entertaining dignitaries. If someone young showed up to visit, I usually got to meet them and we'd find some way of not being bored," Solange shrugged at that, the motion making her breasts bounce a little. "I think there's some other stuff? I pretty well just do what I want and occasionally hang out with royalty," Solange's face fell for a moment then, a little of her cheerful, flirtatious facade sliding. "Guess that's gonna change now."

It took most of Eleanor's strength not to let out a long sigh as once again Solange's word choice and past actions pointed out how different they truly were. She let the point go as she didn't want to let the demon use that to twist her words into more lewd and vague suggestions. Plus she had hammered in that point enough tonight though she assumed it wouldn't be the last time she would have to drive that point in her wife's head. she did have every intention of making this marriage last as for it was what was best for her people.

Elanor's eyes widened as they finally made it to their destination and she did feel a bit more at home surrounded by the plants even if the initial ones were not what she was use to. "Blood.....I hope that's a rumor and a rumor only." She commented not wanting this place to be tainted with the blood of demon's or most likely other races. Though her word choice made her assume the second as Eleanor wasn't stupid nor naive and she knew those visitors were mostly likely here against their will. She tired to shake the thought from her head for the moment. The gardens back home were always a place of peace and quiet and where she did most of her leisurely reading and other arts. She looked around being a bit silent as she took in the view.

She refocused on Solange as she heard her answer her question about what her duties were, the answer didn't exactly surprise her. It did help her see why she didn't see these things as important as her parents had never enforced it or made them seem important. Elanor's parents made her realize the importance of all meetings and parties from an early age once she was able to join and hold a conversation. She did remember hating the first few ones before the lesson had sunk in and she was still a young girl. "Yes they will, I fully intend to take them seriously and you won't be able to run off and not be bored." Eleanor said a bit of a smile on her face as she would be the one that forced her to fully endure all the formalities she had been dodging for a while.

She shuddered a little as she felt Solange's tail creeping under dress sizing up her form she placed a hand on top of her tail through her dress shooting her wife a quick glare. The two weren't alone and even then she wasn't a big fan of public affection especially something like that. She took the lead as they explored the gardens passing a few guest on their way stopping once she found the section that visitors from her land had made. She sat on a near by fence a slight smile on her lips as it reminded her of home, though the arrangement of the plants was unique. she didn't the message of fear and torture but the flowers and other plants weren't as elegant as they normally were. Which just further confirmed her theory about them not wanting to be her.

She picked a few flowers and held them in her hand smelling them a bit helping to ease and and the same time deepen her feeling of being homesick already. "Thank you for showing me the gardens Solange. We can head back to the party if you wish or retire for the night." Eleanor said a slight yawn in her voice. Though she hadn't done much today was rather emotionally draining on her and she was ready to retire for the night despite know what implications that meant for the two of them.

Back
Top Bottom