Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Kingdom Hearts: Twilight's Path to the Past

Dark_Fire27

Super-Earth
Master Erauqs, the keyblade master that governed light's star had faded so long ago, and with the defeat of Xehanort at the hands of Sora, Riku and their friends, the keyblade master that governed darkness, truly balance of light and dark was met in an equalibrium of harmony. Many long years have passed since that day, far beyond those days, the door to darkness was shut forever, as the door to Kingdom Hearts was sealed also so nobody would seek it out. One would believe that these were deliberate to ensure such misdoings would ensure again, however, all it did was prolong the inevitable. As long as light and good exist within the hearts of man, so does the darkness and evil intent... far more hideous than any known monster. I have read many detailed notes of the past, many stories, journal entries, and every major article about those times of old. The time stream is in danger, and... it's my own doing.

I am Demitri Feardorcha, a keyblade bearer and the master that governs twilight, and time itself. Since the days of Sora and Riku, after the fall of Xehanort, the keyblade's influence and power expanded and divided amongst wielders. Sora, Ventus and Aqua had trained those primarily in the light, whereas Riku, Terra and Lea, were wielders of light, darkness, and the twilight in between, trained three separate methods, of which were expanded on by his students. In a sense, I am a descendant of one of the ones that opted to train under Riku's twilight teachings, though I have adopted some of Aqua's methods to apply to my combat form. It's a hybrid, but the Feardorcha line is known to govern and protect the time stream. I am the latest in line to achieve this... but it seems my time may come to an end if I don't take up action to correct the mistake I have made. I have never taken more than a single student under my wing, yet I did manage to speak with the other masters of my time to assemble a few of their greatest acolytes.

An apprentice of Xehanort's, placed into a set hibernation period just prior to their master's final battle with Sora and Riku, had awoken some time ago. I knew not this was them at the time, for I believed that far too long of a time had passed for them to remain alive to this day. She was my only student; I was reluctant to take her on, yet the other masters insisted I should, as I was the only one not to do so, as she possessed the power to control the keyblade. I trained her hard, teaching her the ways of light and darkness both, melding them into a powerful twilight energy... and taught her the importance of time, and how the slightest of changes to the past can change everything. She struck me in the back following a training session when my guard was down, the blow not lethal to me, but only to incapacitate me so she could use my keyblade's power to open a door to the past... long before the time of Xehanort, Sora, Riku, and everyone of that time. That is why I requested the assistance of other students; the flow of time cannot be altered in any way, else everything that Sora and Riku worked for will be for naught.

With me as their guide, I will see to it that their masters' teachings will continue smoothly, while giving them the opportunity to become Masters as well. Their masters expressed this was their Mark of Mastery; to assist me in stopping my former student, and apprentice of Xehanort... before the future will come to be how Xehanort envisioned it. Even in death, he is not finished this game of chess that we are locked in. Here at Radiant Garden is where we assemble... and it will be through my power to send us back, to stop Diamond's desires to change the future where Xehanort controls everything with a dark grip, and possessor of the sought after legendary X-blade, such power cannot come to his possession...!

------------------------------------------------------------

So, there's the general setup; my character, a keyblade master who had his powers used wrongly by a former apprentice that was in truth apprentice to a long-since enemy, and through the aid of other apprentices and aid them in becoming masters themselves, they seek to ensure their future isn't shifted wrongly. Each of the keyblade wielders mentioned in the main-series games have their own unique combat styles to them, consisting of Sora, Riku, Kairi, Ventus, Terra, Aqua, Lea and Mickey, and you are free to select any one of them for your character's combat teachings, though they are free to have a hybrid combat style that combines two of them, but only two. We may go to events that may have occurred, or just about to occur in the games, and we're to fix them accordingly to how they're supposed to be, so expect to see familiar faces in the RP, good and evil. That is merely the general concept; if you happen to have anything to add onto it, feel free to share. Otherwise, just waiting to see who might be interested in this idea.

I'm a big KH fan and this doesn't sound like a bad idea. Pretty well though-out I assume.

I like the idea of time, assist give us the chance to interact with characters and events that otherwise'd be very tricky to handle given the setting. Kind of reminds me of KH unchained x, I like it.

I have a few questions though:

How far into the future we are talking about in this setting?
Are you still planning in using Disney locations and characters?
Are those locations gonna be only the ones that have appeared in the games so far or do you have others planned, like, other movies and stuff?
Is this still gonna be an Adult Role play or you want it to be clean? How "steamy" are we talking about here?
How many characters per person we can make?

I'm sure I'll have other questions once they pop out but for now I'm really interested.

I'll answer your questions in order of how they're asked; first being how far in the future that the 'present' day. It's roughly 150-ish years after the events of KH3, assuming that is the last game of the Xehanort saga. The times we'll be visiting consist of those in 3Ds (though I've never really played Dream Drop Distance.) KH2, Castle Oblivion (Chain of Memories), KH1, Birth By Sleep, and while I don't know much of Unchained X, I plan to go as far back as the lead-up to the Keyblade War, from closer to the future heading further into the past, with some tracing back to some time frames for some reason or other.

As we'll be going back in time to events that occurred in past KH games, the Disney worlds that were involved with them are still around as well as their characters. There might be extra worlds for side-quests unrelated to the story; of which I would consider ideas from others, though considering that Chrono Trigger/Cross is a product of Square, I was thinking of including some aspects in there somewhere (I played/beat Trigger, sadly played little of Cross, though I plan to watch a couple 'Let's Plays' of it sometime soon), since they were also related around the idea of time travel, which is what this RP is about.

Moving romance and adult-themed, well... that sort of thing should be moved to PM or IM if possible; I mean, I will accept developing relationships in the romance field, however, sex wasn't involved at all in-games, so I wanted to keep that for the RP.

As for characters, well, I would say limit it to a maximum of 2 characters per person; considering I will be controlling both Demitri and the antagonist, Diamond, it would be a bit unfair I will be doing that, and not allow others to do the same.

Back
Top Bottom