Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Complexing World [Interest Check]

NitroFury

Roleplayer/Writer
Character Sheet|RP|OOC

Optional NSFW, Anthro, Human, Grimdark

DigitalPainting.jpg

Note: Okay, so I wanted try something new, I wanted to try something else besides Pokemon. I wanted to try something completely outside my interests. So, what better way to do that is to that is by doing a Science Fantasy RP. It might be the hardest rp genre to do, but we'll how it works.

Plot: We all know about world of fantasy, brave hearted heroes journeying across different locations, going on adventures that seems endless, battling or assisting mythical creatures of any kind, and using magic or elemental superpowers. Sounds like the stuff that fits in old medieval times, but it doesn't have to be in one specific time period. Imagine putting all of the mythical tales into a more futuristic setting. This world has both of those concepts, where the concept of both technology and magic meets, but sometimes it tends not to go well together, which makes this world a very complexing one.

RE: A Complexing World

This sounds a bit interesting; any goal or result that our characters would have to do or achieve, or do our characters have their own goals to achieve in this world while spontaneously encountering one another during this time? I'm simply curious more than anything.

Dark_Fire27 said:
This sounds a bit interesting; any goal or result that our characters would have to do or achieve, or do our characters have their own goals to achieve in this world while spontaneously encountering one another during this time? I'm simply curious more than anything.

That's a good question, I think our characters can achieve their own goals while spontaneously encountering one another, getting to know what their goals are.

Well, this is your RP, I was only just asking. While I have never tried Science Fantasy before, I think it wouldn't be too far off from the PS3 game 'Legendary', which takes place in the modern world, but the MC has some special powers, yet uses guns as they see necessary, getting past a large diversity of mythical creatures like werewolves and griffons to do so.

Hey, this reminds me of Shadowrun. mind if I join and bring in a (My) Shadowrun style Technomancer?

Back
Top Bottom