Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

(MxM) Mentally dominated superhero

Status
Not open for further replies.

AfterNight

Moon
My character (MC) is a OC shapeshifting superhero in a four-color comic superhero world.

Your character (YC) has successfully established mental domination over MC somehow or other... mental abilities, drugs, mind-control technology, magic, whatever works for you. MC's thoughts and personality are unaffected, but he will enthusiastically follow whatever orders YC gives.

I'm thinking of this as basically pure smut, with just enough story to keep it going. But if it evolves into something more plot-heavy, that's cool too.

I'm not really sure where my hard stops are; let's say anything goes and if I have a problem with something I'll let you know. No harm, no foul.

Forced public sex and other sorts of humiliation might be fun.

If you're into it we could introduce other characters as we go along... canon, OC, AU, whatever.

I prefer writing via gdocs; it's easier to keep track of. But threads and PMs are OK too. I don't do IM RP.

I prefer posts in the 200-word range a few times a week, and I prefer third-to-second person (that is, "He pokes your nose."), but that's negotiable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom