Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Shadow's Requests - Story-focused or Smut-focused, take your pick (MxF, FxF)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, after having been away from the site for a fair while, thought I'd come back and have another go. Before anyone asks; this is a username I've used on several other places and originally used here out of habit, so consider it to be a very non-indicative name (although if there's a way to change one's username, let me know because odds are I'm just too blind to see it).

Also; I only play over threads or Private Messages. Maybe email as well, although that has a chance of getting lost. Regardless; any IM or chat system is out of the question, I can never think of a reply quickly enough for it to be a worthwhile RP medium.

Right, now that that's out of the way, on to the meat of why you're looking in here.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
What I Like
This isn't going to be all that expansive. My F-List page covers the bulk of it, although I should point out that the Maybes are somewhat flexible; it all comes down to the degree you want to use it to. I'd like to be able to sum that up, but I'd just be listing a lot of caveats. Generally-speaking, as long as it isn't too out there, I should be willing to give it a go. Just double-check if you can't find it on there, of course.

What I Don't Like
This bit won't be listing kinks since, if you're like me, you've probably already skimmed through my F-List looking for a handful of "make-or-break" kinks. Instead, this is more what sort of personalities I don't like playing against or plot elements I don't like using.
  • Overly shy or timid. Those are fine, but I find it difficult to interact with the more serious versions.
  • Extreme or violent opposition to the plot. Resistance to what's happening is fine - particularly with the Modern Exalted plot I'll have listed somewhere below this - but it's a bit much when the plot's core premise has your character doing everything she can to avoid my character.
  • Dramatic love triangles. Tried it once, was an utter disaster. Plus I just don't like the concept from a narrative standpoint unless it's done really well.

One other thing, and I really feel like this should go without saying, if you decide not to continue with the RP (regardless of how long it's been going or if we've even started it) then for Christ's sake tell me why!. I can't fix a problem that I don't know is there! The number of times I've had an RP die in that gap between the planning and actually starting it is getting ridiculous.

I know that may not be as helpful as you might like, but I'm hoping that combining this with my F-List and the plots below should help give you an idea of what I mean. And, of course; don't hesitate to ask me about something if you're not sure. Now that that's taken care of...
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Plots
Story-driven Plots
Return of the Exalted - Currently Craving
Based on the White Wolf RPG, Exalted, I got the idea for this from the final ending of Asura's Wrath - the ending of the Nirvana DLC, not just the true ending of the base game. Specifically the epilogue set millions of years later in a modern-day-like world, with each of the characters having reincarnated as normal people, but with the implication that Mantra (the power that allowed the characters to do such superhuman feats) is returning.

Before I go on, I want to make one aspect of this plot absolutely clear: YOU DO NOT HAVE TO KNOW A DAMN THING ABOUT EXALTED! Practically all of humanity in the plot is as in the dark about the Exalted as you'll be if you've never heard of the game.

Basically, the world undergoes a change that results in many of the threats from the game's setting resurfacing - undead, demons and Fair Folk mainly - but these threats stay away from larger population centres for some reason. While humanity's struggling to hold these threats back, people begin to display superhuman or even godlike power and tear through the creatures. These are the Exalted, granted power by long-forgotten gods and tasked with defending Creation. Both your character and mine will be newly-Exalted people in Seattle, working with the military and other Exalted to keep the city secure from the Fair Folk and whatnot while trying to find a more permanent solution.

The link above (which, I should warn you, is a TV Tropes link) contains basic info for the various types of Exalt, but it'd probably be easiest if your character is either a Solar or a Lunar. The only other type known to the world at the point the RP starts are Dragon-Blooded. For those more familiar with Exalted, I won't be using any of the new types that 3rd edition is introducing since there's so little information on them (so no Liminals, Getimians or Exigents). For those not familiar, don't worry; I won't be following the rules at all, just the narrative and I can help with any confusing points.

If the mention of the game didn't imply it - Asura's Wrath is a good example of what the Exalted are capable of (some Exalted fans have described it as "So Exalted it hurts"). Episode 5 really shows what I mean though you should watch Episode 4 for the lead-up. Incidentally, I recommend you watching the whole thing, not for this plot just if you're looking for a good story - the whole thing's more like an interactive TV series than a video game and the Nirvana DLC's ending is probably one of the biggest Tear Jerkers/Crowning Moments of Heartwarming I've seen in a video game in years.
A closer representation of how powerful our characters are, though, would probably be either RWBY or Into the Badlands. I've also written up an intro to this plot's setting here if you want a better sense of what state the world's in after the return of these demigod-like beings.

Summary: Superhumans getting into over-the-top fights with Fair Folk, rogue lesser gods, demons, undead and the occasional curb-stomping of ordinary people. Our characters are people with heroic souls who, in a momentous occasion in their lives, got a Titan-killing superweapon grafted to their soul.

The Space-Bound Hybrid
Some time before the story begins, an alien species visited the distant world of Golarion (the setting for the Pathfinder RPG) and abducted several individuals. One of whom was a half-dragon mage. For what purpose is unknown, while he does not have the right spells to effect a true escape, he has enough to keep them from experimenting on him. As a result, he has remained in his cell for several years.

Come the beginning of this story, the ship has arrived over Earth and abducted more people. Your character is dropped into the same cell as the half-dragon, who now believes that his chance to escape and find a way back to his homeworld has finally presented itself.

Summary:Our characters are from very different planets, get abducted by aliens and work together to escape and, if not take control of the ship, then at least keep the aliens from doing anything with it and their other captives.

Sex-Driven Plots
A Lustful Summer
Jacob, a very well-endowed eighteen year old lusts after his neighbour's daughter; a young, fifteen year old girl who (despite barely breaking the 4'7" mark) is exceptionally 'gifted'. He knows that she's rather sexually-active: inviting girls from her school to spend the night whenever her parents have to leave for work. Her bedroom window faces Jacob's own, giving him a front-row seat to the 'shows'. One day in summer, he sees her lounging beside her family's pool and decides to see if she'd like some company.

This is more of a straight-forward sex romp, starts off with just Jacob and the neighbour by the pool, but more characters can be brought in for the fun if desired. Whether she knows about him watching her 'sleepovers' or not is something I'll leave to anyone interested in this plot.

Variants: Instead of it being just my character hopping over the fence, we can instead do it with one of our characters getting locked outside during heavy rain and the other letting them in out of the downpour.

Another variant I thought of is a bit of a strange one. Same setup, save that the neighbour's breasts tend to grow even larger when she's aroused. Normally a whole cup-size or two, but possibly even bigger as she's impaled on Jacob's shaft. I'll leave the final size up to you. Perhaps she could even be able to control the growth by concentrating but that they tend to grow or shrink uncontrollably in her sleep, occasionally even ending up too big for her to fit through the door (naturally she'd sleep topless because of the risk of outgrowing and shredding whatever top she wore to bed). Again; the upper and lower limits of the growth are entirely up to you... unless your maximum is larger than my own, but I'll let you know if it comes to that.

A third variant is switching which character is the older and which is the younger - such has having Jacob be an over-endowed 15-year-old watching his 18-or-older neighbour (mid-30s is my upper limit, age-wise, for either character).

A fourth variant is that, rather than possibly bringing them in later, the neighbour's girlfriends join in on the fun with Jacob from the get-go.

Yet another variant could be something different about Jacob, beyond his prodigious size. Maybe he has two cocks, for instance.

Naturally; you can combine the variants however you want and feel free to suggest your own tweaks to the idea.

The Impossible Program
A young man finds a curious program in an email, one that allows him to alter the physical appearance of anyone within a 100 metre radius of the computer. He invites his neighbour over to check it out. His neighbour is his closest friend and a former girlfriend, the relationship falling through when they realised they were too good as friends. They still have sex occasionally, whenever the other isn't in a relationship to avoid nasty dry spells and part of the young man's invitation was the hope that she'd want to experiment with the program as much as he does.

Got the idea from the Master PC series of stories (Google should find them easily enough for those curious). Can be MxF or FxF (at least as far as starting genders go). Futa is a possibility with this as well, but just to point out that my character won't be penetrated, even if he's turned into a female form. He'll fuck a futa, he just won't be fucked by one.

This can also be expanded on by either of our characters inviting other girls to join in if you're willing to play as/against multiple characters. The "no penetration by futa" bit only applies to characters starting off male, any female characters I'm controlling will have no such compunction (though they won't be turning themselves into guys, before you ask).
------------------------------------------------------------------------
I've got some other ideas for plots, but they're mostly sex-driven ones and I don't want to overdo that section just yet. I'm also open to your own ideas for plots from either category so send them my way in a PM and I'll let you know what I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom