Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

FxF Zombie survival RP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CatScrezatio

Supernova
Hi!

I am going to keep this introduction short and sweet. Hope that doesn't bother you but my replies are longer.

THIS IS AN FXF PLOT. MALES WHO ARE WILLING TO PLAY A FEMALE ARE WELCOME AS WELL AS REAL FEMALES

This can be either a completely sex-based story or if you play as another student/teacher it can be more character based and story based so the choice is up to you.

I am a new student at an all-girl boarding school in the
middle of nowhere. One day the school goes into a total lock-down and nobody can leave. It turns out the school has turned into sex-crazed zombies. After this realization I get a cryptic message from the school's headmistress telling me she knows how to stop the zombies. The RP will follow my character trying to reach the headmistress and stop the zombies without myself becoming a zombie.

The zombies can just be normal zombies that eat people if you would rather just have regular zombies vs humans

You could play as:
• The protagonist (the girl who was speaking in first person in the intro who got the message from the headmistress)
• the zombies (basically control what happens at the school. Like a dungeon master in D&D)
• Another student(s) (we would both be people trying to escape the zombies which we would have joint control over their actions.

(I'd like to rp as the protagonist and as the sex zombie one if you don't mind. Sorry if this is bad I just started this like right now)
*I look out of my room quietly to avoid attention thinking of how I'm to get to the headmistress. I'm a 19 year old girl with long deep brown hair and brown eyes, I'm 5'7" and fairly athletic, dressed in jeans a tea shirt and black jacket with leather boots* how in the would does she think I'll make it there?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom