Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Pokemon: A new World.

A new region of pokemon awaits! This region was found to be a large continent that all pokemon from each region would migrate to. On further study it was founded that there used to be an ancient civilization that once lived together with pokemon. Arceus was once worshiped by the people of the land, a group of archaeologists found this interesting and have named this region "The birth place of all Pokemon."

This is a pokemon rp, but in the standard trainers, and gyms and so on..no gijinkas or anthros here.

You will be able to chose any starter desired as long as it's no legendary/mythical/ etc. And must be a pre evolved form.

I'm still working some things out.

That does not answer my Question. Can I be the new GM and just run this? It's the first game my real life GF and I both joined. I hate to have it putter out.

I apologize Zeth wasn't trying to be rude he is just trying to get to the point, he is rushing back and forth to get to the bus for class since his college did a two hour delay.

I'm the moron who keeps opening her mouth and being like HUNNY SHE RESPONDED BUT SHE DIDN'T REALLY ANSWER ((shouting over the mic for him to hear cause he was clearly in the kitchen knowing him XD))

Alura--x--Uneii said:
Well..it's just people saying they're interested yet never post at all and I feel like I just waste my time when they do that ><

I was simply waiting for a response to my characters and movement from the GM but I never got them.

Well after complaining I realized I have no idea about POKEMON and my girl friend no longer cares about this rp. In short, I fucked up. Sorry.

*sigh* So my boyfriend thought I lost interest but he really doesn't know much about pokemon. I asked him if he wanted me to take over but I wanted to know if it was alright. I do not wish to step on anyones toes and I know the gm of this group lost interest from a previous post.

Back
Top Bottom