Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Pokemon: A new World.

A new region of pokemon awaits! This region was found to be a large continent that all pokemon from each region would migrate to. On further study it was founded that there used to be an ancient civilization that once lived together with pokemon. Arceus was once worshiped by the people of the land, a group of archaeologists found this interesting and have named this region "The birth place of all Pokemon."

This is a pokemon rp, but in the standard trainers, and gyms and so on..no gijinkas or anthros here.

You will be able to chose any starter desired as long as it's no legendary/mythical/ etc. And must be a pre evolved form.

I'm still working some things out.

Alura--x--Uneii said:
If you want, but it has to be vanilla and no sex with your pokemon..cause I'm sure beastiality isn't allowed on here (It's illegal in the states anyway >< )

I don't like bestiallity and i like vanilla so I'm A-ok with this. Hopefully others will want as well XD

Seconding the question, we have no character thread or anything yet... is this a thing that's happening?

I never played the Pokemon games. But I did watch the show and play Pokemon Go. May I still join?

So still working on my intro post but was curious on a few character concepts,

Can a character/trainer be an ex-team rocket grunt trying to become a nurse with her starter.

Also can trainers be detectives in training for the International Police Department.

I know you want it to be light hearted so figured nothing would develop in the story just the char feeling inferior at times due to her past or not wanting to train/battle but still wanting to help.

Alright I will work on my character and talk to Zeth since I have been helping him with his.

I gotta finish stuff for my intro post then get that out and pm those that asked.

I am definitely going ex team rocket working to become a nurse in training after she sold out her family. She rarely catches pokemon but she has a vulpix named seraphine.

Update: Just posted my character in the character thread.

Back
Top Bottom