Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Pokemon: A new World.

A new region of pokemon awaits! This region was found to be a large continent that all pokemon from each region would migrate to. On further study it was founded that there used to be an ancient civilization that once lived together with pokemon. Arceus was once worshiped by the people of the land, a group of archaeologists found this interesting and have named this region "The birth place of all Pokemon."

This is a pokemon rp, but in the standard trainers, and gyms and so on..no gijinkas or anthros here.

You will be able to chose any starter desired as long as it's no legendary/mythical/ etc. And must be a pre evolved form.

I'm still working some things out.

I'm in; the idea intrigues me. The question being is what the region's shortened name would be; not trying to stomp on your idea, but 'Birth place of all Pokemon' is quite a mouthful. I used google translate, and I got 'Gensanchi' from the english terms, 'place of origin'. Of course, the choice is up to you; just throwing my idea out there as a suggestion more than anything.

Yay, a pokemon role play where you get to be the trainers for once! If I may also make a suggestion, does the starter pokemon have to be an actual starter? I would imagine that as long as it's not overly powerful or rare, that any pokemone would work as a starter. For example, I'd love to have a Weedle as my starter pokemon. :D

Sounds interesting, why not. How strongly will this stick to the games? or will it be a bit more serious?

Okay I'm still game I guess. What I mean by more serious is really if it will be a real world. Will there be guns for example, or politics or rules to follow, or will I have to worry about food and money and things since things are very simple in the shows and games. Also will the relations be mores serious as dlfar as friends and enemies go?

It'll be pretty much like the games, yet focused more on exploration. And relations, thats not up to me. But I don't want straight up abuse towards pokemon, Even if some trainers did do it in the games, they didn't take it all that far. So more on levels of what the Rival was in Gen 2 that's the limit I'll allow.

If you want, but it has to be vanilla and no sex with your pokemon..cause I'm sure beastiality isn't allowed on here (It's illegal in the states anyway >< )

Back
Top Bottom