Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Brutalised Ballerina! (Jack Stalker and faye)

Brutalised Ballerina!

Henry Carter had been a great dancer in his youth, but he knew that 'knowing when to quit' was a strength, not a weakness. That was why, now that he was in his late thirties, he had turned to directing and producing stage shows rather than participating in them. Overall he was a handsome catch that many women would have fallen over themselves to get a hold of, unfortunately as charming and charismatic as he was there was a dark and brutal side to him. His lust fuelled and almost manic depravity, when given the opportuunity to get his hands on a tight young ballerina, was legendary. He was a 'no holds barred' kind of man and someone who relished giving out verbal abuse hand in hand with a long hard fucking, one which would destroy many a young woman. Despite that attitude he found he still attracted more than his fair share of fans of hard and brutal fucking, yet the one woman he had set his sights on, the young dancer barely into her twenties, Natalie Portia, had ignored his advances to begin with. His obsession with others had slowly faded and over the past few months he had seen no one, alomst totally focused on her flesh and hers alone, all others forced out of is thought as he contemplated what he could do to her tight toned body as soon as the chance was his.

Henry did not care why she had initially ignored his advances, maybe she had a boyfriend, maybe she was really into girls, maybe she was just playing hard to get, maybe she lay in bed at night with one hand abusing a bullet hard nipple while the other writhed about her clit and cunny, his name on her lips in a strangled orgasmic gasp? Whatever the reason he had known from the moment he set eyes on her that he had to have her. Her tight young flesh, which had been sculpted to perfection by her dancing, called out to him and demanded his attention. Each night she had danced before him he had experienced the hardest erections of his life, his foot long cunt destroying cock had pulsed and flared and his eyes had been glued to her every move. Along with captivated audiences he had watched her dance and knew that, while she may not have been a perfect dancer without a single flaw, she was perfect for fucking. Under his guidance and management he was elevating her towards stardom and would keep her up there. Of course it came with the price of her having to satisfy his every need for as long as her body could take it, every day she wanted to stay in the spotlight she had to bare herself to his merciless eye raping gaze and his powerful hands.

For tonight’s performance of Swan Lake, which was playing to a packed out audience as usual, Henry had unfortunately been delayed. The traffic had intervened and his limo had been diverted, leaving him anxious and eager to get to the theatre and relieve himself of the stress and frustration which was building inside him. He had slipped into a smart grey suit for the occasion and was eagerly relishing the opportunity to savour the feel of Natalie's cunt again, something he never grew tired of. With enough expensive accessories to bankrupt a small nation he arrived at the theatre and sprang from the vehicle, heading in through the stage door to her dressing room, secluded a good distance from anyone else’s. Her door would soon be surrounded by bouquets and gifts from those who appreciated her work, with constant promotions affording her the opportunity to continue in the production. His lateness meant that he had missed his usual warm up with her before the show, so he would have to use the first twenty minute interval to satiate his needs, before allowing her back on stage to continue her cock teasing performance for the audience... except that this timeshe would have his hot cum inside her to keep her warm and focused on her dance, or to remind her what awaited her when she had finished. Exhausted as she might be there was no mercy for her and her tight little holes, not once he was hard and craving the feel of her body engulfing his hard cock.

Henry let himself into Natalie's dressing room and headed to her hospitality table, pouring two glasses of champagne and helping himself to some of the sweets left lying about. His eyes never strayed far from the door. It was not often that he fucked her ragged during intervals, preferring to ravage her before or after the show, but today had been a long one of meetings and rehearsals and he was eager to feel her ever tight ballerina body gripping his monstrous cock and hearing the sounds she made as he drilled himself into her viciously narrow quim. He slipped off his jacket and started to undo the cuffs and collar of his silk shirt, listening out for the soft footfalls which would tell him she was on her way back. The clock on the wall declared that the interval was upon them and she was off set and on a break. Well... a 'sort' of break anyway, if a break could be denoted by being fucked hard and brutal up against a wall or bent over her make up table and watching his face in the mirror as he filled her tiny cunt with his huge cock.

Hearing the door open he spoke up, expecting that it could be no one other than Natalie herself, two glasses were in his hands and a smirk was on his face. "Did you miss me? I'm afraid I was delayed a little on the way here this evening, still this will be a nice surprise for you won't it you little slut?" he said with a serious look replacing his smirk. "All day long I've been looking forward to fucking you, Natalie. Right now I have twenty minutes to indulge myself in your flesh, wherever will I start? Do you have any suggestions?" he asked, letting his eyes travel up and down her small frame and perfectly toned dancer’s body. "Come here." he commanded her. The size of his steel hard erection was easily visible as it snaked down his pants and strained at the fabric. The look on his face and in his eyes was the same as it always was when he managed to get a glimpse of her in one of her 'fuck me' ballerina outfits. It was the look of a man consumed with a feverish and wild lust, someone who would stop at nothing to get what he wanted or who he wanted. Henry was obsessed with Natalie's flesh and there would be no rest for her, ever, until she had been fucked to destruction on the end of his fingers, cock and tongue. Dancing was merely something he allowed her to engage in, while she was being given a break between harder and more brutal sessions of fucking, as he became more and more enraptured by her body and her soul.

Natalie wasn't as absorbed in the dance as she usually was. While every step was set, every motion flawless, her mind was distracted. The young woman was obsessed with dancing. There was nothing more important than the dance. Her entire life was revolving around it. Her eating habits, her sleeping habits... everything she did was designed to make her a better dancer, a grand dancer. At age 21, Natalie had finally reached the top. Her entire life ever since her third birthday had been dedicated to her career. Friendships, partying, the usual bullshit 16year olds did... it had never happened in Natalie's life. She loved dancing with a fierce intensity. The dance was her lover, her family, her friends. She had been accepted at a high class dancing school when she had turned only 16, had graduated with 19 and now, only two years later, she was dancing the main part of Swan Lake at a prestigious theatre. All she had ever dreamed off had come true.

Besides this one... thing. Natalie didn't know how or when it had started exactly. She was'nt sure when Henry Carter's eyes had stopped watching her with the professional distance of a director. Oh. She had been very aware of his gazes. He had stared at her for months, his eyes had raped her during every rehearsal. In the beginning she had been blissfully unaware, had thought his attention was "just" the attention of a coach. She had felt flattered. Had doubled her efforts during practises, just to make him - the single most important person in the life of a dancer - satisfied with her performances. How naive she had been!

Natalie spun around, pirouette, jump, arabesque.... five, six, seven eight. Her nubile, fit body never missing a beat. Not even a single drip of sweat was forming on her brows, as she effortlessly seemed to float across the stage. Oh. She had realised that he was flirting with her. She had even felt flattered. But he was so... old. Almost 40. And an affair with your director could only cause distress. Natalie had pretended she didn't realize his advances on her for months. Until that one night. She had been late after practise, most others had left the house already. He had been standing in the door. The images flickered up vividly, causing Natalie's face to flush.

One, two, three, four, battement, changement e capriole. A gasp vibrated from Natalie's lips. There had been no escape. Madness had shimmered within his eyes. He had told her she would be a Star. His Star. His hands around her wrists. He had forced her up against the wall, not bothering to take care of any foreplay. Just her nubile body, slammed against the cold stone, his cock splitting her apart, as he had fucked her relentlessly that day. She had cried the entire time. He had hurt her so bad. And she had cum so hard, over and over and over again, until she had passed out from the intensity of it all. Ever since he had known no restraints. It had only been a few weeks, and yet she had gotten used to his insatiable desires. In a state of constant fear of him taking advantage over her again and again and again, she had enjoyed the most exquisite sexual passions with him, leaving the young woman in a state of constant distress. He hurt her. Fucked her. Brutalized her constantly. And despite the humiliation of it, the pain of his enormous size forcing itself into the most intimate passages of her, despite her being bruised and battered and barely able to walk at times, her treacherous little body reacted with intense, painfully intense lust.

And today he had not been waiting for her in her dressing room. Natalie was worried and relieved at the same time. Maybe he had grown tired of her? Maybe her short time at the top of a dancer's career was over already? If he had lost his interest... her mind couldn't quite wrap around the concept at the moment. Relief and anxiety mingling within her body, as she mechanically went through the motions of Swan Lake. At the first interval she made her way back to her dressing room, in desperate need for some quiet time, to sort out her reeling thoughts. When she opened the door she was greeted by Henry's voice. By his smirk. Relief and frustration starting to scream inside of her head. "I... i was worried!" she said, her voice barely a gasp. She closed the distance to him, swallowing hard when her eyes flickered to his erection. He had only done this to her once or twice before, and the rest of the show had been an ordeal. And yet Natalie knew that there was no escape for her, that he would have his way with her. Right here. Right now. 20 Minutes. An eternity if you were at his mercy.

Natalie took the glass from him, taking a sip. "We don't have the time..." she said, her voice hushed. "Oh god, please, I have to be back on stage in 19 minutes... and... you... i... you... " she stammered, trying to avoid answering his question if she had any suggestions. Natalie was clad in the virginal white feathers of the swan before her transformation into the dark goddess of sensuality and despair. He'd ruin her tights again... he had done so before. With elegant motions she stepped towards him, her body confined in the costume, her breasts accentuated, the feathers hugging the toned, slender, athletic curves of her. Instead of an answer she folded to her knees between his legs, her face flushed crimson, when she rubbed her cheek against his erection. "18 minutes...." she whispered, the countdown inside her head driving her insane. He knew she couldn't tell him to fuck her. He knew she couldn't get out those dirty words. His own talking made her blush crimson whenever he called her words.

Henry looked down at her submissive form even now after so many fucks she still drove him wild, still made his cock so fucking hard that only her hot wet cunt could ease its pain, only her tight young ass and warm juicy tongue could serve up the feast that his rampant manhood demanded. "That's not the suggestion I wanted to hear Natalie, and it's not the one I know that you really want. You sluts re all the damn same in several ways. Pole dancers writhing around a steel pole, lap dancers pretending to orgasm in your face and then cursing at how awful men are, cheerleaders, flashing their panties and teasing orgasms out f their audience... and then ballerina's, cavorting about on stage bending and twisting their bodies into positions that every man watching would like to fuck them in. You all do it for the attention, you know damn well what people are thinking when they look at your young, tight, fuckable body twisted and twirling, enticing and cock teasing. How many times have you soaked yourself during a performance? Thinking about what the audience want to do to you? Have you ever dared to stare into the eyes of someone close to the stage, to see the lust, the fire. the desire? You know what they would do to you if they had the guts to climb up next to you? You would be fucked to rags right there in front of the whole fucking theatre.. but for security and a few laws that sheep choose to follow." he hissed, reaching down to stroke her flushed cheek.

"I'm not like those poor fools. I take what I want. I don't wait for some opportunity that will never come, I make the opportunities. I tae what I want from my own personal little fuck toy... and I give her what she needs. Who do you think you are fooling with your attempts at denial? I can see how flushed you look Natalie I know that you want me to fuck you almost as much as I want to defile your innocent and pure looking flesh. You want it, because inside you are a filthy little cock teasing whore, a slut who has perfected the art of tease, the method to extract orgasms from people simply by dancing about in front of them. I wonder how many men have come hard in their pants simply from watching you? While they dream, I do... I survive the tight furnace of your cunt until I'm ready to flood it with cum. All the cum your hot flesh deserves and craves." he growled, easing both hands down to her shoulders he picked her up, lifting her effortlessly onto her feet he span her around and pushed her over to her dressing table, staring into her eyes as they were reflected back at him in the mirror as he unzipped his pants, the rending of the metal teeth of his zip momentarily the only sound in the dressing room. His erection sprang out, thick and hard, the head bulbous and fat and already dripping with pre cum. A shining mushroom like head that was hungry for Natalie's cunt.

He moved his hands to her shoulders and gripped at her costume. A tearing sound sundered the silence, as her flimsy but tight fitting garment was shredded, torn apart all the way down to her ass and over the swell of it. The severed fabric was left to hang loose either side of her as he tore and raked at her, nails catching her skin in places to leave red trails in her flesh as he exposed her ass and slit to his view. Another move and he reached down between her legs to tug and rip at her tights tearing them open to filly expose her cunt. From the front she would have looked almost passable, but from the back as he shoved her against her dresser, she was exposed to his sight. He feasted his eyes on her, sliding a hand down between her legs to stroke along her cunt lips while his other hand slipped around to her tits, brushing up and over her tiny nipples until his fingers were caressing her throat. His huge cock slapped down to rest on one of her ass cheeks, hot to the touch as it seared her skin. His cunt hand drilled two fingers into her snatch, his thumb seeking out her clit for a moment as he leaned in behind her. His tongue found her right ear, spit and hot breath assaulting it as he pinned her against the hard wooden edge of her table. Lights around the mirrors framing them in a glare as he hissed at her.

"Now it's time for you to dance on the end of my cock you little bitch. You better fuck me good you better take it and moan like a whore... otherwise who knows, I might have to send on your understudy for the finale, keep you here on the end of my cock until I'm satisfied. Your fans would be so disappointed... what possible excuse could you give for letting them all down? What excuse could you give for not affording them the chance to catch a glimpse of my cum leaking out of you as you span about the stage." he chuckled, groaning as he brought his fingers out of her cunt and guided his cock head to her slit, allowing it to rest there, splaying apart her lips as the weeping slit of it nestled against the heat of her gash. He shifted his free hand, the one which wasn't teasing against her throat, to her hip. A taut tight grip and he lifted her up, forcing her onto her toes as his cock eased an inch into her slot, forcing her open with its massive girth, sinking into her as he growled into her ear. "Push back, force yourself to my cock, slowly, then faster and faster, pushing towards a crescendo.... then I want you to stop and start all over again, push yourself to the edge you little bitch, bit don't think about going over it. When I want you to come I will fuck that orgasm out of you. Hard. Brutal. I will fuck you so deep that they will hear your moans in the corridor outside.. and you know what they will do? Nothing... because they know that you are the fucking star of this show and I am your god the man who made you the famous cock teasing ballerina you are today. The man who will fuck you to destruction for daring to tease him with your impossibly hot flesh. Now... do as you are fucking told Natalie. Fuck me. Take your direction, show me the performance that only I will get to see... your tight young body writhing and sliding and twisting on my cock as you try to make me come in your hot little pussy before I decide to take matters into my own hands." he snarled, licking her throat, grazing it with his teeth, then biting her shoulder as his cock pulsed and throbbed at the entrance to her insides.

Henry was fiercly handsome, and that had it's effect on Natalie. Oh. Before all of this... mess... had started, she had secretly fantasized about him. His piercing eyes. His toned body. He was charismatic, had a wicked smile, a quick, cyncial sense of humor. He was succesful, powerful.... in short, everything Natalie had always dreamed of. Being as young as she was, the ballerina had always had a weakness for dominant male lead figures. She had a huge problem saying "no" to one of these figures, and desperately longed to please the "god" of her universe. At the same time she had never wanted to be one of "those" girls. Only reaching success because they spread their legs. Natalie had dedicated far too much time to becoming what she was. Years and years on end had been spent with strict discipline. Daily practise. She had not worked hard, she had worked harder. And while it was incredibly hard for her to deny him anything - not with the secret crush she had been harbouring for him, that had mingled with her weird need to gain his praise - she found herself crying her eyes out about the entire situation on a daily basis by now.

His tirade was like a slap to her face. Each of his words destroying something within, she wanted to protest, she wanted to tell him she was no whore, that she wasn't a greedy, mindless, lustfilled plaything for his desires. She wanted to tell him she was a Star, she was a Dancer, she was gracious and athletic. That she wasn't at all what he told her she was. And yet she could feel her pussy start to moisten already, a feverish mixture of desire and shame and humiliation and lust consuming her, each visible clearly in her expressive face. Her bottom lip was trembling, her eyes huge, like those of a deer in the lights. She felt him lift her up, felt him spin her around. The sound of his fly opening, that intimate sound of small metal teeth opening was incredibly loud at that very moment, and she couldn't help but stare back at him in the mirror. Her face was flushed, a heated red highlighting her cheekbones.

She let out a gasp when he tore her costume, the feathers falling to the ground. Another gasp. A hiss. Her body was frozen in place, shuddering when his nails raked across her flesh, leaving angry marks on perfectly white skin. She prayed he would be careful, prayed to all gods she knew that he'd keep the marks out of sight of the audience. She knew better. A breathless scream when he tore her tights. The girl in the mirror looked almost decent still. But Natalie could feel the contrast of her naked backside. His hand dipped between her legs, the redness in her face more evident now, as he undoubtedly found her wet. Heated. Willing. Her nipples springing to attention at his touch, painfully hard little nubs that stood out against the flimsy bit of fabric covering them. She swallowed, hard, when she felt his hand lightly rest upon her throat, gooseflesh spreading across her entire body when she felt the heat of his cock against her ass, gooseflesh that spread further when his tongue found her ear, teased it, his breath hot.

When he mentioned her missing the second part, that either she satisfied him in the ways he suggested or the second dancer would finish for her, with her helplessly pinned down on his cock, the timer inside her head came to live again. 15 Minutes. Maximum. "Please... oh god, please Henry..." she whispered, her voice barely audible. "OH...GOD!" she moaned when he lifted her to the tip of her toes, his cock splitting her apart, his massive size as always too much to take for her. And yet she knew she could. She knew how it would feel to have him buried inside her, with his balls violently slapping against her pussy when he fucked her raw. His teeth sunk into her shoulder, causing another little shudder. Her eyes were locked to his, she couldnt look away.

The mirror reflected the perfect couple. Him, elegant in his suit. Her, the dancer, in her exciting costume. In the mirror his cock inside her pussy was invisible. Natalie felt the strain in her thighs, from standing on her tip toes with her legs spread slightly, her pussy throbbing around his meat, and then she let out a hiss. A whimper. For a few seconds that felt like eternity she just stood there. Helpless. Vulnerable. Caught in the reflex to rebel against him, to make him follow up with his threat. But then she -knew- he never issued empty threads. She -wanted- to dance. And regarding the wetness building between her legs, she wanted his cock as well. Natalie trembled. Violently. And then she started to move. She pushed back. Slowly. Her eyes widening, as always when she felt him enter. He was too big. She couldn't take it! Never! Another hiss. A groan. "You hurt me..." she said, and then, after what felt like another eternity she reached the base of his cock.

Her back was arching, when she lifted her hips up again, excruciatingly slow. His wonderful, frightening cock stretching her, splitting her, it hurt... it hurt so fucking good. She repeated the motion, gaining speed with every thrust of her hips against his loins, her thighs starting to scream with agony, standing on her tiptoes, her cunt impossibly stretched, her heart hammering, as she picked up more and more speed, until she had to stop, breathlessly, almost collapsing into the mirror, her hands, against the cold glass. Sweat was glistening on her skin, her entire body flushed. 11 minutes.... just 11 more minutes. But Natalie was very aware of his ability to hold out. She knew he wouldn't be satisfied until she was completely ruined. She inhaled deeply, and gritted her teeth, starting the obscene dance he was demanding of her again, her tight, round ass starting to quiver as she once again started to fuck herself onto the entire length of his cock. Faster. And Faster. And Faster. Until her legs were trembling violently, her thighs giving in, and she had to stop again.

"Please... Henry, let me dance!" She turned her head, tried to start the rythm again, tried to build to another crescendo. "I will stay after the show. I... " she stilled. What could she offer that he had not already taken? "I will stay. I will... i won't... i... " her voice died again for a lack of words. And then she started to grind herself onto the length of his cock again, and a low, guttural sound escaped lush lips. A moan. Another. "Oh.. god... please... just... stop. Fuck me. Please!" she moaned, the wetness coating his cock clearly betraying the arousal hammering inside her veins, a crescendo of its own.

Natalie's flesh drove Henry wild, made him so fucking hard, but it was her expression as well, together with the flush of her cheeks and the red of her lips which also made him want to fuck her morning noon and night. He knew that she had an inner whore, just waiting to be inflamed and ignited, just like all women, once they got a taste of prime cock they wanted more of it, even if their reason said no their soaking hot cunts said yes. He craved every inch of her flesh, every part of her body called out to him to fuck her, the way she moved, the way she spoke, the way she sounded, her scent, her touch, the heat which radiated from her body when she bent and twisted and cavorted about a mere arms length from him. She was lucky she even got to rehearse in his presence, when all he wanted was to feel her tightness squeezing his cock and to hear her moans as his swelling member stretched her out and forced her young tight body to conform to his massive erection. He smirked when she said please, "Please Henry? Please what? Please fuck me, please don't force me to wait to come on your cock? Please fill my squirming yielding flesh with your hot come? I know what you like Natalie, you like to be bent into shape, to be forced to fuck me, so that you can try and convince yourself that you don't have a choice, when really all you want is to be fucked and hammered, to have your doll like frame punished with cock. You are a filthy cock teasing little slut and what I give you is the fucking that every one of your audience would love to give you. Every performance they come in their seats dreaming about what it would be like to fuck you ragged. Only I get to do that Natalie, because you belong to me. I made you and I fuck you." he hissed, his cock almost sizzling as its glistening head rested against the slit of her cunny.

He could see her eyes locked onto his as he abused her flesh, his cock kissing against her cunt, his teeth leaving crescent shaped indentations in her shoulder, his nails leaving burning tracks n her skin as he clawed and bit and stroked against her, laying claim to her, making sure that she was without doubt as to who she belonged to, as to who was her master. He let out a sudden harsh moan, his own growling voice strangled as she forced herself back onto his cock, the thick girth stretching her and the slick length spearing itself into her cunt as her lithe nubile and nimble flesh caressed his length and her cunt flaps crawled along it as she crammed it into her body. "Yes, it hurts, but it hurts so fucking good doesn't it you little bitch, so fucking good." he growled at her, feeling is cock sell as it was stuffed into her ballerina tight cunt. Her flesh caved in, deforming and distending about his massive fuck tool as it defiled her insides with its presence, forcing her body to distort in order to accept its thickness and heat, to welcome the stiff and bulging erection. "You are dancing Natalie, the only fucking dance that really means anything. You're dancing on my cock like the filthy fuck addicted little whore that you are, like the slut that you love to be. As for after the...AUUHH... show, yes, I have plans for you then as well. Don't worry, I want to see you dancing on stage, I want to see you writhing about and teasing the audience to orgasm, because it makes me even harder, it makes me want to fuck you even more, knowing that I'm the only one who gets to defile your flesh." he grunted.

When she started to beg for him to fuck her, he moved his hands to her hips, forced her down against the desk, ground his hips and held her in place as he began to fuck her. He took over, dominating her entirely as his massive cock tented her mound against the dressing table, forcing her clit to compress against it as it drove deep into her yielding and willing snatch. Obscene sounds of sucking and sex flooded the room as his cock was driven balls deep into her cunt, the fat girth stretching her tiny cunt wide as he powered into her with a feverish and animalistic enthusiasm. Thrust after thrust was speared into her narrow vaginal tract, swelling inside her as he slammed her forwards. His hands tightened about her waist and he lifted her up, her feet no longer able to touch the floor at all as he hammered his cock into her shaking fragile form, dangling before him and shuddering back and forth as he violated her cunt and fucked her. His hard thrusts shook her like she was a rag doll, his rigid shaft defiling the depths of her cunt with each shift of his hips. The sound of flesh against flesh slapping away dominated the dressing room, his body bucking and writhing as his cock wrecked her fuck hole as though she were some street corner whore being punished by a pimp. Grunts and gasps poured out of him as his cock pummelled into her, balls slapping into her as he hilted himself in her tight young cunt over and over again.

"God damn Natalie, you are so fucking tight, so fucking hot, every time it's like fucking some teenage prom queen virgin. So fucking good. Yesss... I want to see you on stage, I want to see you squirming full of my cum, then when you're done I want you off stage and inside my limo." he grunted, slowing for a moment and leaning in so that his lips were next to her ear. he shifted one hand to fist in her hair, winding it into a ponytail and using it to pull her head back, forcing her to arch her back. His other powerful hand slid around under her to keep her suspended while his cock stilled a moment and roasted her insides with its raw rampant heat, his juices boiling in her cunt as he bit her earlobe, before whispering to her. "I want you dressed in your highest fucking heels, your shortest dress, I want you ready to be fucked when the urge takes me, understand? Bare legs, panties that I can rip off when I need to. I'm going to take you to dinner and then I'm going to fuck you properly, provided your final dance on stage gets me hard of course. I'll be watching, I want to see you make at least one person in that audience flood his pants with cum. I want there to be no doubt in anyone's mind that you are the hottest fucking dancer in that stage. Understand? Now... fucking come for me, show me how much of a nasty little slut you are.. come like one. Moan, groan, let me hear how fucking grateful you are you cock teasing little bitch. Give me your filthy fucking cunt juice, wash my cock with it, fucking flood yourself like the whore you know you really are, fucking her director, making him come in her tight cunt, making him foul her insides with spunk until it drips out of her." he growled.

He lowered his lips to suck on the side of her throat, leaving an undeniable love bite there as he resumed his thrusting. This time there was no stopping only a steady increase in his thrusts, over and over, hammering away at her. His teeth clenched and he began to spasm and buck wildly, his hips powering his cock deep into her as he orgasmed hard, his cock head spitting a torrent of thick hot cum straight into her depths. His wicked jerking shaft spurted strands of boiling seed into her, flooding her out until the thick cream spat free of her cunt and streaked her thighs with a devilish froth. His writhing climax blasted her insides with cum, as he disgorged the contents of his balls deep into her tight young body. "Fuuuck yes!" he groaned, pulling out and sending a couple more strings of hot sperm to slash against the backs of her thighs, staining her flesh with streaks of their sin. The orgasm wracked his body, his entire muscular frame shuddering and stretching as he finished ejaculating into and onto Natalie's ballerina tight flesh. His cock was stained with cum and cunt juice and dripping with their combined fluids, as he slowly recovered from the violent end of the brutal fucking. He knew she had only a couple of minutes to get back on stage, but the other dancers and musicians were used to drawing out things and covering for her absences, and when she usually appeared, well, the audience typically had zero complaints.

Back
Top Bottom