Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Seeking Long Term Female Roleplay Partner

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mistail

Planetoid
[/i](Blades Of Fate)

In times of knights and dragons myths and legends lives a young female by the name of Erika (played by whoever wants the role) she is pretty nice and outgoing but her familly lives in the slums and doesnt have to much so to make herself better and stronger she picks up a sword and quicky wants to find a master to teach her , by becoming a master sword fighter she then can apply to become a knight and move her family and herself to the main capital of the kingdom a huge town where merchants and the upper class live.

After finding her master her 5 month sword training begins and before long she becomes pretty good however life for her soon changes after she gets beaten then taken from her familly , she is then brought to the underground of the capital where she meets five other people who were brought there as well and they all have one thing in common they had become really powerful really skilled swordsman and women.

Things get even worse when they learn they have to fight eachother in a 1v1 elimination duel till only one remains and for the winner , The Chance To Become Royalty .

What happens between then is up to us and note while i do have this story abit played out we can do moments on the fly so nothing is written in stone so message me please if you wanna be apart.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom