Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Night Of The Comet (Optiplex x Melevolence)

He flashed her a smile. "Alright, thanks, glad to know I'll have some help around here." He says, noting that they've all finished their breakfasts. It would be about time to think about giving them more.....permanent living arrangements. "So, obviously I can't have you sleeping on air mattresses and couches forever, so I think it's about time that we put that guest room to use. We need to go out and pick up a bed and some clothes for you guys. Which means that you'll all have to get dressed to go out, now that you're more.....human than you were before you can't go running around naked like you used to. So for now, you can borrow my clothes, and we'll head out to get you the basics. Shirts, pants, underwear, panties, bras, socks, and a pair of shoes for each. Sound good?"

"Aww, but I like being naked!" Benny whimpered.

"Why would I want to go out in public?" Cocoa asked sleepily now that he was full of food.

Melissa rolled her eyes a little but smiled "I guess even in our new bodies things haven't changed a bit...it would be nice though to be normal if this is our life now."

"Aw...well...if Melissa is doing it, I guess I will..." Benny agreed.

Cocoa sighed heavily. "I've no choice, huh?"

"We'll be ready when you are, master." Melissa gave a soft nod. "You won't be embarrassed to have us around though, right? What if people stare?"

Jason shook his head in response to the feline. "Well, we should head out, everyone get dressed, I'll meet you out by the car and we can go from there." He says, leaving the table to go to his own bedroom, grabbing a shirt and some jeans. He doubted people would stare too much, they saw on the news that this was a worldwide phenomenon that affected millions, there would be plenty of others trying to adjust to this new thing. He went out to start the car, realizing that it would be a tight squeeze in the small sedan.

Melissa went and got the shirt he'd given her earlier, pulling it on to full dress herself. The other two though followed Jason to get their clothes which was a bit of a tight fit, even with Jason's largest pairs of sweat pants. The feline and canine's hips were both a bit wide and butts quite thick. They managed to make themselves presentable and the three head to the car. WHile the boys squabbled about who got front seat, Melissa just got in, much to their dismay. With enough coaxing they got into the back seat, a bit of a squish though. Even Melissa's curvy body took up a lot of the front seat.

Even as they drove down the street there were looks being cast their way. It felt odd...people used to look at them all the time when Jason took Benny and herself out for walks. People would fawn over them and pet them...but the looks now were ones of confusion, bewilderment, arousal or disgust. Everything felt so weird. Even when they got to the store Melissa hesitated to get out of the car. She could see other owners taking their pets to get clothes too, but it felt hardly reassuring. "C-can't I just stay in the car?" She asked, though it was clear she didn't have an option...climbing out to join her friends and follow him inside.

Jason watched them as they entered, even with his clothes, they were just too curvy to fit, even the males, who were sporting very big, thick butts. After he dealt with them squabbling over who sat where, he, with his horse's help, managed to coax the other two to sit in the back, which was good, because the front seat could just barely contain his equine's thick, curvaceous figure. He finally was able to drive them to the department store, where there were other people taking their newly humanized pets into the store to buy them their suddenly much needed new wares. It was an awkward experience, one that Melissa, Cocoa, and Jason wanted to get over with as soon as possible, Benny was being his usual oblivious self, even wandering up to a buff dog to sniff his slender ass. "Benny! Get back here now!" Jason said, absolutely furious.

Benny yipped softly when he was scolded, dropping onto all fours as he crawled back over to them, ears drooped. "S-Sorry..." He whimpered, tail between his legs.

Cocoa snickered a little "Typical dog-OW!"

Melissa smirked, having pinched the snooty feline. "Why don't you both behave so we can get out of here." She scolded, both males letting their ears droop and both nodded in apology. She turned to Jason and sighed a little. "I guess we equines are a bit more mature." She shrugged a little bit. Her eyes caught sight of the female clothing, quick to make her way over. She felt a bit frustrated at first when everythign seemed to be so small. With enough digging she found the larger clothing. After various testing she found some jeans that actually fit, finding she liked the way the material clung to her body. Even a pair or two of shorts and finally some shirts. Many quite basic. A t shirt or two and even a few nice blouses.

The boys on the other hand were a different story. Benny was super easy to shop for, as he wasn't too picky it seemed. But Cocoa was being a bit of a drama queen in his search for clothes. Fickle as ever. Much to his dismay though many of the items he liked were just not in his size. "Maybe you should go on a diet." Melissa offered though such a suggestion netted her a glare. He ended up breaking down and getting loose fitting attire like shorts and t-shirts to allow himself to be modest but comfortable.

Jason let them grab some clothes, and with a relieved sigh purchased them and ushered them all out of the store. His pony was great, the other two were like dealing with a couple of hyperactive three year olds. He managed to get them all in the car, and drove them to a mattress store where they could get a couple of twin beds. "Alright, ready to get a bed?" He asks, steeling himself for this hefty purchase.

"Maybe it might be best we just stay in the car." Melissa suggested, peering back at the other two who were getting a bit pushy with each other to try to get adequate space in the small back seat. "I'm sure whatever you select will be adequate. I'll keep an eye on them so they don't cause any trouble...right boys?" She asked them with a stern look, the two males halting their nudge war and settling down a little.

(We can skip back to the house if you want XD)

Jason went and purchased two twin beds, and after much hassle tying it to the roof of the car (which involved a certain feline using his hand to bop a certain canine on the nose) the finally drove home. It was much easier to unload the thing, and after it was set up and a quick meal was had, they were all ready for bed. "G'night everyone, hope you all like your new beds and clothes." Jason says with a yawn, today had been exhausting.

The two males settled down, tuckered out after a long day of shopping and having full bellies. Melissa though wasn't quite as tired and couldn't fall asleep. Despite the house being full of people now she still felt alone somehow. She still felt confused. Felt out of place. After a time she finally got out of her own bed and slipped through the living room, making her way upstairs to Jason's room. He was fast asleep. The equine played with the hem of her shirt now. Uncertain if she should wake him. She crept over to the bed and pulled the covers back slowly. She figured there was enough room in the bed for two. Trying to climb into the bed without waking him, she still caused the bed to rock when she got in thanks to her rather thick body. Melissa bit her lip, watching him to make sure he didn't wake up. Somehow he didn't. Thankful for her luck, Melissa lay down and pulled the covers over herself, rolling slowly onto her side and peering at her master's sleeping face. A soft smile bloomed across her lips. She felt safe...warm...around him...

Jason rolled over in his sleep, his hand landing on something soft, squishy. He gave it a squeeze, and opened his eyes. He jumped in surprise, realizing that there was someone else in his bed. His surprise turned into embarrasment, as he realized that the squishy thing was one of his new transformed equines large breasts. He let out a sigh, figuring he should own up to his attraction. "We need to talk now that we're alone. I don't know if you've noticed, but I've been checking you out for awhile. With your new.....assets you three have become very desirable to human men."

Melissa didn't even blush when she felt Jason's hand land on her breast. She peered over when he began to wake, offering a meek smile at his embarassed look. "Sorry...I couldn't sleep..." She confessed. She shifted a little so she was facing him a bit more. His confession didn't surprise her, her smile growing a little. "I've noticed. Your eyes have hardly left my various parts or the boy's butts since we got like this." She agreed. Her head tilted a little, her eyes gazing into his. "...does master wish to mate with me?" She asked after a moment. "...I've never done it but I'd be happy if you were the first to experience me in this form..."

Jason was incredibly tempted by the offer, and the more he thought about it, the more he realized that they really were basically humans now. Sure their bodies might be a little different, but they way they can think and act makes them humans now. Besides, he doubted he would be the only one to do this. All pet owners were basically given free incredibly sexy play things that clung to their every word. "Alright, I will, my pretty pony princess." He says, affectionately rubbing her elongated nose, knowing she loved it when he did that before the transformation.

She smiled softly when his hand began to touch her snout, rubbing along like he used too when she was just a regular pony. Melissa pushed the blankets down her body a bit so she could pull her shirt up over her head. Both large, soft, furry breasts fell free. Gravity doing its job, causing them to bounce a couple times. She didn't seem to embarassed to reveal herself to him. "You wanted to see these more...right?" She asked, bringing her paws to her chest so she could gently wiggle them back and forth to entice him "You can touch them if you'd like..."

Jason nodded, he wanted to see them very much. He caressed the large, soft breasts, his thumbs brushing over the nipples, making them hard. He popped one into his mouth, moaning at the taste of the sweet flesh.

Back
Top Bottom