Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Night Of The Comet (Optiplex x Melevolence)

Melevolence

A Total Mess Of A Man
It all seemed like a rather normal Saturday. Their neighborhood was on the outskirts of Palmyra, a sleepy town about an hour away from any major city. A beautiful little town where one could see every star in the sky at night. In the backyard of one particular house, the yard fenced in, 3 animals had been let out to do their business and let loose some energy before they settled down for the evening.

Melissa the miniature pony struggled to keep up with the black and white Labrador that kept playfully nipping at her ankles to try and get her to play. Benny yipped loudly, stopping from time to time to let the pony catch up only to dart off again so not to get caught.

From a distance on the porch lay the large, chocolate colored feline. Cocoa, as he was fittingly named, yawned wide as he watched the other two pointlessly run around and waste their energy.

Though all three animals turned their eyes skyward when a glowing light caught their attention. It started off looking like a twinkling star. But soon enough it became clear that it wasn't just some star. It got larger until it was clear that it was a space rock, which flew over the town. The sound it made like a distant jet flying overhead as it vanished over the horizon just as quickly as it had come. The force of its flight causing a strong enough gale to shake the windows of the house and ruffle the fur of the animals watching...

Jason had just let out his various pets to play in the large fenced in area of the sleepy town in which they all lived. He was watching TV until out of nowhere what sounded like a jet plane flying directly over his house caused him to run out to the back to see what the commotion was. As he looked around in the dying sunlight, he saw that three humanoid figures had replaced his beloved four legged pets, who were nowhere to be found. He thought that they may have run off, and these people may have been the reason. He walked out into the backyard to see what the deal was. "Hello? Who's there?" He called out to the figures, increasingly worried that they might be dangerous, even armed. He was thinking about turning back and retreating inside to make sure that every window and door was locked, when they advanced towards him, and he quickly realized that they were humans, but also possessed animal characteristics. He let out a scream of fright, wondering what these monsters were and what they did with his pets.

In mere minutes the three animals had transformed into something...else. While they had retained their animal features they had also changed to be more human in structure. The change had been quick and they hadn't even felt a thing. In fact, they hadn't even really noticed until their owner came out to see what was going on. Cocoa was the first to notice as he had tried to get onto all fours when he discovered he was on hands and knees and not paws. He let out a surprised meow, hair bristling on his neck a little. "W-what happened!? Where are my paws!?...wait...why am I speaking!?"

There was a feminine laugh when the stunningly attractive equine stepped into the light on the porch, smiling a little at Jason now. "We changed somehow, Cocoa. We look like master! Well...sort of..." She peered down at herself, large and round breasts the first thing she could see, hips nice and wide with a large booty attached. She wiggled a little, finding it a little bizarre that it felt natural to walk like this.

"Master!" Benny lunged forward, wrapping his arms around Jason and licking at his face "Look how cute I am!"

"And how dumb..." Cocoa smirked as he slowly tried to get onto his feet now, wobbling a little at first. "Man...what happened anyway!? Are we stuck like this!? Jeez...I'm so...fat..." he pouted a little.

"You've always been a bit plump, hon." Melissa pointed out though Cocoa scowled at her.

Jason was just as dumbfounded as the rest of them, however they retained some of their personality traits from before. He saw the cat speaking, retaining the same aloof nature that all cats have. He saw his dog retained his jovial, excited attitude that seemed to be the purview of dogs. Jason chuckled as he ran up to him and started licking his face, shoving Benny away from the time being. His miniature pony.....there were no words to describe what happened with her, she was like ever man's fantasy come to life. Huge tits, fat ass, great face. Jason couldn't help but stare at her for awhile before he shook his head, figuring he should tend to the business at hand. "W-well guys.....I guess since you're people, sort of, you should come on inside." He said, moving back to his rented house which thankfully allowed him to renovate and allow pets. "So uh.....do you guys still like hay and dry food?"

Melissa blushed a little bit when Jason spent a considerable amount of time staring at her. His eyes roamed up and down, taking in everything about her. Her tail flicked nervously, slowly bringing her arms up to hug herself a bit and hide her now large breasts the best she could. An embarassed look on her face. But before she could ask if everything was OK, he finally invited them back inside. Benny was first to hurry inside, Melissa following slowly though Cocoa took his time, wandering in. Though his tail flicked to the side as he passed Jason, tickling his chin with the tip of his tail.

The house suddenly felt a lot smaller to them now that they were human sized. Melissa wandered slowly to the pen area where they usually slept. The bed that was there was now way too small for her. She slowly got onto her knees beside it and sighed a little. Things felt really weird now...was this permanent? What would other people say or think if they saw them?"

Benny perked up again at the mention of food "I'll eat anything! You know that!" he nearly tripped as he made his way to the kitchen where the food bowl was. Instinctively he sat on his butt by the bowl to wait. Cocoa didn't respond right away but instead went to the couch to lay down, purring a little as he lay on his stomach and stretched out.

"Mmmm...having the whole couch feels kinda good!" He flicked his tail back and forth in a snappy manner. "Mmm...just feed me whatever, Human. I'll eat when I feel like it..." he closed his eyes and began to snooze.

Melissa shrugged a little "I'm not sure...I assume so. Guess we'll have to find out..." she stood slowly, biting her lip a little now. "So um...we're all too big for our old beds..where are we to sleep, Master?"

Jason pondered what to do as they all stepped inside the now too small house, chuckling as Benny stumbled over himself to get to his food bowl, sitting down on his large behind through sheer force of habit, waiting to be fed. Jason noted that they were all feminine in appearance, even the males, who had higher voices and big butts to rival the much larger female equine's. He watched the feline lounge on the couch, at least that hadn't changed. He wondered what on earth was going on.....he thought about taking them to the vet, although he doubted that would help much. He supposed there was really nothing he could do in that area, so he might as well just put it out of his mind for now. He went and filled the food bowls, instinctively petting Benny as he did so, only to discover that aside from his head, tail, arms, and legs, he was hairless, it was as if he was petting his own skin. He turned to his former miniature pony, and sighed, she'd be the most difficult, she was easily the largest, at around 6 and a half feet tall she went to full blown, upright, humanoid equine. He looked up at her, and pondered what to do. "As for you, I'll give you some of my clothes for now and hope that they can at least cover.....these areas." He says, pointing to her crotch and breast regions. He wasn't entirely sure they would, those things had to be J-cups. "I can set up a tent for you, and get a camping mattress for now." He says, thankful for the gear he had from the camping trip he had taken the year before. "As for the other two.....I guess they can sure the foldout bed the couch turns into." He says, knowing the feline will not be happy sharing a bed, but he was welcome to the floor if that's what he preferred. "Sound good?" He asks, hoping his new pets can at least work with the temporary arrangements for now.

Benny began to dig into the food as if nothing had really changed. The canine quite content with life no matter what, it seemed. Melissa though flushed a little bit when her master stared at her again. She could feel his eyes taking in everything about her now. She'd never felt embarassed when she was just a regular tiny pony. He offered to set her up a little tend and matress, then offered her some clothes to try to cover her female bits. Nodding submissively she moved closer to follow him to his room. "I see now why humans wear these things..." She said, tugging lightly at his shirt, seeming to understand the purpose of clothing. "I had thought before these were to make up for lack of fur but...it is for modesty too, yes?"

Jason nodded as she tugged on the t-shirt he was wearing. "It's for both. I suppose millions of years ago when we started evolving we wrapped ourselves in animal skins for the sole purpose of warmth and survival, but over time it developed into a modesty thing too." He says, leading her into his room and tossing her some stretchy sweat pants and the most over sized shirt he owned. He went down stairs and grabbed a tent, sleeping bag, mattress, and air pump, and set everything up outside. While he was waiting for the air mattress to pump up, he went onto his phone to look this up, see if by some crazy chance anyone else had dealt with this. It turns out they had, the whole world had. While some animals, mainly wild ones, livestock, etc. had remained normal, beloved household pets turned into humanoid creatures that could converse with their owners. He browsed through the pictures. He saw upright cats, dogs, guinea pigs, the list went on. Some even had exotic fur colors like blue and purple. As if in a dream, he wandered into the house and turned his TV onto one of the news channels, and sure enough, they were reporting the same thing. "G-guys, you may want to come see this."

Catching the clothing he threw her way, Melissa frowned a little and held up the stretchy pants. She gave the waistband slow tugs as if to test the elasticity of it. She sat on the bed and began to put them on, struggling a little at first. They felt strange. Like having a second skin of sorts. And how it felt on her fur was quite bizarre. She fought to get them around her rather ample ass but succeeded...somehow. The shirt was a wole different story. In fact, she had barely gotten it over her tits, and it looked more like a belly shirt than anything. She sighed a little when she looked in the mirror. She felt a small tingle in her belly though...she looked kind of...sexy...well...as far as 'human' style of sexy went anyway.

Hearing him call for them, Melissa made her way clumsily down the stairs. Still not 100% used to walking on two legs. The other two had already gotten there (Cocoa never left the couch and Beny quick to respond to the call) by the time she'd arrived. Seeing the news report was a bit of a shock. Other animals everywhere were facing the same thing. "W-what does this mean, though? I...is this permenant?!" Melissa asked, sounding both confused and concerned. This felt like a whole new world for her.

"Oh! So there'll be others like us now too!? I can't wait to see Nina! I like Nina! She's a pretty poodle!" Benny wagged his tail eagerly though Cocoa merely rolled his eyes.

"Great...so I guess this is life now? Hm...guess I can't get away with stuff like I used too..." The feline retorted with a yawn.

Jason shrugged his shoulders at the equines question. "I don't know Melissa, I don't think anyone does." He gave a small smile to Benny, yes, I suppose you two can't hump each other in public anymore." He says, hearing the felines words. " hehe, yeah, now you can't hide behind the couch whenever I turn the vaccum on." He pays attention to the TV once more, and the news woman was giving a report that upon further examination, this seems permanent, although the newly transformed animals will still maintain their breeding cycles. Vets are urging people to stI'll fix their pets, although advocacy groups are pushing against this. He looked unsurely at his pets, wondering if now is the time to get the fixed. Although, he supposed they at least deserved a say in this now....."Any thoughts guys?"

The reporter's information caused Melissa to frown. They were claiming it was likely permanent, though it was too soon to tell. They even claimed that they would maintain normal mating cycles and such, promoting their sterilization. "T-they can't do that to us!" She blurt out in anger

"Fix? What's that mean!?" Benny tilted his head, looking confused despite his wagging tail.

"It means-" Cocoa lazily lifted his left paw and used his index and middle finger to make a scissor gesture, which caused Benny to yip a little.

"N-no way!"

Melissa turned to Jason, folding her arms across her chest "There's no way you're doing that to us." She stated firmly, leaving no room for debate. "You didn't before and there's no reason to do so now."

Jason had yet to sterilize a pet, his cat was allowed to wander around outside so he could spray, Benny hadn't been much trouble, and his pony had been an outside pet so she could bleed freely during her monthlies. "I-I wasn't going to!" He says quickly, backing away as his pets seemed to advance on him from all sides. "Besides, you're basically humans now, at least mentally, so now it's much more likely that you'll be expected to act with self control rather than just run off and have sex all the time." He says, checking his calendar, realizing that the estrus wave is coming soon. "I suppose I should teach you how to masturbate huh?" He says with a chuckle, joking.

Benny let out a relieved sigh when Jason backed down from such an idea, wagging his tail a little. "Good! I don't think Nina would like me much anymore!"

"She barely likes you as it is." Cocoa yawned, slowly curling up now that they were in the clear, closing his eyes.

"You're just sad you don't have someone!" Benny smiled a little.

"Pft...I've been around." He retorted but seemed to decline to elaborate on his exploits, instead starting to doze off.

Melissa though felt relaxed now but diverted her gaze. "...all this is very tiring. I don't know about the rest of you but I'm going to rest." she made her way to where her old bed was in the pen area, using her old bed more as a pillow as she lay down and let out a soft sigh. She was, understandably, worried. Normally people adored her whenever Jason took her around for walks. She was already beginning to wonder if people would think her to be a freak now. What would others think of Jason now that he had 3 of them like this?

Jason listened to the cat snip at the dog, just like they always did. However, his pony's announcement that she was going to bed suddenly made him realize that it was getting late, and while it was thankfully the weekend, he would have work, and he would need to teach them all how to use the toilet now that they were walking on two legs. He let out a yawn and grabbed some pillows and blankets from the hall closet, pulling out the sofa bed and turning to his cat and dog. "Good night guys, we'll figure out what to do in the morning." He says, going to the bathroom and brushing his teeth, wondering just how much more of this they would be able to figure out on their own.

The first night sleeping in their new forms was a bit troublesome for them. Tossing and turning as they tried to learn what were the most comfortable ways to rest. Melissa was the first one awake though. She had made her way outside so she could relieve herself then spend some time on the back porch, watching the sun rise. Part of her couldn't stop wondering if this was for good. This new body. Everything felt so...strange. So...foreign. In mere minutes everything she knew in the world was turned upside down. No longer was she just some pretty little pony that everyone seemed to adore when they saw her. Now she was this...'freak'.

Melissa sighed and peered down at her large breasts. Her hands slowly cupped them, feeling the weight of them. She already had a semi sore back just from how hefty these things were...was this how Human women lived their lives? Having small teets had been a blessing in her old body. Still, how Jason had stared at her the other night. It hadn't been of disgust...just shock and even...perhaps...excitement? She shook her head a little bit. It was too weird to think like that...he was her owner! A Human! They couldn't possibly be mates!

Jason woke up soon after, like the rest he didn't get much sleep, he wondered how this could have possibly happened, if it was forever, and how this would effect them all in the long run. Well, that and he couldn't help notice how.....hot they all were. His cat and dog had massive asses, and his pony....her tits were huge, and she also had a big ass. He shook his head, he couldn't think about them like that, they're animals.....or are they anymore? All of them talk, walk upright, they were basically humans. He finally sat up, giving up on sleep and left to make coffee and breakfast for all four of them when he saw his mare out on the back porch. He opened the door and gave her a tired wave. "Have trouble sleeping too?"

She turned a little when the door opened, peering over her shoulder. She only gave a meek nod before her head looked straight again, eyes peering up at the brightening sky. "I'm a little scared..." She admitted after a moment. "I...I don't really know what to think. I'm not sure if I'm happy or if I'm sad. I've always enjoyed living here...being your pet. You've treated us all well. Always been so loving. Life was simple. Fun. But now..." She brought her arms up, embracing herself and tucking her knees to her chest and rest her chin atop of them, causing her large breasts to bulge out a bit. "...everything feels so strange. I...I feel like now we pets can be closer to you. But I also fear what others will think of us now. What people might try to do. Do we belong? Will they try to chase us? Hate us?"

He sat down, looking up at the brightening sky as she talked. "Well, I don't think you three will be attacked, remember this has happened to pets all around the world. And yes, I guess in a way you guys will be closer to me, it'll be nice to have conversations with you guys. In fact, you all are so much like humans now, I'm sure that very soon you.....I think they're calling you anthros, will be having relationships and even getting married to other people. Don't look so shocked by that fact, it was only a couple years ago that gay people, er, humans who like the same gender as they are, were banned by law from getting married, people change, times change, and people are generally more open minded as time progresses." He stands up, figuring by now the other two will be awake and wanting food. "I'm going to make some bacon, toast, and eggs. Sound good?" He asks, still not entirely sure if their diets have remained the same.

She kept her chin to her knees as he tried to reassure her. Still though she bit her lip. "But I've seen on the flashy box that people hate things that are different. Attack one another...what if there are some who will try to do that to us?" She cast him a sideways glance though she was certain he didn't quite have an answer. It was a whole new world now. She blushed a little when he mentioned marriage and other things that they would be doing soon enough. Melissa diverted her gaze, peering back up at the sky. "Maybe..." She pondered. Mention of food caused a growl to rumble from her stomach, reminding her she hadn't eaten since early yesterday afternoon. "...yeah, that sounds good, Master." she agreed. "...I'll stay out here a little longer. I'll be in soon." She assured him, eyes still skybound as the sun slowly began to creep up over the horizon.

The other two were still dozing. Though Cocoa had found his way onto the inflated matress during the night. Furthermore he was laying across Benny, both snoozing happily. The canine curled up comfortably under the chubbier feline who provided him further warmth.

Jason didn't quite have an answer to that statement, it was true that no matter what happens there were always going to be hateful, evil people in the world. "Well.....the number of those types of people are a lot smaller than the ones who are more open minded, but you're right, I suppose there are wicked minded people who will always exist no matter what happens." He says, nodding as she said yes to some food. he stepped inside the house, and found his cat and dog curled up together, sleeping. It was still cute when that happened, even now. He yawned, going into the kitchen and began to heat up the frying pan, tearing open a package of bacon and putting strips into the pan. Sure enough, the crackling and delicious smells of bacon filled the house, and he felt a familiar nose nudging his legs once more. He looked down and saw Benny squatting awkwardly on his knees, staring up at the fry pan. Jason couldn't help but laugh. "Benny, you don't have to beg for food anymore, and stand up, you're going to have to get use to moving around on two legs."

Benny heard the sound of sizzling bacon and practically threw Cocoa off of him when he hurried to the kitchen, causing the startled feline to hiss in distress before flopping and bouncing on the inflated mattress. He hurried while on all fours to the kitchen to sit by Jason as he cooked. His head tilted a little when told he didn't need to beg and to stand, the canine whimpered a little. "Ok..." He hesitated before slowly rising onto his feet, wobbling a little bit as he wasn't quite used to it still. Benny was a little shorter than Jason. His tongue stuck out as he panted eagerly, sniffing the air to take in the scent of the cooking meat.

Cocoa came sauntering in a moment later, arms reaching up as he stretched, yawning loudly. His relaxed expression becoming one of interest as he too eyed the bacon. "You might need more than that..." He commented casually, leaning against the counter and smiling.

"You don't need a lot! You're gunna get too fat!" Benny smiled cutely

"Shut up." Cocoa dismissed his words with a flick of his tail, turning back around as he went to the mattress again, large bottom swinging with each step.

Jason couldn't help but watch as his femmy feline came sauntering in, telling him that they'll need more bacon. He couldn't help but grin as Benny called him too fat, and shook his head. "Benny, he looks fine." He says, unable to help himself as he stared at the feline's big, plump ass as he walked back to his mattress, noting how it bounced and jiggled with each step he made. With a species of lustful confusion, he realized he had an erection, and quickly turned to his bacon, throwing a few more strips into the pan. If their excess body fat went to their asses, he would have no objections. He quickly finished everything and put them on plates, putting it all on the kitchen table. "Guys, food's done!" He called.

Benny began to pace around behind Jason as he cooked, trying not to get in the way but wanting to be close by in case any food dropped. His tail wagged though when the food finished, following him right on his heels. Melissa came in a few moments after, still looking to be a bit lost in her own thoughts and Cocoa came in last as to be expected. They each got into a chair, Benny hardly able to sit still as he eagerly began to eat his own pile of breakfast delicacies. Cocoa eating slower while casting a sideways glance at Benny as he mowed down.

Melissa though was slowest as she sampled the foods, as if to test if she liked them and if her body would accept the food. Thankfully all seemed to be fine though she didn't seem too keen on the bacon, migrating more to the eggs. "Can I have your bacon, Melissa!?" benny asked eagerly when he noticed she wasn't touching it.

"It's rude to ask for other people's food...but either way she should share it. You shouldn't be such a hog." Cocoa chimed in.

Melissa cracked a soft smile but divided her share of bacon into even stacks before handing it off to the other two. "I guess some things haven't changed." She sighed, shaking her head.

Jason observed Cocoa and Benny eat, or devour, their food. His pony, however, seemed to poke at it, deciding that she still didn't like meat based foods such as bacon, favoring the toast and eggs. He watched as Melissa gave Benny her bacon, leaving her with only a very small portion. Jason quickly took her plate, adding a few more eggs onto it before giving it back, he couldn't help but notice that her shirt was gone, her huge tits hanging free. He quickly envisioned himself kissing and licking them all over, squeezing them as he thrust his cock balls deep into her hot, wet love tunnel, he quickly shook that thought out of his mind, although his erection wasn't going down. "So guys, I have to go to work in a couple days, can I trust that you'll be able to use the toilet and not wreck the place while I'm gone?"

She was taken aback when he took her plate so suddenly. At first she thought he was upset with her. Had she insulted him for not eating his cooking? Though he returned after a moment and she found more eggs. A soft smile came to her lips "Thank you..." She whispered softly and continued to eat. Though she felt him staring at her, her gaze lifting a little. His eyes were locked onto her chest once again. She had removed the shirt because of how tight it was, feeling so constrictive. Perhaps it might have been better to leave it on? She blushed and busied herself with her food.

"I'll keep them in line." Cocoa purred as he nibbled on another piece of bacon, seeming to adore the taste.

"You're not the boss!" Benny pipped up with a sly smile "Just because we're like this now doesn't mean I won't chase you!"

"I'll stomp on you both if you don't behave." Melissa finally chimed in, both males falling silent and resuming their meal. She smiled slightly. "I'll make sure they behave." She assured Jason.

Back
Top Bottom