Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Man in the High Castle/ Alt WW2? Fx Anything at All!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Engislut

Planetoid
PMs Only

At the moment I've just started watching The Man in the High Castle. I'm only a few episodes in but I'd love to do an alternate history type of WW2 scenario! Female spies, dominatrix prison wardens and femme fatales galore! Let's brainstorm!

Ok, so, you might think I'm a newbie here, I'm not. This is my third account, I know how the game works. I had to delete the others due to some...unsavoury characters who didn't get the message. Now though, it's time to get back into the dirty!

Ok, so, I am 20, from Englandshire and am desperately horny almost all the time. It might be a medical problem.

What I am interested in.

Ageplay
Watersports
Anal
Gangbangs
Powerplay
Beast/Monsters
Bodily Fluids

Cravings for the moment.

I'd love to do something fantastical, orcs, elves, goblins...centaurs whatever. Bring it and we'll discuss! I've got a necromancer lined up and everything!

Orgies - Please. Something like a Roman Orgy, a big old Sex party would be great...a modern one with no limits! I'd love you forever.

Maybe some Sci-Fi? A science crew on a ship full of aliens?

Anyone want to play against Scarlet Witch, or Black Widow?

And finally, celebs. I love celebs. Both playing as them and just using them for face-claims.

The Celeb List!
Scarlett Johansson
Elizabeth Olsen
Rose Leslie
Kate Upton
Kate Middleton
Jessica Biel
Kate Beckinsale
Jennifer Lawrence
Katie McGrath
Olivia Munn
Amy Adams
Jessica Chastain
Natalie Portman
Gwyneth Paltrow
Gemma Arterton
Jessica Coleman
Lena Heady
Emelia Clarke
Rose Leslie - New Craving for this lovely lady! Ygritte anyone?
Natalie Dormer - Always Craving

Game of Thrones
I'd love to play a FxF in GoT! If you have anyone in mind do tell me!

This is just a quick post, but if you bring some lovely pictures and ideas...I might prioritise you.

Bring it boys! (And girls!)

RE: No Limits, Bring the weird. FxAnything at all!

No girls? BMR you wound me!

Here, about this. I'll play my lovely little Necromancer, and see if that catches your fancy. Anyone? (unless you want to play with her...)

gallery_cult-merlin-s05-e10-6.jpg

RE: No Limits, Bring the weird. FxAnything at all!

scarlett_johansson_avengers_ultron_cleavage.jpg

I even added pictures in the latest update!

RE: The Man in the High Castle? Fx Anything at All!

Can't Decide which

Which picture to choose

Rose Byrne. What a woman. Will seriously love anyone who wants to play with her. If I haven't replied to you please send me a bump. I was overwhelmed with replies and I'm having trouble getting back to partners.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom