Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for Action, Adventure, Sex, and Intrigue

Status
Not open for further replies.

MarxistPanda

Super-Earth
My posting frequency tends to depend on the time of the year and the business of my work. During the spring and summer months I do a lot of outdoor activities like backpacking, so I could be unavailable for a week or more at a time. During the winter months I pick up a lot of other hobbies but I have a lot more time to RP. Around the Holiday season things will slow down greatly. That being said I will make my best effort to post once a week during my busiest of times.

My posts tend to be adaptive to the situation at hand. If there is a lot of dialog going on in the RP then my posts will reflect that for the sake of flow. I won't write a 1000 word post when all my character did was speak a few words and give a bit of body language. However, when the action is on I tend to make my posts very descriptive and dramatic (I tend to break some structure rules and use uncommon syntax for the sake of dramatic effect) so keep that in mind if you see me post something that is only a paragraph or so. I'm a firm believer that one can oversaturate with descriptive text on unimportant things. When you read my posts I want you to clearly understand and remember what is going on so my writing style reflects that.

If you like to post marcro-posts (a term I use to describe posts that cover multiple lines of dialog in a conversation or multiple interactions with my character in one post) I will likely itemize your posts with quotes and respond to each accordingly in my response. I have nothing against macro-posters this is just the easiest way for me to achieve coherence.

Well, that's that, I know how deterrent text walls can be on a request thread. Any questions or if you're interested in an RP feel free to PM me to work things our or we can swap contact information.

Favorites in yellow.
I'm looking for Female players who are interested in the following genres:

Modern
Fantasy
Modern-Fantasy
Fantasy-Science Fiction
Sci-Fi
Historical (Medieval, Victorian, Wild-West, etc.)
Steam-Punk
Cyber-Punk
Post-Apocalyptic
Dystopian

Never:
Scat
Rape
Necrophilia
There may be others, so it's always safe to ask

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back