Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for Medieval Fantasy MxF

Status
Not open for further replies.

MarxistPanda

Super-Earth
Fantasy in the sense that it takes place in a different world, not necessarily our own. I will be playing a young knight who recently obtained his status when the knight he served died in battle. His death was most certainly a murder and now the young man must find who was responsible and why the deed was done.

I think it would be interesting if I played this character opposite either a young peasant woman looking to learn how to fight to pretend to be a knight in order to prove that women can be knights. Or a rich and influential noblewoman who has the connections to find out who murdered my character's former master. Either way there is sure to be plenty of action adventure and intrigue.

I'm flexible and open on the female role, just let me know what ideas you have. I want to build something that is fun and will last. Let me know what you're looking for in an RP and I will do what I can to accommodate as well.

Shoot me a PM if you have any questions and refer to my general interest thread (in my signature) for more information.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom