Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for expansion, growth, and inflation partners! (Very open to ideas!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rakki

More Bigger, More Better.
Supporter
I'm looking for people with an interest in inflation, breast expansion, giantess, growth, weight gain, muscle growth, absorption, unbirth, vore ect. The bigger the better!

OK putting this in here because I'm getting a lot of requests for it, Yes I’m willing to play a female character. But mostly only for FxF or FxFuta. I have no interest in playing your fucktoy for your male OC self insertion fanfic.

I rather not play in a Cannon world, if you want to do something harry potter styled? Sure. I’m fine with basing a world off a fandom, letting it inspire our world.

Here is my F-list!

Looking for MxF, FxF, FxFuta FxTentacle FxSlime monster pairings, happy to play any type of those characters.

Anyone interested I love a good writing challenge! I'd love to work a way to get as many of your kinks into it as possible, toilet and beastiality stuff aside.

SERIOUSLY: If there is something you're interested in working out, I LOVE the challange, PM me!

Can do just smut but love world building and story lines too!

I write in third person, but don’t mind how you write! Typically write multiple paragraphs and enjoy putting details into scenes. Can mostly respond once a day, but often more. I'm also dyslexic, but do my best to keep spelling errors out of my writing, but on occasion they do slip through.

Ideas I'd love to do:

“The girl who held the oceans”
FxM/FxF/FxFuta

In a world where water has become valuable resource, one girl is pumped to massive sizes, willingly, or no (any body parts you're happy with and willing to adjust to any maximum size you're happy with, from large pregnancy to all of the water on earth!)

Force feeding growth.

Tied to a chair and force fed, expansion, weight gain, giantess, anything else you'd like to do.

A Kaiju love affair.

FxM: girl starts growing, toying with the male character, abusing him as she grows larger, eventually taunting him as she destroys cities. Possible vore, lots of destruction, and anything else you want to throw in!
FxF/Fu: Pair of growing girls, same as above.

Night of the absorbing horror.
Fx Multiple victims

Girl leans how to consume biomass directly into her body, getting larger and more powerful with each one, her pheromones attracting victims.

Merging.

MxF/FxF/FxFuta/FutaxFuta

Two becoming one, multiple limbs, genitalia, expansion, lets get weird!

Other ideas
~Mutation RP.
~Goddess ascendancy
~Cock vore feeding time at the Futa Farm
~Save the species hyper pregnancy
~Implant filling/saline inflation
~Competitive growth/expansion/inflation/weight gain?

Will add more as I come up with it!

Open to anything, send me your ideas!

EDIT: Fixed F-list link!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom