Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Lustful Lycans Looking for Lucky Ladies Under a Lunar Gaze

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaL

Star
Introduction (Please fully read at least this part first):

So as much as I prefer to keep request threads down to a maximum size since I know a lot of people get scared off by huge essays worth of information because it creates the image of a very demanding and very controlling writer, I also want to make sure nobody is confused on where I stand with my requests and interests. However, I will try to keep everything as convenient as possible for everyone interested. I have both my general requests and my lycan requests. So I could go through the list of general stuff on the former (the kinks, what roles I’ll play, etc.) and then have people go to the later for lycan specific plot ideas and such, but I’ll just repeat everything in both so that you’ll have everything in one spot. There’s just one overarching rule I want to cover before everything else. The most important thing for me is that my roleplaying partners are enjoying them. As much as I’ll go into detail on anything that you might have questions about, I’m also very flexible and even willing to try out things I haven’t done before. My default role is usually the dominate male (hence why I’m putting it under the Male Requests section) but I’ve played around the fully domming/subbing spectrum with males, females, and even the occasional futa, both hetero and homo (though I’ve never done M/M, I’ve thought about trying it if a female were also directly involved). I default to usually smut focused RPs but I’ve had fun with the more story focused runs as well. What I’ll choose would likely be determined by what kind of RPs I have going at the time, so that they don’t start feeling all the same. Characters lists are there purely to give an idea what I’ve played with in the past, though if you wish we can still use one or more of your choice. Plot ideas are pretty much the same, free to be changed around, like say if there’s one that would sound fun if it wasn’t for one of the kinks listed. There’s not that many requirements that I absolutely have to have. Even dropping one of the big kinks of mine can be negotiable. In the end though, everyone writing should be having a good time. Maybe if after it’s all done you’ll reread what we’ve wrote when in the mood of something romantic or need something to get your heartrate up while have some relief under the sheets at night.~

Now that I got that totally quick and brief disclaimer out of the way, let’s get to the real meat of the request. To keep things a little simpler I’ll minimize the not really required information. I’ll also list out a bunch of kinks with ratings on them. Expect a complete F-list later on.

***** The biggest kinks of them all, at least one almost always needed (again, almost, as in still up for negotiation), but very few of these would exist.
**** Big kinks, love them, no problem not having them. There might be some four star ones that I’m on the fence with ranking them with five, so I’ll round up and give them five stars.
*** Fun but that’s about all I can say. They’re cool to have but I usually don’t go out trying to get them. Usually.
** Have enjoyed them like the three star ones, but require some specific conditions or I just don’t explore it that much. No harm asking for them however.
* These are simply curiosities and nothing much past that. I’m usually not into this sort of thing but I’ve found occasional examples that seemed fun. Definitely would require specific conditions.

What I’m Requesting…:

This request is purely for the werewolves, though this can also be fitted for other kinds of anthropomorphic weres. I’ve decided that since it’s such a big kink of mine I should give it its own thread. Just like I said earlier, I’m flexible with any elements of the plot. But to give you an idea of what kind of lycan I usually think of, I lean more towards the anthro/slightly feral look. The kind that in its true form still has definitive human body shapes to <insert imagination> with, I’m sure you get the picture. They would likely have control over their abilities, able to transform at will (and hold half way forms or even go full wolf if they want) and have self-control. Perhaps there are exceptions, like they’re all forced to change regardless with the full moon, or that the newly turned have no control over the change and to some degree their instincts until sometime later. I also often picture them as a tribal group, with furs, feathers, beads, and tents. Personalities can range wildly, but their self-expression would likely be very outgoing. If they get into an argument, they fight. If they want to show great appreciation to someone, the clothes start hitting the floor. The RPs would likely involve an outsider having their first contact with such a being and the likely steamy events that take place afterwards. I would be playing the lycan(s) while you would be playing the human(s), or elves or faes or whatever you might prefer. This would likely be a smut focused RP, but even the smuttiest ones should still have good world building and character development. Settings are usually medival fantasy, modern, or near future, but I’ve thought about other scenarios to try out. Later down the request thread I’ll try making a list later on of just concepts I’ve thought of trying out but haven’t developed into full grown ideas.

Roleplaying Info:

I pretty much only RP through PM, but I’ve started to become more open to the idea of using the threads. If really not possible I’m able to RP through email instead. Even in smut focused RPs there should be some time for plot. Sex scenes will likely get wild and rough at times, but in longer RPs there should be variations. Oh, as for long or short term, I prefer short term. I’ve never had much luck with long term ones. We can however set it up for continuation later on. Make it episodic, have a sort of slice of life set up or have actual story development. With post sizes, I prefer somewhere between one to three full paragraphs. I don’t require you to match my size all the time, but I’ll try to match up with yours as much as I can.

About The Wolves:

The overall difference between these lycans and the typical pop culture versions is their hunger for lust rather than flesh. Maybe you can give explanations as to why, like they had a hunger for flesh but can keep it at bay with indulging in other goodies. They can turn other humans with the classic bite, but maybe they can also change them with enough sex in a single night. They sure would have enough stamina for it, and even the males wouldn’t have to take breaks after climax. Risk of pregnancy? If like me you’re usually not interested in that kink (though sometimes I am) then we can say they can only reproduce with their kind, and only during a certain time of the year. If you’re interested, I’ve been creating a bit of lore around them. I’m only writing it as something fun to do and not as a rulebook saying that our lycans in our RPs have to be like them.

Interests:

*****Anthro – can also include other non-human, usual favorites are canine, feline, dragon, lizard, salamander (them long tongues!), and foxes.
***Bondage – collars and leashes and blindfolds are great, can also go with any other kind of bondage
***Chasing – let’s play a game of tag~
**Corruption
**Forced Homo/Hetero Sex – getting someone to try out a sex they didn’t think they were into
***Forced Incest
***Forced Orgasms
**Incest (parent/child) – This I usually won’t be into but found it fun sometimes. More likely to involve the mother, but can be convinced to try with the father
****Incest (siblings) – much more into this, especially with sisters involved
***Mind Alteration/Control – likely magically or psionic, can involve influencing dreams, or connecting everyone pleasure senses so they feel each other’s bliss
*****Multiple Orgasms – might be happening because of a spell or something in the air
*****Multiple Partners (big one is Harems) – Can be pairs watching each other, swingers, or one big orgy pile
***Name Calling – bitch, whore, slut, whatever~
****Noncon/Dubcon – This one is particular. What level of noncom is fine, as long as they end up liking it in the end. Likely would involve them having the desire but is ashamed by it, too conditioned by society to take it, or just doesn’t know about it yet.
***Oils/Lubes
***Outdoors – preferably at night
***Possession – the possessed could be conscience of the movement
****Romantic Sex – candles, soft music, slow paced, and deep passionate love all night long
****Rough Sex – ripping off clothing, pinning her down, holding by the neck, plowing like a jackhammer
****Shy Girls
**Soft Vore – another particular, not harmful to the person being swallowed, both end up finding pleasure in it, would likely involve macro/micro or unbirth, but I really don’t have much experience with it
***Tentacles
**Transformation (gender) – another one I didn’t think I was into, can involve changing the personality as well
*****Transformation (species) – the change ends up feeling euphoric, almost addicting~
*Transformation (weird) – something outright strange, ties in with corruption
****Unrealistic Cum – I’m fine with any amount, but I can say I usually don’t go above a cup each time
****Voyuerism/Exhibitionism – someone spying on a couple getting it on and gets caught by them to their surprisingly delightful surprise?
****Water Theme – scenes involving water that is. Beach, shower, swimming pool, waterfall, that sort of thing

ABSOLUTE NO'S:
  • Scat
  • Gore
  • Blood (small amounts are certainly understandable)
  • Hard Vore
  • Old Partners (if fantasy and the person remains young looking, then this doesn't count)
  • Hard noncon (this is suppose to be a fantasy, simulating the real life thing just isn't cool for me)

PLOT IDEAS:

1) A human woman has fantasizes about being taken by a lycan one night and being turned into one (may or may not know they actually exist). She wishes it so much so she frequently has walks out at night. Then by luck her wish comes true to her complete surprise when a male lycan catches her. Liking her eagerness, he makes a deal to turn her if she 'impresses' him enough, no matter what he orders.

Alternate version: A male human learns of a woman he's attracted to is a lycan, which he finds really hot. Wishes to be with her and ultimate sleep with her, and maybe become one to be her mate. (This one can go a lot of ways. A long time crush had turned into a lycan and he tries to comfort her which ends up developing feelings for each other. Or she's a wild one and he wants to 'tame' her until she can't help from finding his attractive and gives herself to him. Whatever.)

2) A rogue lycan attacks a human woman (either just attacks or rapes) which ends up turning her on the next full moon, starting with uncontrollable sex drive followed by transformation. A good lycan or pack manage to find her after stopping the rogue and go in to help her blow off some steam to get back into control. (Or maybe timid human male and female lycan? Followed by him switching and domming after a while?)

3) A human sibling was attacked but recovered. Month later though, when alone at home with his/her sister (sisters? sister plus friends?) he/she ends up turning and in his/her lust filled mind runs loose on them, only for them to eventually liking it... maybe because they're turning as well?

Alternate version: A group of friends are out on a camping trip, and at least one is attacked and survives, only to change shortly afterwards.

4) Siblings are raised human but unknown to them are actually lycan. And their first turning will be happening soon, which would start with uncontrollable sexual urges, follow by lack of judgement as they set eyes on each other, follow by transformation and lots of romping. Optionally, after getting back to their senses they will have to learn to control it, while not being afraid to 'help each other out' during moments of libido buildup. This might also involve one or both parents, also lycan, showing the ropes.

Alternate version (yes, I have a lot of ideas.): The older sister or brother had turned a few years ago and disappeared. The sister never found out where or why. But as it's getting closer to her time to awaken and her sex drive is starting to pick up, she's spirited away to a nearby tribe, where she finds the older sibling and finds out what happens. The older sibling then helps her out as her change begins to occur.

5) A human woman makes a deal with a pack. Bring two other human offering to be turned and they'll turn her as well. Each one of the humans have different personalities and eagerness. Say one fighter, one shy, and one nympho. Either the whole pack has their way with them right away or they're assigned to a specific lycan each to help coax them and prepare to be turned. Can involve shifts in personalities, like the shy one end up becoming the best one in bed and a bit dominating or something. Might have both male and female lycans treating the humans.

6) Similar to number 5. A group of human villagers are in a mutual relationship with a tribe of lycans. They get protection and other services, in return they provide one of their women (doesn't always have to be a virgin unless you want to) as an offering to their Alpha. It's only when she gets there she finds out what happens to offerings, as hinted by the lycan harems surrounding their Alpha. (the relationship could be a protection racket, or there's genuine care for each side, or something in between.)

Alternate version: The village knows of a group of lycans nearby and in their paranoia they cast out some girls that they have no care for or been meaning to get rid as sacrifices in the hope that it'll please the pack's appetite and they'll leave them alone. But when the girls are found they soon discover that the wolves have a different kind of appetite in mind. (Could it end with the girls embracing the new forms they'll get and using it to get revenge on the village? Be it the traditional way or the more kinky way?)

7) A bit different from the rest. A human (not specific on gender) finds a wounded lycan (not specific gender either, likely opposite though could go for a F/F) and decides then and there or later on to hide and help heal him/her. Seeing how much the human is helping, the lycan can't help but admire the human's lack of prejudice towards non humans. With growing feelings the lycan offers to 'return the favor' and maybe turn the human as well.

POSSIBLE FUTURE: I am considering making a Group or Open Thread based on this concept. If enough people say they would be willing to try that I'll go create a request under the appropriate tab.

NOW FOR POSSIBLE CHARACTERS:

Many of these characters I've made in past RPs and have sometimes wished to reuse them. I do like making new ones, but if any of these strike your fancy or want something similar then go ahead and speak up.

MALES

Tycaris - Big, muscular, and manly. Just over 8 feet tall in his full form with golden eyes and midnight black fur. One of the wildest and most dominating of the pack, he won't stand not having a turn with each female in the pack. But he especially loves finding eager human ladies who try to do whatever they can think of and whatever he requests to get him to take them and turn them. (For example: a girl that starts walking on all four and tries howling like a wolf would really get him up.) Would be a strong alpha if he wasn't out and about from the packs so much and instead stalking near villages. Likes bondage, collars, giving anal, teasing, and just being rough.

Lyok - Bit of a joker. Slender at about 6' 11" with orange golden fur and green eyes, he's probably one of the smaller lycans. Though still can bench press with the rest of them. Comes across as dominating at first, but actually enjoys and good power fight or watching a girl struggling against him eventually getting their temper up and forcefully start domming him instead. Still can be a sweetheart. Is actually Bisexual, but is usually seen with women more so. If a male was involved, most of the time it was someone jumping in and domming in while he's plowing someone else already. Likes power play, blindfolds, clothes sex, scratching and biting, and women that turn from complete sub to complete dom.

Galneyr - A beast within a beast. He was born as a Flarer, a rare case where a lycan has an even far more insane libido and stamina level even compared to other lycans. Naturally at 12 feet when standing and much more feral in mind and body, if he catches the slightest scent of an attracted lady he homes in like a missile and fucks her right on the spot. No regards to surroundings. No regards to safety. For these individuals the packs give them enchanted collars for them to wear to keep the Flarer side down. With this he's at 7'8" with dark brown fur and yellow eyes. In that state he's a pretty cool guy with some self control. Be warned ladies not to accidentally pull off that collar... unless that's the intent.~ Likes orgies, sexy games, bit of rough play and wrestling, name calling, and exhibitioning his prizes.

Nivor - Calm, gentle, patient, and very understanding. Not many lycans have such a gentleman's personality. At about 7'6", silver white fur, blue eyes, and a fair muscle mass he's found to be incredibly handsome even by humans that would normally never consider sleeping with a lycan. He acts as a ambassador for meetings with humans during his off time, and a favorite counselor for those humans that were forcefully turned by rogues. Combined with a great skill with the massager's touch it's no wonder even the shyest girl can't help but melt to him. Like Lyok, he loves it when the girls start to try topping him, though for him it's because he loves seeing them gain their confidence. Likes shy girls, oils/lubes, multiple partners (especially between, say, two lovers needing their passion reignited), and sex in baths/showers.

FEMALES

Roxy - Wild thing looking for her place in the world. Was turned relatively recently thanks to an attack but was found by a pack. Thanks to them she's learned to mostly control her new body and way of life. Bit of a svelte body at 6'9" and rusty red fur and golden eyes. Was straight but found a surprising taste in other women after getting turned. In fact, she sometimes seems to prefer women more than men. Though if she came across a handsome stud she'll be struggling to hold back the urge. In fact, she's gain quite an open mind, willing to try out new kinks she's never considered before. Likes sex games, sexy clothing, switching between dom and sub, public areas, and just as open minded partners.

Sien - Shy looking, wild craving. Not that you'll liking to find an actually sexually reserved lycan, but some are more cautious of new comers than others. She, at 6'7", black and white pattern fur, and silver eyes, might be the quiet one in the corner, spying from the shadows and playing with herself. Buts that's because she waiting for someone to sneak up from behind and start plowing her right on the spot. (Would it surprise you Tycaris was her first partner?) She's always wanted to explore the more darker kinks, though not too dark. But occasionally she's a sucker for the more romantic encounters. Likes voyeurism, light bondage, getting dominated by surprise, but also gentle partners, group sex, scratching and biting, and name calling.

Dalivra - Headstrong guard at day, sweetheart at night. Her demeanor suggests a rough and raunchy female at 7'7", green eyes, and grey fur. One that loves the wild side of sex. Indeed, that is the case. But those that really get to know her and really capture her feelings will get to see her much sweeter side. One that's into candles and romance under the stars as lovers, even if they're just still friends. Females in the pack make note of mates that she shows this side of, as she has such a high taste for them they must be good under the sheets. Or more likely out in the tall grass. Likes partners that can switch, wrestling, eager partners, collars, oils/lubes, and wishes to find that perfect mate to make her a mother.

Ivory - Nympho among nymphos. At 7'9", perfect hourglass body, carmel and chocolate brown fur, emerald eyes, and an eager appetite, she might be half Flarer. She can't go for very long without something shoved up inside her making her howl. Funny thing was as human she was about at good and proper virgin innocent. She never looked back on that life after her transformation. She is ready to be a lover for anyone. She's eager for anyone to use her however they wish. Make her howl all night! Likes gangbangs, bondage, bukakke, tittyfucking, being exhibited, and likely any other kinks you bring to her.

PAIRINGS (as in two characters that are hardly separated, both as MC who would get with YC in a threesome)

Valkhel & Olieen - Perfect duo. In a pack, everyone is a mate to everyone else. Maybe that doesn't mean they would sleep with everyone else, but mating is never seen with borders. But sometimes there's a pairing so strong that they could only be seen as a perfect couple that can't ever be separated. These two, Val as a lean fit of a male at 7'5" with grey fur and brown eyes, and Oli as a voluptuous female at 7'2" with white fur and blue eyes, just love sharing their lovemaking with others. Be it find a place to make out and fuck where someone would catch them, or bring in a lonely lycan or human that needs a bit 'caring for.' Not much into dom/sub, unless any guest of theirs wishes it. Likes getting spied on, teasing, romantic talk, a little biting and tugging, and role playing.

Akona & Evati - Mischievous except to those that can tame them. Sexually frustrated all the time, these two female twins are always trying to tempt others into taking them. Absolutely love getting dominated roughly, but if that itch isn't getting satisfied enough they'll turn the tables on their selected mate and dominate back for either the rest of the night or until he or she takes their brave pills and fights back. They're not easy to top though, even at 6'6" each. Will sometimes sneak in on someone sleeping and try pleasuring themselves with them while trying not to wake them up. Only a couple humans have ever dominated them in the end, which for them might be the hottest thing they ever seen. Both are white with black tips on the hands, feet, and tails, and green eyes. Likes orgies, voyeurism, sexy pranks and games, anal, and name calling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom