Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Seeking RP partner (Incest, Adultery, Interracial, and more)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SltLvr

Planetoid
Hello, I am seeking a long-term RP partner. I am open to using E-mails, PMs on this site, Kik, YIM, Skype, or any other suggestions that you may prefer. Some themes I'm interested in are Audltery, Interracial, Corruption, and Incest. I am open to many others as well.

I generally play in thrid person, but am open to first if it's a strong preference of my partner. Below are some ideas I have.

Business Partners

A number of pairings can be used with this idea. Friends from college or high school, best friends, etc. This plot involves 2 people who are just doing the daily grind in order to pay the bills and get by. One day they decide to start a hookah bar business with performing belly dancers. Customers would come to a relaxing atmosphere where they can smoke while watching belly dancers dressed in little clothing performing. Many options for this one as far as fetishes are concerned.

INCEST

Brother/Sister - (A Favorite pairing of mine)

I play as a brother who has raised his sister once old enough to leave the orphanage. The brother would have a stern, but a gentle personality. A gentle dom who would make all importnat decisions in the sister's life ranging from the style of her outfits to the men she dates. The sister would be the sweet, caring, loyal and bubbly type who would be secretly be in love with her brother despite knowing it's wrong (one-sided romance). The story would progress towards them maintaining their dirty little secret while keeping up normal appearances in society. Other specific kinks are open for discussion.

First Cousins

A) We are Cousins that are a part of a large family consisting of many other Cousins. You would be the black sheep of the family due to not having gone to college. I would be the only one down-to-earth enough to keep in touch with you and spend time with you. Over time our relationship brings us closer and closer until you'd be willing to anything for me, that's when I tell you about my curiosity about taking part in a swinger lifestyle. The plot would progress towards the Cousins going to various events as a couple and partaking in Swinging activities. Specific kinks are up for discussion.

B) This plot is pretty much the same as above, but we would both be the black sheeps of the family. You didn't go to college and are working random jobs while I ended up owning a stripclub which got me dis-owned from the family. We would hang out as fellow black sheeps and get closer--eventually I'd ask you to help out with the stripclub. Over time we get close and you decide to help me. The plot would progress towards her gradually being a full-fledged stripper and sleeping with various guests to increase profits while also having taboo relations with the Cousin. Other specific kinks are up for discussion.

Dad/Daughter

You play the sweet, innocent, caring, bubbly, and loyal daughter. A daddy's girl. The dad is single and having a hard time dealing with lonliness. He doesn't drink or smoke, but you can tell at times from his expression that it's killing him on the inside. Being the one who cares deeply for her dad, you begin to spend more time with him--gradually the hangout time would consist of more intimate activities starting from just sitting in his lap to sleeping with him. Daughter would be 17+ and other kinks are up for discussion.

Aunt/Nephew

You play as the cool aunt in this one. I would be your Nephew who ends up going to a University that's in the same city that you reside in. Being a divorced woman living alone, you offer to let me stay with you for free. You're not at many reunions due to not being welcomed as a result of having multiple divorces for getting caught cheating, but we have always kept in touch. Being the cool aunt, you give me advice and help me in sleeping around with various college girls despite having a steady GF. The plot would progress towards the Nephew and Aunt having a dirty secret of their own before she would begin to do him favors such as sleeping with his professors in order for him to get good grades. Other kinks are up for discussion.

BBC INTERRACIAL

A) You play a 17 year old teen who lives in the same trailer park. I play an older black man. Your dad isn't around and mom works long hours--leaving you with no attention. I eventually exploit that and befriend you--eventually talking you into various things beginning with turning you out and then sharing you with other black men. Specific kinks are open for discussion.

B) You play an older unsatisfied married woman and I play as someone who works with your hubby. We end up having an affair. Cliche plot with kinks open for discussion.

C) We were friends in college. I stayed single and you ended up getting married. I end up moving to the same city and we reconnect. Having had a fling in college, you have a soft spot for me. I exploit that into having you cheat with me on your hubby. I go further by talking you into being passed around behind your hubby's back. Each time you'd get upset with me for sharing you, but you'd forgive me in time. The plot would consist of a love/hate relationship between us behind your hubby's back. Specific kinks are up for discussion.

I'm open to any other idea so let me know if you have more that you might want to discuss! Thanks for reading.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom