Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Seeking Sword Art Online RP (MxF)

Status
Not open for further replies.

srich2434

Planetoid
As the name suggests, I'm looking for an RP based on the anime series and light novel series "Sword Art Online." As far as where these events takes place, I'm very open. I think that the first story arc of Aincrad would be the most story-rich environment, however I'm open to Alfheim, the new Underworld setting for the Alicazation arc, or even Gun Gale Online, though its not my favorite of the settings.

As far as the story goes...yes, I have ideas. However, I think that this will definitely need some collaboration and discussion to build, since the feel of the scene can be heavily altered based on different elements. For example, one set up could have a scene in Aincrad where the 'Harrassment Settings' have been disabled and powerful players can do what they please to other characters, for a darker role while focusing more on a tale of two characters meeting and surviving in the world as its laid out would probably be a more romance-driven story.

As far as characters go, I DO NOT like to play canon characters and prefer to insert an OC. I do not mind if my partner wishes to play a canon character(s), however its just my preference to stay away from them.

I prefer to RP in first person, but am open to third for the right scene and partner. I also prefer to RP on a messenger,but this is not an absolute must. If interested, even in just discussing the possibilities, PLEASE send me a message. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom