Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

M/F...

Status
Not open for further replies.

masterdaddy

Banned
Banished
"Freedom" was whispered...
It caught the ears of the abused, raped and neglected.
A curious school-mate pulled you into a small group of fellow students at a party..
A blonde girl was speaking low, "My friends say that they're never coming back, they love it there. No one judges you there. Old men and women walk around with young girls and guys, the whore's are praised, slaves are sold and the slave games brings in the money. A slave van is coming for a few of us later. Whoever wants to come, can."

4 females and 2 fem-boys ride with you...
Everyone is quiet, lost in their own thoughts as the van leaves the city..
The highway is long and the headlights show some of rural area, but mostly the night traffic.
Finally the van turns off the highway onto a two-lane country road...
You see only forest on both sides of the road and not a single car.

...and you come to a stop at a barrier.
The driver remains behind the wheel.
The side door slides open.. a young man wearing glasses looks at the guys, "Either of you gay?"
"I am." the smaller of two answers.
"Stay in the van. The rest of you, out."

Once your out, you feel the chill of the night and the remoteness of the area.. the 10 or 12 young teen boys holding wooden paddles
forming a lane-way to the door of a small warehouse.
"Welcome to Freedom." the guy with the glasses says, "I'm Dean and your safe-word is 'Firetruck', disobey without using it and the Pack,
these 12 boys will come for you. Everyone inside."

As Dean and the fem-boy get to the door, you see a male and female appear into the spot lights, both wear black suits/white shirts opened at the neck...
"Black and white are the Knights, their word is law. They are our police." Dean informs all of you.

Inside the warehouse is bare, except for a larger van, 3 bins against the block wall with outfits hanging above them... slut.. babygirl.. Bitch.
The girl next to you tugs on your arm.. nods to the far corner.. where you see half a man due to the lighting, his white jacket stands out and what appears to be a wolf at his side.
"You have 5 minutes to be changed and back in line." Dean commands.

(photos if we play via email)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom