Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Seeking Female Lead

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mistail

Planetoid
The Darkness Before Light (My Main Roleplay Story)

Set in times of knights and kings lives a young girl named Erika Hope she dreams of one day mastering the art of sword fighting so she can join the knights and to move to the capital to make a better life with her familly , however once she begins learning and getting really good she is suddenly Beaten and taken by People who work for King Paul. She and five other teen are then placed in a area in the underground of the capital , they are then forced to fight against eachother and for the one winner the prize of not only becomeing a true knight and getting to live in the capital but also Money and Power , The stage is set for a huge battle to the death.

Lead Characters

Erika Hope - A very emotional type of character who after time goes by becomes more connected to the people she may have to kill

Jessica Holen - A very strong sword master taught by her father at a young age she soon becomes bestfriends with Erika but in this battle friendship or even love cant really survive.

If you want to do this rp with me (And i promise it gets good) shot me a message and i will reply as quick as i can

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom