Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Rowena's Detailed Downfall? (M looking for F, Supernatural, OC x Canon)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zanten

Super-Earth
So, for another REALLY specific request, I've been rewatching Supernatural, and came to decide two things; one, Rowena is a complete conniving bitch. Two, she's actually someone I find incredibly attractive. Put these things together, and we have the reason I decided to write this thread five minutes ago! =D

Some notes;

1) This is admittedly me requesting to play an OC against a specific Canon, the reason being that I do sort of want this to feel like it's something that would fit in the general Supernatural continuity. Considering Sam, Dean, Castiel wouldn't get rape-y, Lucifer is more about the neck-breaking, and Crowley is someone I adore as a character BUT am not interested in throwing into an ERP, there aren't a lot of canons who I can see ACTUALLY putting Rowena through the punishment she so richly deserves. ^.^ Obviously that won't appeal to everyone, so no worries if this means it isn't your cup of tea, HOWEVER it is kind of non-negotiable. If you can think of some canon I forgot who WOULD pull this sorta thing, you can recommend it, but I won't be budged when it comes to the main fellas.

2) Because I don't have a specific character in mind for myself, I'm leaving WHO she ends up encountering up to mutual brainstorming. It could be an especially powerful demon, sent by Crowley to make her pay and suffer for the whole 'Trying to get him killed' thing. It could be the Coven, seeking payback for the whole 'Killing a bunch of them' thing. It could even be a random, less-than-reputable hunter who sees her being a witch as more than ample reason to do whatever he wants to her. FxF or MxF are both fine.

3) The tone of it is most definitely going to lean heavily on darker themes; humiliation and non-con is a given, though in the case of the latter I prefer the sort where the victim ends up betrayed by their own body and libido. Whether due to magic or simply deeply repressed submissive instincts, having a lass scream for mercy even as she cums hard with a squeal is always appealing. ^.^ Rough treatment, torture and violence is also a possibility, with the intensity ramping up depending on your preferences; my limits are few, if not non-existent when it comes to violence or graphic content, so it is VERY important I know your limits in advance. Considering the setting though, a little bloodshed seems inevitable, so if you're just seeking a light spanking, you're probably barking up the wrong tree.

4) For post length, I usually prefer at least one fair-sized paragraph during the nitty gritty, two-or-three during set-up and in-between plotness; bonus for verbal expression, converting even wordless sounds into written text, dirty talk, etc. Additional bonus if your writing is descriptive and full of little details like posture, sensations, etc. Just getting a couple of lines of text in a post, or a small paragraph that's all-action/dialogue and no descriptive flavor, will definitely hamper my enthusiasm.

5) Obviously this is a 'mostly smut' sort of roleplay, and we can have multiple scenes with different situations, if you'd like.

Feel free to PM me! Special attention will be given if your limitations around violence are looser, and it's also a bonus if you have a rough idea to present. It could be on her assailant, or on any specific kinks you'd like to see incorporated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom