Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What makes your cogs spin backwards?(plot)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tool

Super-Earth
Ok so I have a plot some what based off of criminal minds in a way. There is this member of a BAU who is similar to Dr. Reed. Relatively weak and extremely intelligent he often spends his time reviewing old cases that have been closed reading on various different subjects and often studying and interviewing various criminals. Back when he joined the team at the age of 18 his team got a case where several couples had been killed in the same fashion. They quickly traveled to the small rural town and began their investigation. Each victim had been killed with a single shot to the head. The killer placed an ace of spades over each bullet wound. A total of six victims had the small town on edge. There was only one last killing before the unsub went dormant and stopped killing. The last couple where the parents of a young girl named Abigail. The only item recovered from the scene of the crime was the handgun used to kill each victim. The FBI found the prints of Abigail on the gun but because she was only six they figured she had grabbed the gun when she found her parents had been shot. The case quickly went cold and Abigail was put into foster care. Over the next ten years the small town of Bandera was terrorized by an elusive and changing killer. Each time the BAU made a trip out to Bandera the MO had changed. The only thing that stayed the same was the ace of spades. The ace of spades always should up at the crime scene. First it started with the couples, then it went to random shootings late at night at a fast pace. Once again after the eighth victim the killer went dormant and the case went cold. The third time the team went to the small Texas town the unsub had began burning down buildings. With one building the kill count grew three times larger. The unsub burned down a movie theater. 32 men wemon and children burned alive that night. Once the police began to investigate the fire they found 32 ace of spades tucked inside the ticket booth. Among those who died in the fire where Abigail’s foster parents. After 6 years the team once again had to see the genuine sadness on the girls face. She was taken in by the local preacher. Soon after another fire occurred claiming the life of 42 more people and once again the ace of spades showed up on the crime scene. Because of the substance used to start the fires as well as the playing cards the team began looking at people with a knowledge about Vietnam once again passing over Abigail. Soon after the killer went dormant again and the case went cold. This time the members of the team did their best to keep in contact with Abigail and over the years she became more unstable and problematic. She quickly piled up vandalism, theft, and trespassing charges. Most of the charges where dropped because of her past. She made her body a canvas for tattoos and by the time she was 16 she was covered in them. Once again the team made their way into the Texas country as the unsub began to kill. This time the killings were revenge killings. At each scene were pictures of the things the victim had been accused of and a written statement by the victims apologizing for the pain they caused others. The cause of death varied this time. From being shot to burned alive and even hung by the neck. The only consistency was the playing cards. Wanting to check up on Abigail one of the team members went to the preachers house. The preachers wife let them in and lead them to Abigail’s room believing she was in there. All they found was a journal with a bunch of scribbling in it about Vietnam as well as the same methods used to kill each victim. Under the bed was a large box with a bunch of ace of spades cards and another box was a bunch of photos of the crimes and victims during what looked like the act of them being committed. There were photos of even more victims than were currently known. After going through the photos they matched the extra ones up to missing cases from several near by towns. They studied the journal and quickly figured out the next victim. Abigail had planned on killing the preacher. The team quickly headed to the church where Abigail had managed to crucify the preacher on the large cross in the chapal and cut of his man hood before shoving a home made spear into his kidney. After which she drank his blood and began praying in front of his hanging corpse. Once the team arrived she wouldn't respond to her name and kept claiming her name was Daniel and that she was actually a he. At this point it was determined that she had developed a second personality at a young age who took on the form of a ruthless and psychotic Vietnam War soldier. It was believed that domestic abuse caused her to form this other person inside of her and a more legible and feminine diary of hers was discovered that reassured this theory. Her father abused her and her mother as a child and Daniel gained control of Abigail and made her do all of the things that she did. Because of this Abigail was considered mentally ill and put into a high security mental Institute where she would go through therapy to work on fixing her. The really smart member of the team continued to visit and have sessions with Abigail in an attempt to help her escape Daniels grasp on her mind.

Edit: also I typed this on my phone so I apologize for any mistakes or sentences that may not make sense because my auto correct changes my words when I am typing and I may have not realized that it did so it may not be the word I wanted so yea

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom