Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Frozen roleplay idea...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryanmo97

Pulsar
Looking for someone for following idea... If you are interested, PM me. I play via Thread or PM only.

Elsa is searching for Anna and Kristoff who have mysteriously vanished. She has been looking for months. Her investigation leads her to believe that Anna and Kristoff are trapped in another realm, unlike her own. Elsa hunts down a magic wielder in a faraway land that she knows can open up a portal to this other world. The wielder advises against it, stating that this other world is magic-less, and that Elsa will have no way back and no powers. Regardless, Elsa agrees to this reality and has her open the portal anyways. However, when Elsa is transported to the other world, the magic-less one, she finds she has retained her powers but they are not as powerful as they were in Arendelle.. This makes her believe that magic does exist in this world, and that finding it will lead her to Anna.

The magic-less world is our world, where she meets my character. She arrives in the middle of a rainstorm near his house in the country. She goes to his house to seek shelter. At first he thinks she's just some Elsa cosplayer who had car trouble, but a quick demonstration of her powers quickly squashes that. He knows that she can't go alone in this strange new world to find Anna so he agrees to be her guide, during their Journey they fall in love.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom