Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fate's Fandom Fancies (Fun, Fucking, Female Focused; FF; Disney & more!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

darkest_fate

machina erotica
(So this is an old thread that I'm trying to rework now that the thread setup has been slightly changed. Essentially, this is my letting people know I like fandom plots. And yes, it's mostly set up for FF and Gender-flipped Disney. I had a mega-FF thread, and I wanted to use that stuff again. And I wanted to write lesbian Disney romances. Sue me.)

RzSNzvn.png

Many know the stories,
the games filled with epic adventures,
and heroines so bold and beautiful.

Many have followed the adventures for years,
have grown up with these characters,
have come to love and appreciate them.

And many,
many desire these characters.
If you clicked on this thread; you are likely among those many,
and I'm here to work with you

kRIzAQy.png
Start Menu

• This thread is here to set up erotic RPs involving various fandoms... mostly Final Fantasy right now.
  • I'm mostly interested in canon females, sometimes with canon males, sometimes with other canon females, and sometimes with characters or creatures we make up.
  • I've played nearly every Final Fantasy that has a plot and real characters. For the purposes of this thread, I'd emphasize girls from VII, VIII, IX, X, XII, and XIII.
  • I RP as both males or females (and everything in between) . Please let me know who you want to play, be that canonical character or not. I vastly prefer involving canonical females, but I'm willing to work with OCs in the various worlds with some good plot or setup.
  • I generally prefer reluctant or "dub-con" scenarios. These involve the girl likely not initially being all the interested in sexual intercourse, but caving for various reasons anyway, then growing increasingly interested as they find out how enjoyable it is. I don't care for rape RPs.
  • For FxF or FxFuta pairings: any type of RP works. Romance between characters, the above reluctant scenarios, blackmail, anything.
  • For FxM pairings: don't expect me to want a romance plot. If you come to me saying "I've got an OC to have a romance with ___" I'm probably going to ignore you. Same if the RP that started dub-con turns romantic; probably not interested. Would likely take a major kink to get me to change my mind (i.e. a summon or monster romancing one of the girls).
  • My only major "must-have" kink is my clothes fetish. This doesn't necessarily involve people, say, masturbating into hosery (though hey, if that works for you, go for it). I mostly mean fucking the girls while they're still wearing something, having erotic play built around dressed characters, and/or forcing the female into sexualized or sexy outfits. It kinda works well with the FF universe.
  • I'm open to quite a few kinks and am often willing to work in some kinks into a RP. Just don't let the kink drag (I once did several pages of sloppy BJs, it got boring after a while). For more details, see my f-list. If it's "maybe" that means "if it makes sense for the RP, go ahead."
  • I like sex. I like plot with my sex, but I RP here 'cuz the characters can openly fuck. If I had to set numbers, I'd say probably go 60/40 in favor of sex/smut, but that would depend a lot on the plot and pairing.
  • In case it wasn't obvious: I'm what most of the RP world calls "literate." In reality, I care more about quality than quantity, but I still need a few paragraphs. If you're not giving me something to work with, then I'll probably lose interest. It's especially important that character description and sex gets a lot of attention, because that's what I'm here for, at the least.
  • Thread, PM, or email based RPs, in my order of preference. Email is darkest0ffate@gmail.com if you just want to shoot me one there. You'd have to really coax me onto a messenger.

kRIzAQy.png
Character Select
The beauties came from many worlds...

Final Fantasy VII
Tifa Lockhart
Aerith Gainsborough
Yuffie Kisaragi

Final Fantasy VIII
Rinoa Heartlily
Selphie Tilmitt
Quistis Trepe

Final Fantasy IX
Dagger/Garnet
Freya Crescent
Eiko Carol (aged appropriately)
Beatrix

Final Fantasy X
Yuna (my personal FF crush)
Rikku
Paine
Lulu

Final Fantasy XII
Penelo
Ashe
Fran

Final Fantasy XIII
Lightning Farron
Oerba Dia Vanille (my second fave; love to pair with Fang)
Oerba Yun Fang
kRIzAQy.png
The Plot
Many ideas and worlds spin, but they never spin alone

The Honeybee Inn
Introduced in FFVII, the Honeybee is arguably the most sexualized place in all of FF. It's literally a bordello where the strange interests come alive. So what would happen if, say, the girls of FFVII find themselves there without support or materia? What if Cloud got caught? Or what if they had to sneak in after the main plot to see why Corneo got stuck again? This would likely involve some sexual training and semi-forced prostitution. I once had a great idea going with this once, and I'd love to do it again.

Experimentation
Many of the FFs involve characters that are, for lack of a better term, mad-scientists. What if one managed to get ahold of a heroine or two? Hojo already tried to breed Aerith. There was torture in those jails in FFVIII. And of course there's the Al Bhed from X, who'd likely love to try out a few things on the (ex)summoner and her friends.

Send in Your Greatest Heroine
The time of peace has come. The characters are relaxing and enjoying their hard won victories. Then, seemingly out of no where, a new threat arises. They prove to be all but unstoppable, making this point devastatingly clear. They ask for one simple request: send in a particular heroine.

The Monster Invasion
Similar to above, except instead of just one being, it's something of a horde. The heroine goes forth, only to find herself suffering what nearly every heroine suffers in a hentai...

For Them
The heroine is afraid that she'll disappoint her love interest. So she seeks out help to train her in the ways most carnal. Unfortunately for her, she winds up with a helper who's more than enthusiastic, and she soon ends up in over her head.

Your Own Idea
By now you should have some idea of a plot. Or maybe you've read my threads and see what I'm interested in. Feel free to request something of me. Some of my favorite plotlines have come from other people. It's really unlikely I'm going to go with a straight harem idea; so if that's what you're thinking, you're going to have to tweak it.​
kRIzAQy.png
Press Start
They say every journey begins with a single step;
here it begins with a keystroke.

If something here caught your interest, just PM or email me. Let me know who you'd like to play and who you were thinking I'd play. Give me some idea of which plot you'd like to do, be it one of your or one of mine. GIVE ME SOMETHING TO WORK WITH, OR I'M GOING TO IGNORE YOU. If you're feeling very rambunctious, we can even start talking medium and kinks. The more ground we cover, the quicker we can get to the "fun stuff". You know, the actual RP.

So if you're looking for a RP in the realms of Final Fantasy, contact me.

ZNUxKUt.png

tale as old a time,
true as it can be
barely even friends
then somebody bends
unexpectedly...

Who doesn't appreciate Disney tales? The magic, the mystery, the appealing, timeless characters. There's a reason that so many hold cherished places in our hearts. As someone who is very much a Disney fan who has written fan RPs with them before, they definitely stand out to me. However, I find heterosexual romances such as the ones presented in Disney to be a little... boring. Then a thought occurred to me...

why not do a little gender flipping?

I don't mean flipping both parties genders, as fun as that could be, but taking the male characters and making them female. Leave the relationships at the core alone, but make them homosexual instead. A female Beast prowls the castle and kidnaps "that funny girl" Belle. Ariel pines for Princess Erica. Dashing Fiona Ryder accidentally crawls up Rapunzel's tower. Captain Phoebe is enchanted by the dancer Esmeralda.

You get the picture.

Only with a lot more sex than Disney would allow. They're in love, after all. And it's probably going to be amazing love-making at that.

Just pick a Disney couple, set up the flipping, and let's get ready to go!

(all the stuff from the FF one about limits and all applies here too)

RE: Fate's Fresh Fancies {lit for just about anything}

Hello, i´m a noob on rol playing, i never do it, but i can try it. i think that use hangaust is the best opcion, because is a god chat an do the gam more intersting, send me a e-mail at vidalabad.victor7@gmail.com. i´m from spain, and my english is not very god.
Thanks, victor

how many people you need to start?
i can help you.
i´m going to try do a chat whit a diferont "places" to chat, a private chat to speak whit your couple, and a public to doa "sex party" whit your friends.

I'm sorry, but I do not have any desire to roleplay with you at this time. I would greatly appreciate it if you would stop posting in my thread and cluttering things up. Thank you.

RE: Fucking Write with Me Already: I Have Plots {lit for just about anything}

just some slight tweaking.
Like plots.
And a title.
So yeah, "tweaks."

RE: Fucking Write with Me Already: I Have Plots {lit for just about anything}

complete with new plot; seeking many M to one F~

RE: Fucking Write with Me Already: New Plots Even! {lit for nearly anything}

well look at that: a completely no selection of plots to pick from!

RE: Fucking Write with Me Already: New Plots Even! {lit for nearly anything}

the main holidays are over but I still have time to play~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom