Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

M for F: Looking for MILF who'd get off on being a slut for her son's bully.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Contingency

Super-Earth
Looking to play a monster-hung, arrogant bully who makes life hell for your character's son and who decides to take that even further by turning his mother into my humiliation-craving slut. No romance involved - the bully is only looking to use you like an object, both as a human cock-milker and an extra way to harass your poor kid.

Scene would preferably involve some degree of the mother getting mindbroken until she's actively helping the bully treat her son like trash.

Major kinks I'd wanna include:

Exhibitionism: I like to show off. My cock, yeah, but not just that. Showing off what a useless, cock-drunk whore I'm turning you into is always good for a laugh, whether I'm streaming it live to all of your friends, your family, or doing it to you right in front of them while they watch helplessly.

Musk play: Not only am I so big down there I can barely hide it no matter how baggy my pants are, the masculine stench is twice as potent as any other guy you've been with. The smell is raw, salty, earthy, and powerful. And I'm going to teach you to crave it.

Objectification: You're not a person to me. The concept of having 'equals' is alien in my mind. If you catch my eye, you're going to be treated like shit. You're going to be nothing but a human fleshlight, a set of holes, and you're only going to be grateful that I'm pumping load after load of hot sticky jizz into you while I talk down to you instead of bruising you up.

Risky cheating/cuckolding: No need to keep the homewrecking to you and your son. Splitting open any bitch's holes wider and deeper than they ever thought possible is always fun, but doing it behind the back of whatever pushover beta male you call a boyfriend/husband - or right in front of him - will make me pound you twice as hard.

Sloppy cock/balls worship: Don't resist the urges nature gave you. You see an overgrown slab of veiny cockmeat like mine, a heavy, dangling sack stuffed full of alpha male cum, and you know you wanna dive your face right into it, huff it up and slurp at it with your stupid little tongue till your eyes roll up. So do it.

Scene would be via PM or email, para to multi-para. I play in first-person and prefer my partners do the same. Hit me up if interested and we can talk details.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom