Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

ABO, Omegaverse, bring me your Alphas! [MxM & FxM]

Status
Not open for further replies.

scriptedevent

Meteorite
Howdy!
I have a weird need for some horrible ABO stuff. Not horrible like badly written- horrible as in really just too dark and sexual for anyone's good.

I wanna play a generally odd Omega, too big, doesn't look much like the soft Omegas you usually see, maybe he's not even very good at doing the 'typical' Omega tasks - keeping house and the like (or he's very good at it, but he's just clumsy and too big to look appealing as an Omega). My brain interprets Omegaverse as dystopian as heck - if you don't see it that way, that's totally cool, I just really like how dark it tends to make the backdrop to any interactions. Is your character an Alpha who's determined to make a decent breeder out of mine? An Alpha who takes pity on the dorky looking Omega and ends up spending time with him, developing into something lovely and sweet? Anything in between?

I've got a really ridiculously thought-out but ultimately super flexible idea involving Omega Centers (places unwaned/unwed Omegas end up after a certain age, left pretty much as something to be picked up without any real say in where they end up, since society is desperate to get them bred to a strong Alpha), and if we incorporate them, that could be an easy open for either something unpleasant or something unexpectedly loving.

Some kink-things I like a lot that we could totally include - sex toys, cum inflation, object insertion, breeding and all that, fun stuff with abuse of power maybe. No-gos are scat, vore, and vomit!

Also worth noting that some FxM ABO would be stellar - I'd love to write a male Omega against a female Alpha, it's so thoroughly something that's up my alley, I'd love to play around with the societal impact of that!

I'm perfectly happy playing over Telegram, email, or PM!
Email: pxnishment@gmail.com
Telegram: @thehormones

Hope to hear from you, I'd love to hear any ideas you have, especially when this request post is way too disorganized, sorry!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom