Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Originals ( Klaus/Hope ) ( incest, ageplay, ect. )

Status
Not open for further replies.

jamilover

Planetoid
I have quite a few ideas for this one if anyone is interested PM me about it! Below are a couple as well. But I am always coming up with new ones.
I am up for most Mikaelson pairings, but I want Klaus/Hope the most.
I would want to make it story, and kink driven. Basically a healthy match up of them both. I am always down for any kind of kinks being added on my Fave, Yes, & Maybe list.

Plot Idea One.
Whilst Klaus is sealed away in marcel’s punishment ‘garden’ with papa tunde’s blade inside of him, Hope's powers begin to grow & develop as she becomes a child, & she is unwittingly able to communicate with her father through advanced compulsion/telepathy. Able to contact him without realizing it, but only as she sleeps. each night she creates a landscape ( the same as vampires can do with their minds when they touch another person & get inside their head ) where she can give him a brief reprieve from the blade's torment. & after the already long period of time inside of his own personal hell, he thinks she is some kind of angelic being, unable to recognize his own daughter, ( being that she was an infant when he was sealed away ), & each time she sleeps & transports him to that place they have intercourse. Over and over again she has sex with him in the various places of her creation & it feels real, even though she doesn't know what sex is explicitly she wakes up tingling and learns to touch herself to make the ache go away when she wakes. She falls in love with the man in her dreams from all of the nights she spent in an intimate nature with him, learning things about him, ( completely able to get into his head ) having flashes of his life every time they are intimate. And when Hayley finally finds a way to rescue Klaus she is killed in his rescue, & Hope rushes him to their safe house in the aftermath. she recognizes him instantly as the man in her dreams but he is so warped from years of torture with the knife that she has to dig deep in order to try and bring his mind back to her fully. Even going so far as to seduce him to try and make him remember her, and bring the part that loves her to the surface. Even though Klaus is alive his psyche was severely damaged from the seemingly endless torture & though his body returns to full strength, mentally he is only a fraction of who he used to be. He would never hurt her, because he knows she is his daughter, & that torments him further, because he also recalls all the moments they were together in her dream landscapes. At times he pushes her away from disgust at his own actions, & others he draws her close, pulling off of their already twisted relationship. She never gives up on him, & he constantly attempts to come to terms with everything that has come, & gone.

Plot Idea Two.
Basically this would be a roleplay where Klaus would have been able to raise his daughter alone. As though his entire family had actually perished when Marcel went on his rampage, & he was forced to flee with her. Hiding away in a remote location, cloaked by a witches spell, he would virtually isolate her from the world. Beginning to raise her alone, without anyone else for companionship in this plot he would raise her to be his. Teaching her everything she needs to know about the world, but also about sex. Conditioning her to believe it is normal.

I am always open to other people's ideas as well. Feel free to approach me! I do not at all bite! ;]

(I Only rp through PM's & Email)
https://www.f-list.net/c/jamilover/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom