Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Naruto Fandom Roleplay! (MxM, MxF)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Viktoff Samson

Supernova
It is so hard to find a roleplayer willing to write some fun Naruto Fandom roleplays with me. Every time I get a response from someone looking at a request thread of mine where a list of fandoms may be- They say they wanna do Avatar. They say they might do something else. But, only once have I ever got a Naruto rp started. That was pretty lackluster, to be honest. A misunderstanding led to some pretty insane breaks of believability here and there. And yet, it was so fun to play a Naruto Fandom roleplay. So, yeah, that's what this is all about.

Fair warning: I'm DEEP into Naruto. Spoilers ahoy~

Frankly, I just absolutely love Naruto the series. I have an intense fascination with the Sharingan and know every little thing about it. With an almost sickening amount of infatuation, I've watched and rewatched the Kaguya explanations and Hagoromo, Hamura, Ashura and Indra. That was all so very fascinating and the way they bring some background to the birth of jutsu and the source of Dojutsu is just absolutely brilliant. What captures my imagination the most is the clan warfare between the Senju and the Uchiha!

The vast majority of Original Character versus Original Character scenarios I can think of would probably be best placed in a Soft-Alternate Universe version of the Senju and Uchiha clan war conflict. It's a really solid time to craft ninja characters around combat. Jutsu are not only a thing in this time period, but the constant fighting and focus on combat prowess makes for very juicy battles. What adds to this would be the motivation to defeat the opponent and safe their siblings or cousins, etc. A very Hashirama and Madara sort of plot could work too, making use of the incarnation of Ashura and Indra and or the whole attempted building of peace between the clans could work too. With what little we know of the era, it won't be all too hard to have our characters take place and interact in a very believable manor, no need for getting some Canon mixups going on at all, really.

Sadly, I don't really have any current theories on what other sorts of settings or plots could play out well. I'm open to ideas! To be honest, I don't have much of an interest to play Canon Characters, or play opposite of Canon Characters(Unless you insist to play a Canon Character opposite my Movie-esq Villain Original Character). I can write sexual roleplays with both Male on Male and Male on Female setups, and if you are not particularly interested in Smut at all, I really do not mind forgoing Erotic Roleplay. I'm very flexible in these cases and I am very open to writing a group or open roleplay if enough writers show me interest in PMs.

My preferences will be rather short here. If you are pursuing a very in-depth sexual roleplay, you can get my kinks over pms. If it's a romance or entirely combat/plot focused rp you wish for, then there really isn't much of a need to see my kinks since we wouldn't venture there in your case. When it comes to a character, it is HIGHLY likely that I will play a character who may obtain the Sharingan at some point or another. Given how much I know about it in general, I would just strongly prefer to be able to play around with it a bit here and there for at least some of the roleplay. Ideally, any in-depth roleplay that involves a hefty amount of combat and conflict throughout would ultimately result in a further awakening of that Sharingan. However, if the story isn't going to be heavy-combat or conflict (Like in the case of a more Romance-focused or Smut for Smut sake sort of roleplay) I can easily be talked into playing a character without a powerful Sharingan stage, maybe without the Dojutsu at all.

Please tell me what you think! I am dying to write a Naruto Roleplay with someone who is just as much a fan of the show as I am. While I know enough to help anyone who doesn't really know much about the show, I would strongly ask to not write any crossovers between fandoms. Thank you! Pm me whenever~!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom