Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A soft and silky journal

Fantasy or Science Fiction?

• Fantasy

Votes: 5 83.3%
  • Sci-fi

Votes: 2 33.3%

• Total voters

SilkySoft

Moon
Hello! I've decided to start one of these journal things. I'm not completely sure what I wanna put here yet, so I'll probably be coming back to make lots of changes. For starters, I think I'll make this a place to list the things I like and dislike in erotic roleplaying. I'm still learning a lot about myself sexually, as far as what gets me most excited and so forth, so maybe this will be a place to record new kinks as I discover them. Also you can feel free to respond to any part of this journal, whether you've got feedback, criticism, or anything else to say.

Speaking of which, I was thinking about some things earlier and came up with an idea I thought was hot. What if some kind of shapeshifting demon or lycanthrope or something disguised himself as a human and seduced hapless men or women, luring them into dropping their skivvies and giving themselves to him for the night. The shapeshifter slowly, lovingly enters its partner's body, making them gasp in delight and anticipation. Then, suddenly, he starts to transform back into his true form, his body warping and growing even as he embraces his victim. Maybe he turns into some big, hideous creature, or maybe it could involve an element of racial hatred, like a shapeshifted orc taking advantage of an orc-hating elf by disguising himself as a beautiful elven man, then revealing his true form mid-coitus. Either way, as someone who gets really turned on by the idea of being shamed and sexually humiliated, I think the shock and horror and sense of betrayal that the shapeshifter's victim would feel is pretty hot.

Back
Top Bottom