Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Craving long term story focus and world building (m/F)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlphaZero

Dracula's not an Avenger? That lying fuck!
So, the title pretty much says it all, I've grown tired of RPs where Smut is the only real goal and instead want to focus on crafting a long term story with world that grows and changes as the story progresses.

I don't just want a one on one story, I want us both to play a variety of colourful and interesting characters, I want relationships to devlope outside of just the main two. And if that means characters get jiggy with it, that's fine, I won't shy away from writing a filthy smutty scene, but I don't want that to be the goal.

I want adventure, I want drama, I want people to be betrayed. I want friendships tested and broken.

I am willing to work in a fantasy or sci-fi setting nothing modern.

Some examples of very basic ideas I'd be interested in
-a crew of space explorers surviving on the edge of known space.
-A party of adventurers sent on a mission to recover some artifact or beat some great evil.
-An elite special unit combating crime and terrorism in a cyberpunk future.
-Sky Pirates smuggling cargo, hunting for treasure and getting into intense fighter plane dog fights in a diesel punk setting.

If you would like to work with me and craft and epic tale then kick me a PM and let's get to work.

Is no one out there interested in taking the time to tell a story and craft a world together?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom