Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

damnations request thread M/f canon ideas preferred with original characters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello there, Eternal damnation here looking for some general roleplays. I dont mind smut or story being heavy or a good mix of both but I would be interested in trying some new ideas out. I would like a more fantasy element which doesn't need to be canon but it seems to be easier to get a good roleplay going with less hours of set up. We can do it playing Canon characters, Original characters or both.

If you want to do something more original then we can talk more about it but I am willing to play a wide variety of races and types of guys so I would be very open to ideas that you might have. If it is to be heavy smut based then please have some kind of story to make it interesting because I find strait up smut just for smut to bore me if we cant have a small story lead into it.

Here is the list of canon I would love to play:
RWBY
Naruto
LoTR
Mortal Instruments
Warcraft
Overwatch
Soul Caliber
Magic: The gathering

If any of these apply then also send me a PM :)

RE: Deal with a Demon, damnations request thread, M/f

Added magic to my canon list as unlikely it is that anyone knows magic lore I would love to see an rp based on it.

Magic actually have quite a bit of lore with the many worlds in the multiverse and the planeswalkers themselves have an ever growing list of stories, adventures and rivalries as well as some rather close relationships. For anyone interested in this subject there's a long list of known worlds in magic and many characters from them. I still prefer original characters but there is plenty to work off of depending what you are looking for.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom