Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

F wanted for FxF Fantasy Story!

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

Wveth

Hey y'all, I'm looking to do some kind of high fantasy story with a good deal of sexy lesbian goodness... but I'm also looking for good character interaction in a non-sexy way!

So basically, I just wanna play my character Ro (in an original fantasy setting). You can take a gander at her here.

My main craving is that she is a battle-hardened woman who's been through a lot. She's reticent, kinda cold, like a mercenary type. But then she meets your character, who is more open about her feelings. But besides that, make her anything you like! Snarky, sassy, shy, bold, lazy, active... whatever you like! And your character would warm Ro's cold heart.

So all I want is a fantasy setting. I'd love it if you had something more specific in mind that you wanted to do. You can PM me and we'll talk about it! It'll be lots of fun! I hope the vagueness of the setting doesn't turn you off; I'm open to most fantasy ideas.

I generally type three or four good paragraphs when I'm describing something or doing a lot. But this goes down during character interaction simply because I like to give my partner the opportunity to react to most things.

So let me know, ladies! Check out my FxF kinks!

Oh I just know there's a sweet female character out there ready to warm Ro's heart! I can feel it. =P

Also bump.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom